Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,474 members, 7,958,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos (16050 Views)

Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) / Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos / Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by 36xtr33r: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
kajoula:
I don't support this public threat but truth be said IGBO's do over-step boundries.
I don't hate them though, simply because I don't give them chances......atalll

Lies of hypocrisy to divert attention from the very obvious about the Yoruba tribe...

Let me help your memory a bit with the revelation by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, a Fulani, about your people: "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude. 

The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention...
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Udmaster(m): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
neoguru7:
Illiterate or not, there is nothing like half Igbo, it is either you are Igbo or not. From today, just grade yourself as y6robb3r, don't you know Igbos rejected your mom the moment she decided to marry the thing you called father.
haba, na who upset you? Y calling his father a "thing"?
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Earth2Metahuman: 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
36xtr33r:
[s][/s]

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, you bigots think that by conniving with your inhouse, biased mod to ban handles and hide comments will reduce your miseries. It can't!

I don't mind to continue sacrificing a moniker for every post I make here on NL to counter Yoruba campaigns of calumny against Igbos.

Silly miserable parasites!
see frustration grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by 36xtr33r: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
see frustration grin

Epic wailing! If you like cry me a river I shan't fail to plunge you Yoruba bigots into the abysmal pit of nothingness where you duly belong...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Earth2Metahuman: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
36xtr33r:

Epic wailing! If you like cry me a river I shan't fail to plunge you Yoruba bigots into the abysmal pit of nothingness where you duly belong...
and the lamentation continues
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by BoboFashion(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nkem4040:
A yoruba man Adeniyi Adetunji on Facebook threatened to kill Igbos before they get Biiafra. This is not the first these threats are coming from yoruba. See capture and his picture

His Profile
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008308065373&fref=ufi&rc=p

Source
https://www.facebook.com/radiobiafra

Let him rot in hell, we no send anybody at all. Why this people hate us such? Lol

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Ritchiee: 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
Olu20090:
This yoruba people harbor inordinate hate and envy towards the Igbos for absolutely no reason but for their success. I have warned my friends from SS and SE, if I catch you with any yoruba minus Fayose and others who have conscience, I'll terminate our friendship immediately. You don't know a poisonous snake until you have be beaten, to be safe, what do you do? Stay away from all snakes. What pains me is Igbos are agitating to stay away from you so that this kind of hate will stop...for the sake of peace, yet you are the champion of One Nigeria but still harbors this hate. If this random yoruba man can say this on facebook, a doctor in America(with all the money still Igbo is his priority) and a leading figure OBA of Lagos, now imagine the millions who harbor the same hateful feelings around you, in our daily activities and even here Nairaland; we see every day. Goodness me...this people!

Should I say you are not sensible enough to know that in each society there are some sadists and this man if really he is a Yorubaman is one of them together with any countable yorubas out of millions who have said these unreasonable and shameful things against the great Igbo tribe.Ask yourself if a Yorubaman had ever killed an Igboman talkless of killing your women.Also remember that our disunity is the gain of the North and the social media especially Nairaland,facebook,Twitter where all of you congregate on each day are potent avenues to grow the already germinating hatred between the Southern tribes.Open your eyes.

OUR UNITY IS THEIR FEAR.LET US UNITE UNTIL WE GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS.THIS YORUBA THIS,IGBO THAT WILL FURTHER DEEPEN THE ALREADY SOUR WOUNDS ESPECIALLY IN THE MINDS OF THE IGBOS DUE TO THE CIVIL WAR AND THE LAST ELECTION.TO ERR IS HUMAN,TO FORGIVE DIVINE.

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by ChimaAdeoye: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Shebi person wey want murder another cannot be also killed?

Just tell the bloody cowards to start it and bring it on.

Even Abookis that act like they don't value their lives stopped allowing southerners to carry corpse home because they felt the retaliatory pain themselves. The same way they think twice before entering sabon gari because they know most of them won't come out alive. Yoruba case is even worse that they have serious investment in PH, Asaba etc and have a good population to butcher there and plenty of nice mansions to burn unlike abookis that live in slums and shacks.

Anyhow, i don't worry about faceless cowards who will pee on themselves if you point a gun at them. But come online to act kingkong.
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
iKarma:

What the man wrote is fundamentally wrong you say?

Where do your likes, esp that jenigurl, hide when Igbos start spreading their hateful anti-Yoruba and pro Yoruba-genocide nonsense on NL?

This is why i think the coward tag fits sometimes. I've never met an Igbo responding in such cowardly fashion as you're doing.

Spare us the peace talk.

First check my previous posts before making silly comments about "your likes."

