Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex (57390 Views)

IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) / Muslim Cleric Stabs Lagos Landlord To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by StreetMedia: 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
For me, the landlord is to blamed for his own transit. Why putting such a rule; even if en be pastor, en no see another side invest the money¿. En come be students lodge.
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by datigbogirl: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
uwagimboo:
What happens when the gal u re bunking is an agent of the devil..

Some landlord's sha get there own 4 body, why barge into his room as if he did not pay to rent the room...

Thats why i try to know the rules of a landlord b4 i rent.
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by datigbogirl: 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
Taryur3:
This is saddened.who is to blame here now.I don't want to judge.but I will blame the student for renting an apartment who has such law. I will blame the landlord for jumping inside his room and pun ching the student...I think the guy played a self defence here but he shouldn't have stabbed the man in stomach.Up to God almighty to judge...av presented my own aspect.RIP Landord...but some landlord self get characters o.his own law is very new to me...in student environment,and u expecting them not to paired up with thier girlfriends because you own the building...smh

What if he had stabbed the student with the knife instead.... This is self-defense to me and i hooe the student gets justuce... This will serve as a deterrent to overbearing Landlords.... What happened toy evicting the student when his time us up.... Why does it have to degrade to punches?

1 Like

Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by jbaby265(f): 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Taryur3:
This is saddened.who is to blame here now.I don't want to judge.but I will blame the student for renting an apartment who has such law. I will blame the landlord for jumping inside his room and pun ching the student...I think the guy played a self defence here but he shouldn't have stabbed the man in stomach.Up to God almighty to judge...av presented my own aspect.RIP Landord...but some landlord self get characters o.his own law is very new to me...in student environment,and u expecting them not to paired up with thier girlfriends because you own the building...smh

yes i concour when you say self defence cos if the landlord had reached the knife first..it would have being the death of the student.
i don't know why but i do not really feel sorry for the landlord....my humble feelings

1 Like

Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Progress2468(m): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
Choi guy dem Don reban me o. 7days... This is my 2nd account

Make these mods dem nor turn EFCC for Nairaland
Lol
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by raziboi(m): 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
Islie:

http://punchng.com/poly-undergraduate-flees-killing-landlord/
Abia poly no go even reason with the police...men
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by MarieSucre(f): 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
emeijeh:
"No woman no cry"
Most evil boils down or are traced to the female folks, somehow, somewhere. (No offences meant, and i am not a sexist)

Eve! i still dey para for you o!
Adam! You f**k up

THE GUY was the one that was ordered not bring female visitors over. THE GUY was the one who brought her over to HIS place. It was HIS landlord who he fought. HE was the one who killed his landlord. But somehow its still a woman's fault. When does he start taking responsibilities for his actions?
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by deavicky(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
Our law say 'Anyone dat kill will also be kill' na so konjiii send u go grave ooo
which law say so
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by emeijeh(m): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
MarieSucre:

THE GUY was the one that was ordered not bring female visitors over. THE GUY was the one who brought her over to HIS place. It was HIS landlord who he fought. HE was the one who killed his landlord. But somehow its still a woman's fault. When does he start taking responsibilities for his actions?

Hhhhhhhhhmmmm thinking deep
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by olumalcolm(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
God bless iya ijesha,dat landlady sure pass anytin. Na she go even dey clear u say dat babe wey u bring no tap,say nxt time mk u bring d 1 wey bam. Clear road for u iya ijesha anywhere u dey.
Rip to d landlord anyway.
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by victornwokoma12(m): 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
the landlord is a complete fool,what stupid rules was that,now that he is dead i believe the rules dies with him
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by OdenKelechi(m): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
shamecurls:
[size=28pt]Konji na Bastard [/size]

as in ehh
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by dominic26(m): 12:42am On Jul 08, 2016
but why person go pay house rent wen im no fit nak gal for the house.......anyways,abel you didnt follow the way of the bible
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by NaWetinDey(m): 1:05am On Jul 08, 2016
ttemmi:
You don't interrupt a mad dog or an Igbo man during sex.

The same way your mother wouldn't like to be interrupted at the peak of her madness when she whoresss around even in front of your father and your siblings. She kills for it; wasn't that how she killed your younger one?
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Taryur3(m): 4:38am On Jul 08, 2016
jbaby265:

yes i concour when you say self defence cos if the landlord had reached the knife first..it would have being the death of the student.
i don't know why but i do not really feel sorry for the landlord....my humble feelings
Well,thanks for havING same view with me ...buh no matter what,we just need to have a little sympathy for the deceased children.the man had really bite more than he could chew.Rip to him. You are beautiful dear...make sure you always stay off troubles.

