Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex (57389 Views)

IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) / Muslim Cleric Stabs Lagos Landlord To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Wolex143: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Na d landlord pass his boundary, he don gave house 4 rent then wetin be his concern and beside d house rent is nt free nw, bt d guy chop am finish o, na lesson he for teach d landlord instead of killing him...anyway r.i.p to d dead.
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by ojuu4u(m): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=abimic post=47298761]The guy only showed how desperate he is, why reside in a house u are not ready to abide by their rules? He must have killed before, because to me, this isn't something to have warranted bringing out a knife. If caught, he would surely pay for this with the remainder of his life, and the girl in question would continue to sleep with other guys, live happily ever after and would never want to remember this daft anymore for the horrible experience he caused her. Foolish boy! Kill human being because of sex.

wil landlord able to enforce stringent law in thd grave again? He forceble enterd d rum, he met them unclad yet he stayd, he later stating punching adult. I tink this can bring uncontrolable anoyance now. I blame d landlord for goin beyond his boundaries. If the landlord is God he wil comand rain not to fal on certain individual. Lesson wil must learn here. No one can force fellow humans not to comit sins but rather advice him. Yet murderer wil not go unpunished
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by abimic(m): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
1freshdude:

E be like you know the guy before because you are attacking the guy who reacted while totally ignoring the elderly and supposed to be wiser Landlord who made a mountain out of a molehill.
The Landlord is a stupid man and has met his end. The boy can get a good lawyer and wiggle out of this one, who die don die!
People make stupid rules, and make vulnerable students sign contracts with clauses which inhibit their rights and may not stand if subjected to scrutiny in a law court. How do you lease a property to a person and trespass on that property while the contract lasts?
Wise people learn from misfortune of others. Stupid Landlords, unfortunately for this one, he has no lesson to learn any more. The naive caretaker should live with luring his boss to his death. Bunch of dumb hypocrites!

Conflicts of these nature will always arise from making rules that are not sustainable.
We were once students before and he won't be the first, it's very obvious he doesn't enjoy a good relationship with the management of the house, hence the attack, whether they make outrageous laws or not, it's their house and if u can't cope with it, pack out or take them to court! If he gets a good lawyer! Wait till he gets the good lawyer but at that, he's a murderer whether he goes scot free or not, and no girl would want to stay with one whose mood swings to the extent of stabbing till death. Infact, I've stayed in the same compound with someone who stabs when I was in the University, at that, he has never murdered anyone before, funny enough, the guy is still in the University not able to clear some of his courses.
Just as u said, the landlord made a mountain out-of a molehill, still, knowing this guy is a murderer, whether in self defense or not, you yourself won't even lease your apartment out to him knowing his past if by sheer luck he escape this.
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by SMARTKOSSY: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
sixtus3606:

grin

Ya head dey there ma nigga! wink
Omo... Dem Don re ban me o choi
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by felai: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
The guy can actually flip the case around in His favour, if he had not run though.

The Landlord went into the guy's room with a knife and the event of a struggle btw the Landlord and d guy, the stab occured...

No mind me o

1 Like

Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by SMARTKOSSY: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Progress2468:

Ever heard of "rebaning"??
Lollz
Choi guy dem Don reban me o. 7days... This is my 2nd account
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Timileyin1234(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
What to say! I pity the guy

That caretaker is an unfortunate devil. were oloshi

But Landlord self been wan die before, how u go bang inside somebody's room and be bunching the person because he breaches the rule. boya baba soldier niwon

If na me want judge the case eh, I go tell the guy make him replay how it happened on the caretaker
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Sounds fair enough.
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by 1freshdude: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
jon1:

You cannot unilaterally put a contract in abeyance because you have now come to see a clause in it as infringing on your rights. Unilateral discontinuance is only possible in cases of force majeure,which is not applicable here. If the student entered into the contract knowing that he would not abide by the terms,then he is not only mischievous but equally culpable of a breach.
The law does not prohibit guests from passing the night with their hosts,which is why I mentioned rules and ordinances as agreed upon by property owner and would be occupants.

In other words the clause that controls the sex of your guest in this context is illegal?
If so is the Landlord trying to enforce illegality? Or doesn't that premise void his whole action?
Please i am not a lawyer, explain in simple and clear terms (forget the legal jargons) so I that I can learn from you.

