Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,283 members, 7,860,662 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People (3566 Views)

Revealed. Oshiomole Is Not From Edo / PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React / Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
asuustrike2009:

But they voted him and his tenure will elapse by November this year.
PDP will take over
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by STONEGEORGE15(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Millions and Billions wasted yet no development in Edo state. Oshiomole and his godson are wasting their time. POI all the way!
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
PDP will take over
In your dreams
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by Goddex: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
[size=13pt]Osho has never been the same since
he got married to that beauty queen
[/size]
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by feeler: 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
Op I think you have been paid to come to nairaland and give bad publicity about Oshomole and what he has done in Edo state ...if indeed you are truly from Edo state can you mention the projects Lucky Igninadion and his successor Prof Osunbor did? Even if Oshomole didn't complete all he started ..that is because he can't stay in power forever and the good work started can only be seen if there is continuity .... Oshomole has done his beat the face of Benin city has changed ....he can't do all in 7 years ...vite for continuity
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by Alaanyihaji(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
From the above revelations, NOI may be correct in her assertion that the comrade governor has been looking for her head for refusing to approve his request for world bank loan for undefined projects during her tenure as minister of finance. Yet this guy is so quick to blame The past administration and excuse the slow/non performance of the present regime on the bad regimes of past 16years. One dare say to him, "physician,heal thyself".
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by Vatsyayana: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
It is my hope that you will fulfill your promise as announced.
Now let me tell you why they refused to vote for Jimi Agbaje in Lagos State.

Lagos State is the only state that has never been governed by the PDP in the whole of Nigeria. And it is by far the most successful state in Nigeria. The only state that has the record of never owing its civil servants in the past 17 years of our democracy. They were assured that they didn't need the thrifty hands of PDP to touch Lagos, as Lagos could become the poorest state in Nigeria within one year should they take over the administration of Lagos. So it was a resolve to stand with excellence no matter what.
You may want to ask, How did Lagos get to that point? the answer is simple, it is because they were resilient. They had their tough times. There was a time in Lagos that the Okada was banned and they overcame it...now hawking has been banned, I am assured that they will still overcome it.
They didn't vote Jimi Agbaje simply because they didn't need PDP in Lagos. They are a curse beyond any form of blessing. They can turn 100% to 0.0%.

Also the Oba's threat is simple. It is the natural duty of every animal to protect its territory from any form of threat. The Oba of Lagos knew what would become of Lagos if the Magic Finger of PDP touches down on Lagos. and he merely exhibited a natural tendency.

Therefore my guy, You know what Edo was when the PDP was in power, and you know what it is now...Do not be too hungry or frustrated to make a wrong decision. The whole world is in disarray not just Edo State. Be resilient just like the Lagosians were. And you would get the best government which you earnestly deserve.

16 years of suffering is enough to know that PDP is the bane of our development. Edo people, do not come back to your vomit!

dimieprincess:

I will ask u a simple question and if u give a answer that is devoid of emotions I will support Obaseki.
Why did Yoruba people refused to vote for Jimi? why the threat from Oba? U guys hate anything PDP except Ekiti, so is there anything wrong for us to hate APC?
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by mensdept: 3:43am On Jul 09, 2016
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Osho has never been the same since
he got married to that beauty queen
[/size]

More like Aristo queen. You know how much money she and her family got for her to marry her blacky grandpa

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by dimieprincess(f): 6:10am On Jul 09, 2016
Vatsyayana:
It is my hope that you will fulfill your promise as announced.
Now let me tell you why they refused to vote for Jimi Agbaje in Lagos State.

Lagos State is the only state that has never been governed by the PDP in the whole of Nigeria. And it is by far the most successful state in Nigeria. The only state that has the record of never owing its civil servants in the past 17 years of our democracy. They were assured that they didn't need the thrifty hands of PDP to touch Lagos, as Lagos could become the poorest state in Nigeria within one year should they take over the administration of Lagos. So it was a resolve to stand with excellence no matter what.
You may want to ask, How did Lagos get to that point? the answer is simple, it is because they were resilient. They had their tough times. There was a time in Lagos that the Okada was banned and they overcame it...now hawking has been banned, I am assured that they will still overcome it.
They didn't vote Jimi Agbaje simply because they didn't need PDP in Lagos. They are a curse beyond any form of blessing. They can turn 100% to 0.0%.

Also the Oba's threat is simple. It is the natural duty of every animal to protect its territory from any form of threat. The Oba of Lagos knew what would become of Lagos if the Magic Finger of PDP touches down on Lagos. and he merely exhibited a natural tendency.

Therefore my guy, You know what Edo was when the PDP was in power, and you know what it is now...Do not be too hungry or frustrated to make a wrong decision. The whole world is in disarray not just Edo State. Be resilient just like the Lagosians were. And you would get the best government which you earnestly deserve.