Second, the bravery of the Igbos who say they aren't cowards like the Yorubas cost them at least 3million lives and in the end they didn't even get the biafra they were fighting for.

40yeqrs later they are still agitating for it. 3million lives wasted.

Peace talks? Why don't you go and carry cutlass and start macheting the people you hate or who hate you.

You've never met an igbo who talks in a "cowardly manner" like me ba? It's probably because you move around with riff rafts.

Show me your friend... I'm sure you can complete that adage.

If a war breaks out now, I'm sure it's people like you that will run and hide under their mother's bed.

I'm not making peace overtures, I'm only stating a fact. Outside of this forum we all have acquaintances and friends from the various ethnic stock and the real cowardice is when people like you come to a faceless forum like this and sh*t on other tribes, then smile at them when you meet in real life.

And that goes for the silly igbo brethren, both male and female who foster ethnic hatred online yet attend the same church, shake hands and smile to the same people whose tribes they have shred to pieces here.

Shame on all of you. You make the future of this country very bleak.

Such hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by meforyou1(m): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
This is just an absolute nonsense talk from a deranged yoruba man. Need no reaction. Make that day reach
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iKarma: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ioannes:

Second, the bravery of the Igbos who say they aren't cowards like the Yorubas cost them at least 3million lives and in the end they didn't even get the biafra they were fighting for.

Peace talks? Why don't you go and carry cutlass and start macheting the people you hate or who hate you.

You've never met an igbo who talks in a "cowardly manner" like me ba? It's probably because you move around with riff rafts.

If a war breaks out now, I'm sure it's people like you that will run and hide under their mother's bed.

I'm not making peace overtures, I'm only stating a fact. Outside of this forum we all have acquaintances and friends from the various ethnic stock and the real cowardice is when people like you come to a faceless forum like this and sh*t on other tribes, then smile at them when you meet in real life.

And that goes for the silly igbo brethren, both male and female who foster ethnic hatred online yet attend the same church, shake hands and smile to the same people whose tribes they have shred to pieces here.

Such hypocrisy!

You actually think the only kind of war they're waging on you is physical? You're more naive than I thought.

They wage their media war to dehumanize and devalue your identity.

They organize and create multiple IDs to despise and devalue anything Yoruba.

You're sitting here crying about running under your mother's bed.

It's very unfortunate for the Yoruba race because we have more of your likes forming sophisticated and peaceful, while cowardly keeping mute with this media war against Yorubas.

Let me guess, you're also sophisticated and educated.

Yea, I know your type.

Yoruba ronu.

How many times has Nnamdi Kanu said worse. How many of your type came out as aggressively to shut him down? No you cowered and formed peaceful.

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by plendil: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
#mega yawn

joblessness at its peak.

OP's comment is totally reprehensible and isn't worth the time, the venom, the us vs them. He's clearly of an unsound mind.

Nonetheless, I've seen far, FAR worse comment from the other side, but hell didn't break loose.

Sorry to say, but those making so much noise about this episode really need to find something important to do with their lives - like getting a job.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Pennsylvania: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
teasel:
cheesy cheesy

Is this supposed to come as a surprise. The hatred is genetic and has been there even before independence. From that hawollowo to the "y0robber ronu" guy cheesy This is why it's so funny that it's only that all too recent Nnamdi Kanu screenshot they've got.

Hehehe! Yourobbers invented tribalism. Y'all just gat to live with it now.

Oh! And Igbo fathers should keep giving their daughters to yorobbers. It's very wise.. Hehe!
If only they knew the sister(s) of that man(son-in-law to be) has been warned and threatened not to bring home anything that looks like them, culturally or otherwise. Also, the Igbo girls that choose to be foolish should keep it up.
Smh! grin

Nigeria his da best contiri hin da worddd!
Henjoiyyyment heveryday!

