Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 (78810 Views)

Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / MFM G.O ,dr DK Olukoya And His Wife Celebrate Their Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by CuteChiluv: 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ishilove:
See baba Olukoya o!! cheesy

My favourite couple in the world! After my parents, of course tongue

How many people pray and fast before entering marriage?

No, they'd rather focus on uploading pictures on social media, elaborate, noisy proposals, meaningless pre-wedding photoshoots and printing fancy shirts with 'Save the Date' written on them, then after three months come to Nairaland to complain about their marriage.

If people use half the energy they expend on showing off for simple prayer and fasting to find out God's will for them concerning marriage, there won't be so many failed marriages today.
true talk
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ishilove:
See baba Olukoya o!! cheesy

My favourite couple in the world! After my parents, of course tongue

How many people pray and fast before entering marriage?

No, they'd rather focus on uploading pictures on social media, elaborate, noisy proposals, meaningless pre-wedding photoshoots and printing fancy shirts with 'Save the Date' written on them, then after three months come to Nairaland to complain about their marriage.

If people use half the energy they expend on showing off for simple prayer and fasting to find out God's will for them concerning marriage, there won't be so many failed marriages today.
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dat my daddy in the lord
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by miss2895(f): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
happney65:
So he has being fuckinggg this same woman for the past 30Years? Walspring come and see ur G.O.. Omolola15

YOU NEED JESUS URGENTLY
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Amberon11: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
that's my G.O grin
Klare:

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by florencepoko2: 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
3 pastors Chris must come to the Olokuya couple to first learn how to choose his wife, then how to treat his wife and finally how to have a fulfilling married life that can lead to long years of marriage.
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by ArcToyin(m): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
crixtex:
I had a dream about a bat flying in my dreams, and under the wings d name 'Amokeme' was written...

Wat does it mean?? does it mean she is the one....??
If your post is real, pray again to get a confirmation.
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by adeoladrg(m): 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
miss2895:

YOU NEED JESUS URGENTLY

Wassup Eniola. Longtime. I miss you guys bad bad. My regards to Mum and Dad. Bless!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) / Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.