16 years of suffering is enough to know that PDP is the bane of our development. Edo people, do not come back to your vomit!

Bravo!!!
Unfortunately u couldn't convince me, more so When you start with petty lies about Lagos been the only State PDP has not governed.
To illuminate your shallow mind, see these States;
1. Borno
2. Zamfara
3. Yobe

Tell me about the economy of these states. Moreover, the highest thief in Nigeria is Fashola (78m) for website and shamelessly informed the senate that he has never been an account nor an engineer.
The only time Rivers owed salary was Amaechi era where he used the money meant for Salary to fight Atiku at Surulere (dollarization of APC primary). Come to Rivers State and see what an all inclusive development means and not the one did by Amaechi where he concentrated in just Ikwere land or the one did by Fashola (half pass eyes) where places like Iyana Ejigbo, Ikotun and Alimosho LGA in general was abandoned.
In Island, go to back of Citycode opposite Elf and see how u were abandoned. Go Agungi, Igboefon, Jakande, Lagbansa and Its environs u will cry.
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by Izontubo(m): 6:56am On Jul 09, 2016
Oshio is sure better than the previous thief igbenedion...nigerians. ...suffering from the hands of mumu and fraudulent leaders from time immemorial...
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by erunz(m): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2016
feeler:
Op I think you have been paid to come to nairaland and give bad publicity about Oshomole and what he has done in Edo state ...if indeed you are truly from Edo state can you mention the projects Lucky Igninadion and his successor Prof Osunbor did? Even if Oshomole didn't complete all he started ..that is because he can't stay in power forever and the good work started can only be seen if there is continuity .... Oshomole has done his beat the face of Benin city has changed ....he can't do all in 7 years ...vite for continuity
Mr man Oshiomole is the governor and not lucky.
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by erunz(m): 8:01am On Jul 09, 2016
STONEGEORGE15:
Millions and Billions wasted yet no development in Edo state. Oshiomole and his godson are wasting their time. POI all the way!
you can say that again
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by dimieprincess(f): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2016
feeler:
pls show me d work that is ongoing and can't be completed within 7yrs.
At times, I ask myself if some of u just feel like talking "bla bla bla". Tell me Oshio's project in Ovia South East, West, Orhionmwon and the whole of Edo Central as well as Akoko Edo
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by Vatsyayana: 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
I wish you nothing but the best!!!
But don't say you were not told!

dimieprincess:

Bravo!!!
Unfortunately u couldn't convince me, more so When you start with petty lies about Lagos been the only State PDP has not governed.
To illuminate your shallow mind, see these States;
1. Borno
2. Zamfara
3. Yobe

Tell me about the economy of these states. Moreover, the highest thief in Nigeria is Fashola (78m) for website and shamelessly informed the senate that he has never been an account nor an engineer.
The only time Rivers owed salary was Amaechi era where he used the money meant for Salary to fight Atiku at Surulere (dollarization of APC primary). Come to Rivers State and see what an all inclusive development means and not the one did by Amaechi where he concentrated in just Ikwere land or the one did by Fashola (half pass eyes) where places like Iyana Ejigbo, Ikotun and Alimosho LGA in general was abandoned.
In Island, go to back of Citycode opposite Elf and see how u were abandoned. Go Agungi, Igboefon, Jakande, Lagbansa and Its environs u will cry.
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by dimieprincess(f): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Vatsyayana:
I wish you nothing but the best!!!
But don't say you were not told!

Just bursted yo lies about Lagos. Zamfara, Yobe and Borno has never been ruled by PDP and they are not fit to be called States
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by Bethelwealthy(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Shey his name is OSHI-OMO-OLE, meaning POOR-THIEF-PIKIN............he's living up to his name!
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by Vatsyayana: 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
They're not fit to be called states because Jonathan & his PDP clan looted the money allocated to purchase arms for their defence from insurgency.
These states used to feed Nigeria until PDP nurtured insurgency in those states.
Thank God they can now publicly observe sallah courtesy of PMB.

quote author=dimieprincess post=47364070]
Just bursted yo lies about Lagos. Zamfara, Yobe and Borno has never been ruled by PDP and they are not fit to be called States[/quote]
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by dimieprincess(f): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
Vatsyayana:
They're not fit to be called states because Jonathan & his PDP clan looted the money allocated to purchase arms for their defence from insurgency.
These states used to feed Nigeria until PDP nurtured insurgency in those states.
Thank God they can now publicly observe sallah courtesy of PMB.

quote author=dimieprincess post=47364070]
Just bursted yo lies about Lagos. Zamfara, Yobe and Borno has never been ruled by PDP and they are not fit to be called States
ahahahahahahahahahah, so Yobe was self sufficient prior to the Boko Haram stuff?
lololololooolzzzzz, yo problem is beyond Buharicertificategate. Ok, what about Zamfara? Is Zamfara also experiencing Boko Haram? guy u need to go back to kindergarten 1
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by eseosa77(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
erunz:

WHAT IS THE EDO STATE GOVERNMENT
CELEBRATING? FAILED CENTRAL HOSPITAL PROJECT?? 1ST AND 2ND EAST CIRCULAR ROAD BENIN CITY ABANDONED SINCE FIVE YEARS??

