Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? (7345 Views)

Poll: Is Dora Akunyili still a woman of integrity?

Yes: 46% (41 votes)
No: 53% (48 votes)
This poll has ended

Saraki’s Wife Affirms Her Integrity / Saraki’s Wife, Barr @toyinsaraki Affirms Her Integrity / 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by Virgo83(m): 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2009
anthony16:

It's a pity,she just went there to rubbish her reputation cry

I hate her the most for being part of this Fluke Government.
She lost her proud since accepting the Ministerial Appointment.
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2009
she may never get her integrity back at the rate she's going.
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by thimbook2(m): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2009
i wonder what she was looking for that she never could gotten if she'd patiently stepped aside and bidded her time instead of serving with this yeye administration, this joke of a government that she is a bigger joker for fronting for.

akunyili!, whoring away her erstwhile proclaimed value, na wah o, the thing wey money go cause in this 9ija!
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by Gbawe: 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2009
thimbook2:

i wonder what she was looking for that she never could gotten if she'd patiently stepped aside and bidded her time instead of serving with this yeye administration, this joke of a government that she is a bigger joker for fronting for.

akunyili!, whoring away her erstwhile proclaimed value, na wah o, the thing wey money go cause in this 9ija!

Indeed . Ken Nnamani (former Senate President) virtually banished himself into Nigeria's political wilderness with how he stood against OBJ's third term ambitions. He knew the repercussion of taking on the 'Godfathers' but he proceeded regardless . He will always have my respect for that.

He may be largely ignored and irrelevant today but any good Government of the future will bring him 'in from the cold' because Nigeria is short of his type of integrity that may be self-destructive yet nationally beneficial . The likes of Akunyili will be booted out by any progressive Government that only want men and women of integrity.
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2009
she has rubbished herself silly! angry
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by Gbawe: 8:01am On Sep 15, 2009
and Akunyili's Senior aid resigns his Job . He has gone back to his former base of Washington DC. Even as it appears he may not have a new job lined up this chap probably felt that the need to get out was non-negotiable. No reason is given for his departure at the moment but I am sure we will hear from him in the near future.

http://saharareporters.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3701:senior-aide-to-dora-akunyili-resigns&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=18

Senior aide to Dora Akunyili resigns
Written by Saharareporters, New York
Monday, 14 September 2009 20:49

Mr. Sunday Dare has resigned from his post as the senior special assistant to the Information and Communications Minister, Dr. Dora Akunyili. According to our sources, Mr. Dare put in his letter of resignation on August 15 and immediately returned to his former base in the Washington DC to rejoin his family. He is reportedly exploring research and academic opportunities.

Saharareporters could not immediately ascertain whether Mr. Dare’s quick departure from his post resulted from policy or personal disputes with the minister. An experienced journalist who has worked for Nigerian as well as international media organizations, Mr. Dare returned to Nigeria in January 2009 to accept a post as the senior aide to Dr. Akunyili. In his position, he was instrumental in shaping the ministry’s “re-brand Nigeria project.”

Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2009
this should be enough warning sign for dora. quit now or be disgraced!
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by aristocrat(m): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2009
@gbawe i personally dont believe ur framed up stories. dey are blatant lies.
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by Gbawe: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2009
aristocrat:

@gbawe i personally dont believe your framed up stories. dey are blatant lies.

Please feel free to believe what you want. I was a thriving dealer in fake drugs till meddling Akunyili ran me out of business. That is why I am trying to blacken her image with "framed up stories".
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by aristocrat(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2009
i thought as much.
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2009
you might as well label the rest of us fake drug dealers too. since you're too myopic to
see what harm dora has gotten herelf into. smiley
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by Adaeze1(f): 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2009
Dear Dora,

I remember seeing someone like you at evening masses with some of her family and of course a faithful NPF guard.
That woman always went for Holy Communion and had people greeting her afterwards. She apparently had the respect of many. They said she fought for the lives of many by attacking those who imported or peddled fake drugs. I thought to myself often that such a woman can only get her strength from God and by His grace will continue to fight evil. I honestly wished her well and still do. I don't know where that woman has gone now.

