Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Pls Help!....am I Too Boring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help!....am I Too Boring (1185 Views)

Am I Too Choosy? / Am I Too Introverted? Please Help / Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!....am I Too Boring by rhid1: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
Good day everyone,......I nid a mature advice on this issue pls,all the relationship i've had hardly last up to 3months and am beginning to wonder if I am too boring or I turn out not to b who dy tink I am b4 accepting me
Re: Pls Help!....am I Too Boring by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lol... mayb uv nt goten ur match...
Re: Pls Help!....am I Too Boring by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
It only means they are not good for you. Don't worry you will find someone who is willing to be with you.
Re: Pls Help!....am I Too Boring by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Pls Help!....am I Too Boring by Jackblaze(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
No wonder, I now know why..... I've got an advice for ya
Re: Pls Help!....am I Too Boring by Seened: 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
rhid1:
Good day everyone,......I nid a mature advice on this issue pls,all the relationship i've had hardly last up to 3months and am beginning to wonder if I am too boring or I turn out not to b who dy tink I am b4 accepting me

How many breakups have you had in the last two years?
Re: Pls Help!....am I Too Boring by KnightRod(m): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
Maybe you're a kardashian.. Illegitimate offspring along the line?? Couldn't possibly be from the Jenner side.. They turn out otherwise very much later in life..

No offence to the trans activists and what not..
Re: Pls Help!....am I Too Boring by Taiyescott(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided
so u av bin tot hw 2 do dix too.. well done oo.
Re: Pls Help!....am I Too Boring by IamLEGEND1: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
You're definitely right,you are boring,even ur thread bores me.
You need help.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!....am I Too Boring by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
rhid1:
Buh how are we supposed to know if ur too boring simply by reading a few lines of your thread?
IMHO, you don't need to be a comedian to keep a relationship, serious girls don't stay in relationships just because they wanna laf, that's what makes relationship different from friendship.
IMO, call ur exs one aftr the other and ask them what went wrong, you would be surprised at their response. They're in the best position to tell you wosup, not we ur virtual friends.
Re: Pls Help!....am I Too Boring by guente02(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
rhid1:
Once you meet yours you'll be shocked how funny you'll become and feel. Just wait small.
Re: Pls Help!....am I Too Boring by rhid1: 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
guente02:

Once you meet yours you'll be shocked how funny you'll become and feel. Just wait small.
thanks for the encouragement,...... how man go do
Re: Pls Help!....am I Too Boring by rhid1: 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
frenchwine:

Buh how are we supposed to know if ur too boring simply by reading a few lines of your thread?
IMHO, you don't need to be a comedian to keep a relationship, serious girls don't stay in relationships just because they wanna laf, that's what makes relationship different from friendship.
IMO, call ur exs one aftr the other and ask them what went wrong, you would be surprised at their response. They're in the best position to tell you wosup, not we ur virtual friends.
Thanks so much i will do just dat,but i broke up with most of them because they suddenly brought up issues about a boyfriend they didn't tell me abt b4 or I find out she is into some other guys
Re: Pls Help!....am I Too Boring by rhid1: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
Seened:

How many breakups have you had in the last two years?
just 4, but i broke up with most of them because they suddenly brought up issues about a boyfriend they didn't tell me abt b4 or I find out she is into some other guys
Re: Pls Help!....am I Too Boring by rhid1: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
You're definitely right,you are boring,even ur thread bores me.

You need help.
I don't really know how to describe the situation,.........okay,let me tell u about one of them.we met in school,I asked her out and she accepted after some weeks,we were having a smooth relationship until she called me DAT she nids a break saying I didn't wrong her in anyway that she just want to b alone.I let her have her break and was surprised to see missed calls d following day(abt 8 missed calls),I called her she pleaded for a comeback and I accepted after making promises to each other not to hurt each other again.............everytin went well until after some months when we were gisting and she started telling me abt her fiance and how every1 knows him in their aus,I was like WTF!(when me never know una gate?)............after that happened she started nagging and we broke up
Re: Pls Help!....am I Too Boring by Seened: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
rhid1:

just 4, but i broke up with most of them because they suddenly brought up issues about a boyfriend they didn't tell me abt b4 or I find out she is into some other guys

Forgive me for not replying you. I have been busy. Accept my apologies.
Re: Pls Help!....am I Too Boring by idibe24(m): 6:35am On Aug 03, 2016
just check ur self.

(1) (Reply)

. / Guy Pours Heart Out On Facebook After Being Heartbroken / Man Married A Prostitute In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.