• All the water projects has been abandon and have stop working

• Empowering of thugs and cultist in the aim to fight Kidnappers. Who are kidnappers?

• Edo state get: N2.9 billion statutory allocation, N1.7 billion derivation fund plus IGR.

• Between November 12th 2008-December of 2009 Governor Oshiomhole borrowed 14.8 Billion Naira.

• From January 2010 to date, Governor Oshiomhole has borrowed N5billion from Sky Bank, another N5billion from United Bank of Africa (UBA), N2.2billion from Equatorial Trust Bank (ETB) and N2.9billion from First Bank of Nigeria

• Governor Oshiomhole has borrowed from World Bank ($46.92million) till date 1 cent has not been paid or loan serviced.

• Rehabilitation of Idia College, Benin City cost the tax payers N500 million

• 2.7 Billion naira was said to have been spent on Auchi erosion control. As I speak with you now, the money has been fully paid and there is no single work done.

• Adams Oshiomhole gave over 20 million Naira to some traditional rulers in Edo South senatorial district to request for a constitutional position of Speaker of the Edo State House of Assembly. This is the taxpayers’ money.

• During the briefing before the State House of Assembly, the then Commissioner for Environment claimed to have spent over N4 Billion Naira on ordinary designing of erosion control in Benin City and its environ. The said design project was never advertised.

• The Commissioner of Environment also told the State House of Assembly that the government had expended over 250 million Naira to remove sand from the gutter and disilting. Yet everywhere you go, no gutter is found disilted.

• Edo state didn’t have local government elected chairmen for our 5years in the 18 local government council.

• Edo state only state university AAU has not had a vice chancellor (VC) since 2008 till date.

• Edo state the heart beat of Nigeria has turn into a nightmare and den of robbers, kidnappers, hooliganism, and cultism is now the order of the day. From the speaker of the Edo state house of assembly to the gatemen at the gate in Anthony Enahoro complex are all cultists. Yet we dread Boko Haram.

• Governor Oshiomhole has gone prodigal, as he want to sell Edo house in Lagos to build a hotel in Benin-City, can you imagine the short sightedness, what is the economic value of a hotel in Benin, compare to a house in Amadu Bello way in Victoria Island in Lagos, that generate over 120million annually to Edo state Government.

• Governor Oshiomhole country home of Iyamho. As it is now widely known, he is building an estate of gargantuan proportion, spread on over 93 acres of land., containing: an amphitheatre, a sixty-five bedroom mansion, sixteen outhouses, three separate man-made caves, a round-the-entire-perimeter artificial lake, an Olympic-size swimming pool, with a king-size fountain and Jacuzzi in the centre. What is the size of Samuel Ogbemudia stadium?

I weep for our dear state, in the hands of an emperor, but I also remember the wind of Ibori must blow.

@OP you such a fo0lish person.your post is an outright non_sence .This had gone to show that you does not live in Edo state or if you do them you are a BLIND Fella.
Offcourse,that 1st and 2nd easy circular you wrote about is my domain 1st easy circular was never awarded and the road is motorable.2nd east circular is almost at the virge of completion by sapele road axis of the project.Then for the central hospital you goofed on that as the project is already completed awaiting commissioning.@OP all these lies and social media propaganda will not lead you any where.on 11th sept.i will come here and ask you how market.
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by eseosa77(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
erunz:

CELEBRATING? FAILED CENTRAL HOSPITAL PROJECT?? 1ST AND 2ND EAST CIRCULAR ROAD BENIN CITY ABANDONED SINCE FIVE YEARS??

• Empowering of thugs and cultist in the aim to fight Kidnappers. Who are kidnappers?

• Edo state get: N2.9 billion statutory allocation, N1.7 billion derivation fund plus IGR.

• Between November 12th 2008-December of 2009 Governor Oshiomhole borrowed 14.8 Billion Naira.

• From January 2010 to date, Governor Oshiomhole has borrowed N5billion from Sky Bank, another N5billion from United Bank of Africa (UBA), N2.2billion from Equatorial Trust Bank (ETB) and N2.9billion from First Bank of Nigeria

• Governor Oshiomhole has borrowed from World Bank ($46.92million) till date 1 cent has not been paid or loan serviced.

