Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 (78809 Views)

Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / MFM G.O ,dr DK Olukoya And His Wife Celebrate Their Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by gulfer: 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
Madam, sorry to ask; were you a virgin when MOG met you ?
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Iseoluwani: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
crixtex:
I had a dream about a bat flying in my dreams, and under the wings d name 'Amokeme' was written...

Wat does it mean?? does it mean she is the one....??

If truly u saw a bat. U need to seriously pray. BATS REPRESENTS EVIL IN THE SPIRIT. as a matter of fact seeing bats doing all sorts of things in your dreams n they didn't die in that dreams mean s they want to interfere in your life negatively

Simple!! ! Bats are known to b animals that stand upside down in real life. With all due respect, evil spirit sent or decided to enter some one life are likely to turn down d personslinvestments or destiny upside

I advise you start praying aggressive prayers

My opinion

5 Likes

Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by bolliejay(m): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
Our model couple

God bless Daddy G.O
God bless MFM
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Ishilove: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
Odunharry:

true ..

Ishilove I'm just descending from the mountain and the lord reveal to me you will be my wife..
Ehen! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
Iseoluwani:

If truly u saw a bat. U need to seriously pray. BATS REPRESENTS EVIL IN THE SPIRIT. as a matter of fact seeing bats doing all sorts of things in your dreams n they didn't die in that dreams mean s they want to interfere in your life negatively

Simple!! ! Bats are known to b animals that stand upside down in real life. With all due respect, evil spirit sent or decided to enter some one life are likely to turn down d personslinvestments or destiny upside

My opinion

Lolsss....i tot maybe she is batgirl....
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
Iseoluwani:

My opinion

Lolsss....i tot maybe she was batgirl....
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by omoadeleye(m): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
This is so sweet,

not like nowadays, you get to ask the husband abt how he meant his wife, he will be like, ''i went to anchor in a strip club bash, then i saw my wife in a skimpy nd dress to kill while crossing her legs on the front sit, then i said to myself, this is my wife''

and when u ask the wife the same question, she will also be like ''he is cool and humble (that is first time of seeing him o), i was thinking of making the first move, but when he does i have no second option than to succumb''

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Meeky(m): 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ishilove:
See baba Olukoya o!! cheesy

My favourite couple in the world! After my parents, of course tongue

How many people pray and fast before entering marriage?

No, they'd rather focus on uploading pictures on uploading pictures on social media, elaborate, noisy proposals, meaningless pre-wedding photoshoots and printing fancy shirts with 'Save the Date' written on them, then after three months come to Nairaland to complain about their marriage.

If people use half the energy they expend on showing off for simple prayer and fasting to find out God's will for them concerning marriage, there won't be so many failed marriages today.
God bless you and your marriage forever,if u t married or your future marriage if u are yet to be married.my thoughts written nicely and perfectly by u.u are so on point.

2 Likes

Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Klare(f): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Klare(f): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Klare(f): 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
Klare:
Hmmmm
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Elebiju: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
maxwelloweezy:
Our daddy in the Lord my church where I worship GOD ALMIGHTY MFM MEMBERS LIKES
you still dey wait for the likes? You'd
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Elebiju: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
maxwelloweezy:
Our daddy in the Lord my church where I worship GOD ALMIGHTY MFM MEMBERS LIKES
you still dey wait for the likes?
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by happney65: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
So he has being fuckinggg this same woman for the past 30Years? Walspring come and see ur G.O.. Omolola15
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by onatisi(m): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
"he’s a man of not too many words but action, "

This is one of the major characteristics of a successful person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by pinkygee1: 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
God bless my dady
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Odunharry(m): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ishilove:

Ehen! cheesy
Lmao...

clown

Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Iseoluwani: 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
crixtex:

Lolsss....i tot maybe she is batgirl....

My brother I advise you pray.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
Now I know why this couple was able to remain faithful to each other despite the challenges of having to wait on the LORD many years to have a child. They have a firm foundation in Christ. Many people have abandoned their marriages because of one challenge or the other.
Christ makes the difference in their home.

4 Likes

Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
Odunharry:

Lmao...

clown
Na Nairaland dey teach me grin
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Ishilove: 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
Meeky:
God bless you and your marriage forever,if u t married or your future marriage if u are yet to be married.my thoughts written nicely and perfectly by u.u are so on point.
Amen amen amen amen!! And bless yours too cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Odunharry(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ishilove:

Na Nairaland dey teach me grin
Brb

Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Chinny3636: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
My mentor, I love you so much, but God love you more. God bless you sir and ma.
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Chinny3636: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
My mentor, I love you so much, but God love love you more. God bless you sir and ma.
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by spencekat(m): 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dr.Daniel Kolawole Olukoya,my GO.
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by obumkeke(m): 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
wooooow..... that first picture and the neck sha....

One of the few respected MOG in our times, with the mandate to save souls.

I hope people emulate this
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Stanbeto: 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
Wow this nice Papa
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by olempe(m): 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ishilove:

No, they'd rather focus on uploading pictures on uploading pictures on social media, elaborate, noisy proposals, meaningless pre-wedding photoshoots and printing fancy shirts with 'Save the Date' written on them, then after three months come to Nairaland to complain about their marriage.

If people use half the energy they expend on showing off for simple prayer and fasting to find out God's will for them concerning marriage, there won't be so many failed marriages today.
Testify my brother!
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by yetseyi(f): 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Thats not their wedding picture naaa. The one I saw it was snapped while they were joining them in holymatrimony in church she was wearing a wedding gown and he was on suit.

I think I saw the pictures somewhere they call MFM archives (I think)at the prayer city. A sort of museum with pictorial history of the church from Inception. I don't know if that place still exists.

That pix is old but I doubt its their wedding pix, I also doubt it's the traditional engagement because Dr olukoya is on suit.

I guess its just a very old picture of the couple.

Anyway they are my model couple cheesy
Ever young
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Appareil(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ishilove:

God bless you again and again.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Appareil(m): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ishilove:

High-five from here. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by emmadaji: 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Great couple God will continue to bless the marriage in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) / Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.