If you cannot explain something as simple as possible then you do not understand it... Einstein
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
ElectroCute:
maybe the landlord came just as he was about to CUM...
u no well
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by sixtus3606(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
Omo... Dem Don re ban me o choi
O boy...leef day thin
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by abimic(m): 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
ojuu4u:

wil landlord able to enforce stringent law in thd grave again? He forceble enterd d rum, he met them unclad yet he stayd, he later stating punching adult. I tink this can bring uncontrolable anoyance now. I blame d landlord for goin beyond his boundaries
Yes, the part of the punching is bad but I don't see their two being in a good relationship before that time else, they would have resolved it amicably or the guy being naturally petulant and disobedient. The guy might have doing that before that day and it got to a stage the landlord can't take anymore. It would be helpful if input from fellow neighbors are taken to further know the position of things. With the state of robbery or bad things happening in some schools, the landlord position isn't totally bad, Or haven't u being hearing of armed robbers terrorizing some campus and raping female residents of some lodges. So no security measure is the best, it's all trial and error as long as it gives breathe of fresh air and relief.
Infact, when I was in school, a landlord said, no one comes visiting u any time past 7pm, even if u a resident of the lodge comes home past 7pm,u won't enter the house until u plea and explain yourself, another even said same thing this landlord said and they(residents of the lodge) didn't kill anybody neither did the landlady die, yet, they still sleep with girls... With no death resulting!
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by obyrich(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ada9103:
Chai!!!!!!!!!!! There is God ooooooooo
For where?Na you be the girl?
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Ada9103(f): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm.....a beg carry your wahala go lipsrsealed.....
Besides don't you know who I be? Have got three tracks grin
obyrich:
For where?Na you be the girl?
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by HIPROFILE(m): 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
My brother! Something must kill a man ...but I sorry for you if ur death is caused by a woman .. In other words u left same way u came after all the woman influenced more of the physical birth reality of every man.... grin
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
1freshdude:

In other words the clause that controls the sex of your guest in this context is illegal?
If so is the Landlord trying to enforce illegality? Or doesn't that void his whole action?
Please i am not a lawyer, explain in simple and clear terms (forget the legal jargons) so I that I can learn from you.

If you cannot explain something as simple as possible then you do not understand it... Einstein

Sorry about the plenty talk sir.
The issue is not about sex of the guest. It prohibits males and females passing the night. The issue is men not keeping to an agreement. If you are aware of a rule that says "no guests after 8p.m" before you move in and you move in and break that rule,you have committed an offence.
In my first post I said the landlord though unfortunately dead was seemingly forceful and did not act within the circuits of the law even though the tenant was said to have viloated the rules.
If it is not clear enough now,then we must resurrect Einstein.
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by SMARTKOSSY: 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
sixtus3606:

O boy...leef day thin
Na kossyablaze o.... Guy those mods in politics section na bastards. Especially Mynd4. 4
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by mcgaius: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
The law says no one should keep a female visitor over night but it was just 9 pm.Whats the evidence that the girl will sleep over?This is very crazy
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Ibidapson(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
Yeye caretaker, he called the man to come and die. Guess he wanna inherit the house!
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by peteromenihu(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
This case is very common here in Abia....99% of the landlords here gives such useless conditions. I pray they relocate that school to their permanent site. Other senseless landlords should learn from this. NONSENSES........
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by ojuu4u(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=abimic post=47300249]
Yes, the part of the punching is bad but I don't see their two being in a good relationship before that time else, they would have resolved it amicably or the guy being naturally petulant and disobedient. The guy might have doing that before that day and it got to a stage the landlord can't take anymore. It would be helpful if input from fellow neighbors are taken to further know the position of things. With the state of robbery or bad things happening in some schools, the landlord position isn't totally bad, Or haven't u being hearing of armed robbers terrorizing some campus and raping female residents of some lodges. So no security measure is the best, it's all trial and error as long as it gives breathe of fresh air and relief.

if any tenant go cöntrary to d rule, y cant he go and cal police instead of takin law into his own hand. You can only deal wt stdnts wt high sence of maturity and persivearance o.
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Evil definately will begat evil.
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by goodvision12(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lai mohammed has ordered for the arrest of the landlords wife and children for violation of human right
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by DIKEnaWAR: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
ElectroCute:
maybe the landlord came just as he was about to CUM...

No. When the girl was about allowing him to enter her Jerusalem, after much cajoling and sweet talk. Na that one dey pain pass.

Foolish landlord. No wonder he died foolishly. The cheapest and easiest thing after noodles in tertiary institutions is sex. No law can stop active young people from fucking the hell out of themselves. And why is he even interested in people fucking?

Foolish...
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by IHEKE123: 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
the big question is " why did he leave his door open?" it is just when devil want to destroy somebody
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by LarryBeryl(m): 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
tahir01:
konji Na bastard true true.
Over Konji na bastard
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by djkirkoo2(m): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
The Landlord must be an ogboni man. That is where(don't sex in my compound) his otumokpor is. The boy sef for never ever rent that kind house
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by rano1000(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
hmm na wetin igbos sabi be that shegu tsinannu A haka zaku kare
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
Arsenate:
And there goes the life's work of the student. Up in the air like a smoke.

You're more worried about the life's work of student rather than the innocent life lost. SMDFH
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
Wherever the parents are,they would be proud of their son grin grin grin
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by horluwatosin(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
I'm sure d landlord barged in when d galdrnd was shouting "baby pls don't stop"
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by smartkc45(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
CHANGE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Chartered Accountant Attempted To Commit Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge(photo) / 71 Chinese Prisoners On Death Row Had Hearts/Lungs Removed During Executions / Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.