1 Like

Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Taryur3(m): 4:42am On Jul 08, 2016
datigbogirl:

What if he had stabbed the student with the knife instead.... This is self-defense to me and i hooe the student gets justuce... This will serve as a deterrent to overbearing Landlords.... What happened toy evicting the student when his time us up.... Why does it have to degrade to punches?
Lols...the man really bite more than he could chew for punching someone that's like his son. May his soul rest in peace.just painful he won't witness other guys that will be bringing in thier boifriends and girlfriends now.
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by fortune1968: 5:40am On Jul 08, 2016
hibykhay:
Na d landlord bring death 4 himself....1st u barged into d room, even if u be landlord, e don pay d rent so e has his privacy which he has infringed nd secondly, u stl have d gut to attack with punches....
is this how d law will c d case now ?
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by ijustdey: 7:50am On Jul 08, 2016
meforyou1:
This headline is misleading.

I read the piece while it was posted and it's from this webpage

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/07/abia-poly-student-stabs-landlord-to-death-for-interrupting-him-while-having-sex/

but the mod changed it before pushing it to do
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Alpharezz(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2016
What kind of misleading headline is this? Anyway which kind rule that?

Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by rosy1992(f): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2016
Tragedy,you were sent to school to be a good citizen but ended up being a murderer.
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by ttemmi(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
So the thing pain you so? From the trash you wrote, it's obvious you are a product of a baby factory. A practical bas-tard.

NaWetinDey:

The same way your mother wouldn't like to be interrupted at the peak of her madness when she whoresss around even in front of your father and your siblings. She kills for it; wasn't that how she killed your younger one?
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Naughtylyn: 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
That was a silly rule in the first place for students. The guy should get a good lawyer. It was self defence.

Meanwhile get yourself empowered. Buy the book

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by ttemmi(m): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
I feel your frustration. Baby factory product.

Geraldyne:

dey dint evn mention wia d guy z frm...tribalistic ediot
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by lalababy(f): 7:38am On Jul 09, 2016
this is very saddening.the fact that you are a landlord does not give you the right to make stupid rules.the guy paid for his house rent and people should be allowed to have their privacy .. ...Its now that the anger has drove him to kill him .which one is better. My guy still has to face the law sorry dude.

lalababy ....#
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Trudiee(f): 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Peacetemi:
But why would the landlord tell him not to bring a female visitor to pass the night?? Did he pay for rent or not?? I still dont understand why some landlords always treat their tenants like trash. What a fooooolish way to die, RIP tho
i wonder oh, in the first place, what kind of law is that? so if i, as a female is a tenant in that lodge, my sister can't spend d night or what?

that's a very useless n meaningless law. i guess he was the one who started the fight.. if he had simply excused them n waited till morning to handle the issue in a mature way, this would've been avoided. he went ahead to throw punches at the guy while unclad.
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by tosyne2much(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
freebreezeyz:
RIP to the landlord.

But to me, it was foolhardy for the landlord to have barged in while the visitor was still there. If am correct, the incident happened around 9pm! meaning there may still have been room for the guy to discharge his visitor after their fun.

Students wld remain students! The caretaker was also too fast in contacting the landlord! I do not condone what the student did, but a little maturity wld have saved a lot and a life in this scenario!

My Opinion tho......
Nice one bros
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by hibykhay: 6:49am On Jul 11, 2016
fortune1968:
is this how d law will c d case now ?

m not saying dtz how d law wl c it...... person wey kill 4 self defense sef dey go jail nt to talk of stabbing wit knife. .... m jxt saying mine bro
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Ekeseges(f): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
samsard:
Dont use your religion to impede on another mans liberties.
Whether you like it or not fornicatiob is a sin.
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by samsard(m): 8:00am On Jul 27, 2016
Ekeseges:
Whether you like it or not fornicatiob is a sin.
Wether you like it or not, sex between two responsible unmarried adults is legal in every civilized country. If you dont like it, go n die.
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Ekeseges(f): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
samsard:
Dont use your religion to impede on another mans liberties.
I am not enforcing my religion on anyone but the truth must be said.Fornication is a sin whether you like to hear it or not
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by samsard(m): 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ekeseges:
I am not enforcing my religion on anyone but the truth must be said.Fornication is a sin whether you like to hear it or not
All i see is consensual sex between two adults. I see you are very religious, is that to say you are a virgin of some sort? Anyway, Mind if we hook up? i dont mind dating a biochemist wink
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Ekeseges(f): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
bigass123:

So sister Mary.. You no dey phurk ba? undecided
Na you Holy pass.... Okay I hear you
I never judged him.i just said the truth and the truth would set you free.Shikena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Chartered Accountant Attempted To Commit Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge(photo) / 71 Chinese Prisoners On Death Row Had Hearts/Lungs Removed During Executions / Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.