Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 (78814 Views)

Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / MFM G.O ,dr DK Olukoya And His Wife Celebrate Their Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by TomLepskie(m): 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Choir masters and choristers affairs have come a long way, leave the story, na the same tale everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Walspring: 11:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
hotspec:
Op. are u sure it was dr wedding day? Why is d groom on suit, while d bride is on native?

I can give you a number to call and confirm instead of asking the OP who cant give you the answer...

Yeye man you be grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway It will cost you just #50 to see their wedding picture at the MFM Prayer City
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Walspring: 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
mimicious:
my lovely G O

You must be joking and i believe you are not serious at all because of what i saw.
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Walspring: 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
GreatUniben:
God let our marriage be like this in Jesus name. If u claim it, click like and share

Hmmmmmmmmm

You just prayed a wrong prayer point if you don't know because i don't think you can face the spiritual challenges they overcome.

Don't be like that man in my region that said he has been praying for double portion of his power and my SRO simply asked if he can do what the GO is doing such as sleeping less than 5 hours in a day, not eating breakfast and so on but the man couldn't say anything but smile and laugh

1 Like

Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by samsard(m): 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
teemanbastos:

Bros you no lie... Until men begin to seek God's guidance in marriage.. Marriages will continue to crash.
Marriages built on God nevee collapses.
We know many "marriages biult on God" that collapsed
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Walspring: 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
gulfer:
Madam, sorry to ask; were you a virgin when MOG met you ?

Sorry to ask; do you read back of the post

Only people who does that usually ask this kind of question..

1 Like

Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by hotspec(m): 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
Walspring:

I can give you a number to call and confirm instead of asking the OP who cant give you the answer...

Respect urself, kid. E pain u?
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Walspring: 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
Silvofitz:
Now I know why this couple was able to remain faithful to each other despite the challenges of having to wait on the LORD many years to have a child. They have a firm foundation in Christ. Many people have abandoned their marriages because of one challenge or the other.
Christ makes the difference in their home.

Sometimes when i thought of this respected couple counselling and praying for other couples and those couples are having children and yet they are still waiting on the Lord, i asked myself that its not easy to have that kind of faith but it takes the Grace of God and yet they never compromise that faith.
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Walspring: 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
obumkeke:
wooooow..... that first picture and the neck sha....

One of the few respected MOG in our times, with the mandate to save souls.

I hope people emulate this

He is the Elijah of this generation..

1 Like

Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Walspring: 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
yetseyi:
Thats not their wedding picture naaa. The one I saw it was snapped while they were joining them in holymatrimony in church she was wearing a wedding gown and he was on suit.

I think I saw the pictures somewhere they call MFM archives (I think)at the prayer city. A sort of museum with pictorial history of the church from Inception. I don't know if that place still exists.

That pix is old but I doubt its their wedding pix, I also doubt it's the traditional engagement because Dr olukoya is on suit.

I guess its just a very old picture of the couple.

Anyway they are my model couple cheesy
Ever young

It's just #50 to go round and see the archives
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Walspring: 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
happney65:
So he has being fuckinggg this same woman for the past 30Years? Walspring come and see ur G.O.. Omolola15

Yes and its not a crime or sin since it is the same woman and are you not happy to see and hear that

Abi nah another woman outside his marriage you want him to be going after

FYI he doesn't have time to do such

#AMatchMadeInHeaven
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Walspring: 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
bolliejay:
Our model couple

God bless Daddy G.O
God bless MFM
God bless Nigeria

Amen in Jesus name.

God bless Gen218

See it! Say it! Have it! Keep it!
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by amokeme(f): 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
crixtex:
I had a dream about a bat flying in my dreams, and under the wings d name 'Amokeme' was written...

Wat does it mean?? does it mean she is the one....??
of all birds to use, you pick bat
It cannot be my name mbok
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Walspring: 12:08am On Jul 08, 2016
amokeme:
of all birds to use, you pick bat
It cannot be my name mbok

He should have used eagle then i would have tell him it's sign of good news and fortune. grin grin grin
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by amokeme(f): 12:11am On Jul 08, 2016
Walspring:

He should have used eagle then i would have tell him it's sign of good news and fortune. grin grin grin
I wonder o...
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by raph101(m): 12:22am On Jul 08, 2016
The number of demons wey this man don kill, E plenty pass pple for IDP camp.

2 Likes

Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by warrenweste(m): 12:38am On Jul 08, 2016
crixtex:
I had a dream about a bat flying in my dreams, and under the wings d name 'Amokeme' was written...

Bat?? Run bro..that's a very bad sign
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by guiddoti: 1:18am On Jul 08, 2016
crixtex:

here is the meaning of you dream, bat represent an evil personality and Amokeme means be careful, your days may be cut short under evil personality. Amokeme the evil bat lol
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by onyxo76(m): 1:51am On Jul 08, 2016
see fine looking pastor mrs, not all these fake looking ladies of nowadays
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by ademusiwa5: 3:50am On Jul 08, 2016
[size=28pt]omo de gbo, agba gbo. ni awon fi da ile ife.

ki ni owe yi so. pe ile ife omo de ni. ko se agba

e le so owo re. owe yi, ki oye yi. it is not considered a sin

His Royal highness

adesegun adekoluejo aderibigbe adeuga ademusiwa
[/size]
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 08, 2016
amokeme:
of all birds to use, you pick bat It cannot be my name mbok
Lolsss.... it was actually a raven
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 08, 2016
guiddoti:
here is the meaning of you dream, bat represent an evil personality and Amokeme means be careful, your days may be cut short under evil personality. Amokeme the evil bat lol

Lol... na joke o.... i tot she is bat-girl
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by shuggah(m): 6:17am On Jul 08, 2016
GreatUniben:
God let our marriage be like this in Jesus name. If u claim it, click like and share
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by obiak4(m): 7:28am On Jul 08, 2016
Walspring:

Anyway It will cost you just #50 to see their wedding picture at the MFM Prayer City
I dont understand ooo#50 naira for?
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by maxwelloweezy(m): 7:54am On Jul 08, 2016
Sorry sir just like
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 08, 2016
Ave They Givin Birth
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by profmallory(m): 11:25am On Jul 08, 2016
Hey, its daddy GO!!!!!... Love this story, now I must put this on my whatsapp and FB//
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by profmallory(m): 11:25am On Jul 08, 2016
Yes

OMO1234567:
Ave They Givin Birth
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by Agbanasm: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2016
My father in the Lord and my role model more anointing ijn
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by yetseyi(f): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
Walspring:

It's just #50 to go round and see the archives

Loool So its still 50 naira to enter the Mfm archives, its been almost 10years since I entered that place and it was 50naira then.
Re: Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 by FOLLEY20(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dr. Olukoya has ever been an eye opener, a deliverer & a prophet of d living God. In fact, I don't know how I will describe him.... I like/love u sir. Click like if u too like him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) / Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.