Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

MR NAIRALAND: Which Of This Top5 Contestant Is Perfect With QUEEN LANICKY? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MR NAIRALAND: Which Of This Top5 Contestant Is Perfect With QUEEN LANICKY? (3995 Views)

I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MR NAIRALAND: Which Of This Top5 Contestant Is Perfect With QUEEN LANICKY? by ireneony(f): 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
LordScent:

Sure thing falconey na my real G , though the guy dey get brain touch grin
haha lol..funny grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND: Which Of This Top5 Contestant Is Perfect With QUEEN LANICKY? by LordScent(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy

You caught me viewing grin

Smello omo aye...

Bawo lose maje fun fynestboi naa....

Jekasoro ni kiakia

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND: Which Of This Top5 Contestant Is Perfect With QUEEN LANICKY? by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Maxi112:
oh thanks. am glad.
what's up with you?
kul, hope u ate a lot Sallah goodies?
Re: MR NAIRALAND: Which Of This Top5 Contestant Is Perfect With QUEEN LANICKY? by espn(m): 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
Laveda:

Good! So Stfu and stop running those fingers anyhow. wink

Buh bye.. wink
sup dear..had iish wif my phone..kindly chat me up on whatapp
Re: MR NAIRALAND: Which Of This Top5 Contestant Is Perfect With QUEEN LANICKY? by Marlvin(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
sensimilaa:

Oh well. It's a popularity contest and as it is now. The first dude(mod) seem unbeatable.

Do people still wear inner jacket when on suit thesedays ?

(via first pix )
Re: MR NAIRALAND: Which Of This Top5 Contestant Is Perfect With QUEEN LANICKY? by Marlvin(m): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
Laveda:

Hope you gonn' vote for him? smiley Even Lanicky is with him. wink

If the latter follows the due process, I sure will.
Re: MR NAIRALAND: Which Of This Top5 Contestant Is Perfect With QUEEN LANICKY? by KINGinVAHALA: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
ireneony:
the truth is definitely bitter...
Though i don't like the knight crew..truth be told, it would've be better mimzy won.
Also ivyy and refiner.
You want to start 3rd world war abi? lwkmh
Re: MR NAIRALAND: Which Of This Top5 Contestant Is Perfect With QUEEN LANICKY? by IshakuApolos(m): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
pennytration:
Since lanicky is average looking, i'll pair her with fynestboi

I agree with u
Re: MR NAIRALAND: Which Of This Top5 Contestant Is Perfect With QUEEN LANICKY? by KINGinVAHALA: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
Marlvin:

(via first pix )
Lol, I'm more like a fashion freak, your question got me, though I must say its damn hilarious.

To your question, though not directed at me. Yeah, people still do wear waist coat (inner jacket) but depending on the quality, fitness and how well its tailored. There re lot of waist coats when wore compliment the beauty of a blazer (suite, jacket, etc), topical example of people that still wear waist coat are Iyanya and Uti Nwachukwu and its always a beauty to behold on them.

How re you doing bro?
Re: MR NAIRALAND: Which Of This Top5 Contestant Is Perfect With QUEEN LANICKY? by ireneony(f): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

You want to start 3rd world war abi? lwkmh
yes of course cheesy grin..
I love controversy grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND: Which Of This Top5 Contestant Is Perfect With QUEEN LANICKY? by sensimilaa: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
Marlvin:

(via first pix )

Lmao! I guess people still do. That guy can take a picture wearing danshiki over suit and still win this contest grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND: Which Of This Top5 Contestant Is Perfect With QUEEN LANICKY? by KINGinVAHALA: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
ireneony:
yes of course cheesy grin..
I love controversy grin

Heheheehe, only God will save you Irene, lol.
So bad you aren't getting any this time, this is a male contest and not female, we act like who we re whenever it involves fellow male, brother's keepers.

If you love controversies so much, why don't you come up with some? lol
Re: MR NAIRALAND: Which Of This Top5 Contestant Is Perfect With QUEEN LANICKY? by lanicky(f): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Marlvin:

If the latter follows the due process, I sure will.

Please support him, please.. cry
Re: MR NAIRALAND: Which Of This Top5 Contestant Is Perfect With QUEEN LANICKY? by vicstar(m): 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
why is diz thread filled with the name of dat poster above me huh? lipsrsealed read her siggy can't u guys rise above hate She has won it, and there's no shiiit u can do abt it so deal with it gringrin
Re: MR NAIRALAND: Which Of This Top5 Contestant Is Perfect With QUEEN LANICKY? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
ireneony:
the truth is definitely bitter...
Though i don't like the knight crew..truth be told, it would've be better mim.zy won.
Also i.vyy and refi.ner.

Hi Ire...

Good evening
Re: MR NAIRALAND: Which Of This Top5 Contestant Is Perfect With QUEEN LANICKY? by mjswthrt(f): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
That no 2 is just perfect
Re: MR NAIRALAND: Which Of This Top5 Contestant Is Perfect With QUEEN LANICKY? by Jeloma: 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
huh?
Fabulocity:
Op this your analysis is very biased! You're obviously team ugliestboy cheesy (na joke abeg) abeg who mod don epp??

And what you wrote about iamkingzlee na lie cheesy jealousy Jeloma tongue. He didn't pay nobody and it's obvious that his supporters are smart people who know what is right. cheesy
Iamkingzlee for Mr NL 2016
Re: MR NAIRALAND: Which Of This Top5 Contestant Is Perfect With QUEEN LANICKY? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
why, hello there kiss
Jeloma:
huh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Using Masturbation To Manifest Your Desires / Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What / Mother And Son Photos Cause Outrage On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.