Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex (57381 Views)

IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) / Muslim Cleric Stabs Lagos Landlord To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Stanbeto: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
Na Spiritual Conji
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by amtaken(f): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
Sunbellar:

But the lady is not taken!
What has that got to do with anything?

Mxm.
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by amtaken(f): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Back to you.

IVORY2009:

Perhaps u're the lady in question grin
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by amtaken(f): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
Keep talking....

kenrish2:
no justice other if the story is true then the landlord is an idiot
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by LordIsaac(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
The Landlord too will be judged in heaven by Hebrews 11:14 which states that: ''follow peace with all men...'' Even God allowed us live freely in this world. That young man paid his rent; the least the Landlord should have done was call the police!
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by vindisick: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Proffdada:
Don't blame the poor student, he's a virgin and the landlord was an unfortunate cockblocker
lol.you mean a cockblocking machine
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by glossy6(f): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
ttemmi:
You don't interrupt a mad dog or an Igbo man during sex.

But you can interrupt other tribes during sex abi?

Do I smell a bigot here
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by flyingofficersi(m): 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
freebreezeyz:
RIP to the landlord.

But to me, it was foolhardy for the landlord to have barged in while the visitor was still there. If am correct, the incident happened around 9pm! meaning there may still have been room for the guy to discharge his visitor after their fun.

Students wld remain students! The caretaker was also too fast in contacting the landlord! I do not condone what the student did, but a little maturity wld have saved a lot and a life in this scenario!

My Opinion tho......
You are absolutely right bro, but I also think that the landlord invited dead for himself because he should have excuse himself after bagging into the room since the student can no longer deny the fact that he was caught right-handed
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by smogup: 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
cekhoe:
Please what's the difference between murder and manslaughter and homicide? Lawyers in the house, so I can know what to call this case
Google is your friend
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Idrhas(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
Vote FALCONEY 4 MR NAIRALAND!!!
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
smogup:
Google is your friend
I asked a question not an advice, over sabi undecided
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by smogup: 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
cekhoe:
I asked a question not an advice, over sabi undecided
you can get the answer yourself
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by donswaga: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
Landlord is the one who brought that knife to the students room. The landlord have make up his mind to take the students life by forcefully gaining entry into the students apartment with knife in the middle of the night, on the process of strongly With the weapon landlord came with,the process is what lead to the death of the landlord.

A beg make una no mine me na too much drink when my friend give me for salla dey worry me.

1 Like

Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by donswaga: 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
Landlord is the one who brought that knife to the students room. The landlord have make up his mind to take the students life by forcefully gaining entry into the students apartment with knife in the middle of the night, on the process of strongly With the weapon landlord came with,the process is what lead to the death of the landlord.

A beg make una no mine me na too much drink when my friend give me for salla dey worry me.
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Cityguy: 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
Everybody has a right to stipulate conditions to govern affairs in his domain. True, the student paid his rent (which of course is contestible but irrelevant at this point) , he was aware of the rules stipulated by the landlord and in most cases are included in the terms and agreement signed by every tenant. He cannot willfully flout that part of their agreement just because he paid his rent. The landlord erred if in actual fact he attacked FIRST the tenant but of course, that may also be a twist because nobody else was with them. As landlord, he came to play a supervisory role over his property. Moral of the story is to control emotions and also keep to the rules and terms of contracts. If he knew he wouldn't, why rent the place in the first place? I'm sure there are other houses he could rent and have all the freedom in the whole world to bleep as many willing partners as he would've loved. His education is in jeopardy now and homicide o, murder o or manslaughter, jail term awaits him whenever he is caught. Sorry is his case.
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by rahman3853(m): 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
Though as saddening as it sounds i cant help but laugh trying to imagine the scene when the landlord barged in to the room. Well RIP to the victim but this will serve as deterent to other landlords who feel because u own the house mean u have a free ticket to infringe individual human right. The best thing he should av done is call the tenants attention to his err and if he remains erring evict him with time. The tenant may claim he thought it was an armed rubber n dint know it was the landlord when the get to the court n dont be suprised he may win the case.
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by oodua1stson: 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
Someone who's not owing you has no right to kpansh in a house he paid for?

What kind of nonsense is that?

All these evil landlords need to get sense
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Olitimothy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
Konji na Bastard
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by obyrich(m): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ada9103:
Hmmmmmmmmm.....a beg carry your wahala go lipsrsealed.....
Besides don't you know who I be? Have got three tracks grin
I no sabi you o o. Anyway I no expect u to agree. After all Peter denied Jesus when casala burst. Carry go. I go catch u grin
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
ttemmi:
You don't interrupt a mad dog or an Igbo man during sex.

dey dint evn mention wia d guy z frm...tribalistic ediot
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by hope4nigeria(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
ElectroCute:
maybe the landlord came just as he was about to CUM...
so the Landlord kill himself. Some Landlord can be very stupid, u r giving such rules to An adults? And he want to enforce the Law himself! Definitely he will die one day if he acomodate a cult member,beter he died now.
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Mekzyzeus(m): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Kizzkizz(f): 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
Barging in and not excusing himself was his doing. Dude was already high on something, landlord should have known better though.
But students can.like to break rules though, he should have taken her to her own room na. May he rest un peace sa. Poor guy, bad timing.
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
Foolish landlord died for nothing. Let him go and enforce his foolish laws in hell.
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by bigass123(m): 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ekeseges:
Fornication is a sin which has led to another sin.

So sister Mary.. You no dey phurk ba? undecided
Na you Holy pass.... Okay I hear you
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by cococandy(f): 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
He could have waited for the visitor to go and then sanction the student later.
What a foolish man. The boy killed him in self defense.

1 Like

Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by SilvanusII(m): 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
Landlords take too many unnecessary liberties.
Even if he had spare keys to an apartment, and is suspicious of any criminal activity in the room, he had no right to open the room without the occupant's consent, either in his presence or absence without a police permit and then that would be done by the police. Even if the guy hides the girl in his room, he has no right to search his room.
I don't know about the terms and conditions of the tenancy, but I bet there can be no place where such conditions are written. It is not a school hostel. It is a private residence that has a high percentage of its inhabitants students. No squatting. Agreed. But no overnight visitors I'd like to see the lawyers who'd av drafted the crap. I'll bet they'd av been banking on the ageocracy and spirituality the Nigerian ppl are so fond of.
As for the fugitive, well, I guess manslaughter might work, but im blood too hot. Kilode
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by brojoshua: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
Fornication + Murder
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by chukzyblingz(m): 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
if this is how it happened, then good for the landlord. That's a useless law
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Donmudi1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
Na wa she.... See how d landlord jus die like that.
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by sirusX(m): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
freebreezeyz:
RIP to the landlord.

But to me, it was foolhardy for the landlord to have barged in while the visitor was still there. If am correct, the incident happened around 9pm! meaning there may still have been room for the guy to discharge his visitor after their fun.

Students wld remain students! The caretaker was also too fast in contacting the landlord! I do not condone what the student did, but a little maturity wld have saved a lot and a life in this scenario!

My Opinion tho......

Your words are on point...cz if the landlord had issues and there has been an agreement, he should have waited till the next day to bring up the matter...and if it happens that this is not the first time the agreement has been breached, he can then take legal action if he wants to.

Afterall, his house...his rules

The student shouldn't have paid rent there since he loves exercising his muscles during vigil
Re: AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex by Amalision: 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
stupid landlord with stupid rule. is the Abel staying in the room free of charge? Intruding into people privacy in the name of enforcement of stupid policy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny / A Chartered Accountant Attempted To Commit Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge(photo) / Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.