• 2.7 Billion naira was said to have been spent on Auchi erosion control. As I speak with you now, the money has been fully paid and there is no single work done.

• Adams Oshiomhole gave over 20 million Naira to some traditional rulers in Edo South senatorial district to request for a constitutional position of Speaker of the Edo State House of Assembly. This is the taxpayers’ money.

• During the briefing before the State House of Assembly, the then Commissioner for Environment claimed to have spent over N4 Billion Naira on ordinary designing of erosion control in Benin City and its environ. The said design project was never advertised.

• The Commissioner of Environment also told the State House of Assembly that the government had expended over 250 million Naira to remove sand from the gutter and disilting. Yet everywhere you go, no gutter is found disilted.

• Edo state didn’t have local government elected chairmen for our 5years in the 18 local government council.

• Edo state only state university AAU has not had a vice chancellor (VC) since 2008 till date.

• Edo state the heart beat of Nigeria has turn into a nightmare and den of robbers, kidnappers, hooliganism, and cultism is now the order of the day. From the speaker of the Edo state house of assembly to the gatemen at the gate in Anthony Enahoro complex are all cultists. Yet we dread Boko Haram.

• Governor Oshiomhole has gone prodigal, as he want to sell Edo house in Lagos to build a hotel in Benin-City, can you imagine the short sightedness, what is the economic value of a hotel in Benin, compare to a house in Amadu Bello way in Victoria Island in Lagos, that generate over 120million annually to Edo state Government.

• Governor Oshiomhole country home of Iyamho. As it is now widely known, he is building an estate of gargantuan proportion, spread on over 93 acres of land., containing: an amphitheatre, a sixty-five bedroom mansion, sixteen outhouses, three separate man-made caves, a round-the-entire-perimeter artificial lake, an Olympic-size swimming pool, with a king-size fountain and Jacuzzi in the centre. What is the size of Samuel Ogbemudia stadium?

I weep for our dear state, in the hands of an emperor, but I also remember the wind of Ibori must blow.

@OP you such a foo-lish person.your post is an outright non_sence .This had gone to show that you does not live in Edo state or if you do them you are a BLIND Fella.
Offcourse,that 1st and 2nd easy circular you wrote about is my domain 1st easy circular was never awarded and the road is motorable.2nd east circular is almost at the virge of completion by sapele road axis of the project.Then for the central hospital you goofed on that as the project is already completed awaiting commissioning.@OP all these lies and social media propaganda will not lead you any where.on 11th sept.i will come here and ask you how market.
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by eseosa77(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
dimieprincess:

pls show me d work that is ongoing and can't be completed within 7yrs.
At times, I ask myself if some of u just feel like talking "bla bla bla". Tell me Oshio's project in Ovia South East, West, Orhionmwon and the whole of Edo Central as well as Akoko Edo
@Op let me start counting them for my local govt.orhionmwon local govt area.(FOR ROADS)1.abudu through Ogan road to my own village Evboehighae,2,Ugo town through Egbokor to Ugbokhirima.3,Ugo community tru umoghun to urhonigbe village cutting tru the deputy governor's village up to ogbake and environs stretching over 35km and connecting over 15 communities just to mention a few roads in orhionmwon. As for water I can only speak of my community.We have well over 4 water projects in it all up and running.
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by khadaffi(m): 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Na wa for this man o.

It will be better if you give us a picture of what you are saying. Not these nonsense rumor that roam about during election period.
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by khadaffi(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
bender79:
The funny thing is that most of this people talking don't live in Edo. They are trying to weep up sentiments and a band wagon for PDP Election day will speak

Don't mind them. They probably don't know what they are saying. Oshiomhole tried his best and in the event that Obaseki looses it will not be because he (Oshiomhole) is hated but because he didn't allow a free primary election. I personally don't like the candidates for both the APC and PDP and I'm still contemplating voting on that day.
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by Vatsyayana: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ok agreed Auntie, what can you do to salvage this country from this mess. Since you & your Ize-Iyamu are wiser than the President, his entire cabinet & all of his economic teams including us - the Zombies?

dimieprincess:

ahahahahahahahahahah, so Yobe was self sufficient prior to the Boko Haram stuff?
lololololooolzzzzz, yo problem is beyond Buharicertificategate. Ok, what about Zamfara? Is Zamfara also experiencing Boko Haram? guy u need to go back to kindergarten 1
Re: Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People by Conductor261: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
erunz:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Btw Ogun And Osun Which State Is More Western than The Other? / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Buhari's Mask Wearer Palm Print / My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.