I'm beginning to see someone else who has a striking resemblance to you again! This time though, she hurries out of church. Noone seems to care. The cute smile that shows a broken tooth is gone and is now replaced with a permanent grimace. Worse still, they say this woman has accepted the worst job in the world. People make her put a lipstick on a big dirty pig and make her call it Cinderella. No wonder people stare at her with incredulity. Even worse is the fact that she does this job with pride, the money in it is good they say. .

which one of the above are you?

yours

how's that for a polite letter to a very impolite, self-serving woman?
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by asunaobi(m): 4:02am On Sep 17, 2009
I dont want to blame the innocent woman. Maybe she just lately realised that doing good work in nigeria is waste of time. After someone has done a good work an idiot will be brought in to destroy it. There is nothing like continuation of good dids in nigeria unless evil. If you cant beat them, join them at least for now untill when the real clean up will come.
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2009
exactly! if you can't beat them, join them! no wonder she has joined them to chop! grin
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by loveheart: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2009
@ wavemasta

One thing about Nigerians is their tendency to pull down people. I do not know if shes been bitten by any corruption bug, but have you forgotten how she almost got shot when she was in NAFDAC? How the bullet was lodged in her headgear? How many of her people who were in the fake drug business were against her?
How many of you people writing trash about her can do what she did?
If shes messing up and making mistakes, it shows shes human. Shes not superwoman and anyone can make mistakes. Nigeria does need rebranding, and I admire what shes doing. At least shes not hiding behind a PC bashing people. Rather, shes trying to do something, at least.
My question to all of you bashing her is this. Where is your own legacy?
Flame me all you want, I'm even thinking of leaving NL sef. Nonsense. Go risk your life for a cause, before you come here bashing people.

Please spare us some voltron tactics here.
Dora's act at the Ekiti Elections simply shows she has neva been a woman of virtue.
Oh for pete's sake, do u know how I (other Nigerians too) held her in high regards when she was with NAFDAC? I even heard some corrupt stories (bribes n all) of her as the D.G. then, but trust we, EVER SUPPORTERS OF DORA, I could defend her with all av got, even abuse those involved then. I would say, "no woman can eva b like DORA".
The Ekiti event was what put her real behavior in the open. It also goes on to show, she lacked the fear of GOD in her, ALL THAT FOR MONEY How much compared to the kingdom of God? How dare she go against the poor woman's christian faith, by coniving with the Govt. to threaten her? Now I can believe just anything MINUS I hear of her.

For those who say "FEDERAL GOVT. CORRUPTED HER"
Dats anoda story. When she accepted the position, was she slumbering?

OH PLS SPARE THE NATION and lets take her for who she potrays herself to be.

SHE DEFINITELY HAS LOST HER INTEGRITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2009
If you can't beat them, join them at least for now untill when the real clean up will come.

For me, if you can't beat them, be far from them.

She has really lost her integrity. God bless Gani's soul cry
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by wiseguy(m): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2009
kennyaribs:

For me, if you can't beat them, be far from them.

Yes O! If you can't beat them, run from them.
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by aristocrat(m): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2009
@ george d , hope u are not directing ur post to me?
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2009
@aristocrat,
who said? or are you feeling guilty already? grin
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by aristocrat(m): 11:35am On Sep 18, 2009
how can i? wen i know u can never b directing suh a post to me.
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2009
ok then. you have to cool it.
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by IYANGBALI: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2009
make una no mind dora akunyili she could not reject the post of lie lie minister because of her greed for power and political ambition i am sure she is not enjoying what she is doing but her lust for power makes it difficult for her to resign very soon she would come out to say she wants to be governor or deputy governor of her state, she is just a typical nigerian who will do anything for power. SHAME ON HER
let aunty dora tell us how much she has spent on her so called rebranding of nigeria,i am sure we would all be marvelled cry cry cry
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2009
yes. lying for yar-adua while eyeing the post of governor! what a shame!
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by IYANGBALI: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2009
George_D:

yes. lying for yar-adua while eyeing the post of governor! what a shame!
well saided you got it man wink
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by RABASCO(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2011
hello i love you reply me and send me your mobile phone
abass
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by patrick89(m): 10:53am On May 23, 2015
Gbawe:

http://www.independentngonline.com/oped/article01

Dora Akunyili Is A Confused Pretender

During a condolence visit to Gani Fawehinmi she repeatedly repeatedly called the great man Fayemi !!!! Obviously she was such a major player in the blatant election rigging in Ekiti to the extent that she cannot get the name Fayemi out of her head !!! Kayode Fayemi is the AC gubernatorial candidate cheated out of his mandate in the recently concluded Ekiti 'heist' !!!!  She is shameless and no different to all the undemocratic thieves destroying Nigeria. This woman insulted Gani Fawehinmi and all her supporters should bow their head in shame at this unforgivable gaffe that exposes how shallow and lacking in substance Akunyili really is. She is a deceitful empty barrel.
imagine the level of yoruba's hate on igbo people, just because of mis pronunciation of a name that is not even her tribe, some people from the east mistake fayemi to fayose, the name fawehemi is pronounced fawemi. And if she pronounced it fayemi she is not at fault. Most yorubas mispronounce igbo names,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria To Allow Armed U.s. Air Marshals On Flights / Quit Presidential Race Now! You Are Expired El Rufai Tells Ibb And Buhari. / Famous Quotes By Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.