grin grin grin

Even with that, that Nnamdi Kanu's message came after Fashola had already deported Igbo's, it came after Dr. Ariyo called for genocide against Igbo's, it came after their Oba called for death threats to the lagoon, it came after Igbo's business were being detroyed under Fashola's watch. Infact everything degenrated under Fashola.
Most Igbo's who were chanters of 'One Nigeria' including Nnamdi Kanu turned against it after all this glaring hatred from the wast.erns, but they always come to masturbate that Igbo's hate them and Igbo's want them dead.
Their obession with the Igbo's is scary and dangerous at the same time.
Igbo's just need to be careful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by laudate: 1:27am On Jul 09, 2016
7lives:
@ bolded how about writing it in your cursed language?, all these katakata because Yoruba no gree play opposition again?'
History ranked your fore fathers as the best in the business of akobata of Hausa-Fulani, i guess Yorubas understudied your fore fathers and now
doing it, they learned the best grin grin grin YOUR FOUR FATHERS.
From the grand master Akobatas Nnamdi Azikiwe, Ekwueme, to worthless akobatas like Chukwumerije, Arthur Nzeribe, Daniel Kanu...... the list is endless you want me to sit down and dig more names for you?.
In fact history has that it your entire council of elder in your enclave decided to FORM THEMSELVES INTO( AGIP ), ANY GOVERNMENT IN POWER JUST TO SERVE AS THE OBEDIENT SERVANTS TO THEIR ONE AND ONLY MASTERS, HAUSA-FULANI.
I will stop here, if you use Yoruba language to post TRASH about Yoruba do it YOUR LANGUAGE OR ENGLISH, or shall come back to whip you into the line again.

Una no go kill person with laugh for here!! shocked cheesy grin This is one heck of a rejoinder! I swear, you Yoruba people have a way with words. Collect one criminally chilled bottle from Mama Obinna's bar over there! cheesy
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Duru1(m): 2:04am On Jul 09, 2016
Ikechukwu48:
Anyway, the guy even saying he'll kill his wife is one of the reason I Do not support igbo parents marrying their daughter to yoloba.
I even support marrying their kids off to whites than I do yoloba and anyone knows me will tell you how much I'm against interracial relationship so that says alot.

Igbo parents seriously do not seem to understand the amount of bile and hate that tribe has for Igbo. Why they stupidly keep giving their children to people who despise them is beyond my understanding

If at all the dumbass is married to an Igbo girl, it is apparent a walking dead is healthier than the jackass.
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Mckennedy: 2:26am On Jul 09, 2016
7lives:

@ bolded how about writing it in your cursed language?, all these katakata because Yoruba no gree play opposition again?'
History ranked your fore fathers as the best in the business of akobata of Hausa-Fulani, i guess Yorubas understudied your fore fathers and now
doing it, they learned the best grin grin grin YOUR FOUR FATHERS.
From the grand master Akobatas Nnamdi Azikiwe, Ekwueme, to worthless akobatas like Chukwumerije, Arthur Nzeribe, Daniel Kanu...... the list is endless you want me to sit down and dig more names for you?.
In fact history has that it your entire council of elder in your enclave decided to FORM THEMSELVES INTO( AGIP ), ANY GOVERNMENT IN POWER JUST TO SERVE AS THE OBEDIENT SERVANTS TO THEIR ONE AND ONLY MASTERS, HAUSA-FULANI.
I will stop here, if you use Yoruba language to post TRASH about Yoruba do it YOUR LANGUAGE OR ENGLISH, or shall come back to whip you into the line again.

Trash,,, even your so called Adebiyi has removed his pictures from Facebook...that na part1.
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Nkem4040: 7:06am On Jul 09, 2016
BoboFashion:

Let him rot in hell, we no send anybody at all. Why this people hate us such? Lol

I opened this thread for us to be very careful around this...they hate us, envy us yet want us to be in the same country with them, they relish; will die to marry our women for their children to have our superior blood in them...even the guy claimed to have an Igbo wife; something they all dream to have though we know doesn't and cannot afford one with that ugly amala face.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 09, 2016
Lol see all this people, lol am sure if a zombie apocalypse popped up, no one would care BTW IGBOS ARE 99.9% IDENTICAL TO YORUBAS.
I LOVE THEM
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by emekachimek: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hehehe.
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by tit(f): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ahbeg,
make una leave my brother Ade.
una know say him head no correct.
And you know say that him wife from Imo. shinyere, na her dey beat him for house.
Na her dey feed am too.
useless man.
no mind am, my dear ipod yoots.
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by ycat: 4:35am On Jul 10, 2016
You clearly don't know the difference between your left and right. A smart person wouldn't have said anything to that because these people bring it on themselves. They bring the worst out of people and they will never know it's bad unless they have a taste of it. But no! It's your type that will NEVER stand up for yourself.

Yoruba are the most reasonable people in Nigeria and don't talk anyhow, but you won't know that since all you are concerned about is being a pacifist to people who would say or do any evil under the sun to you, that's wimpiness.

How many of your ibo friends have ever come out to caution their tribesmen that what they say or do to Yoruba is bad? Seems your imaginary friendship is one-sided.

Yes STOCKHOLM syndrome and you fit in there perfectly. You are a victim of constant abuse/insults and kinda used to it and now loving and sympathetic to your abusers to the extent of showering them praises whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Yoruba don't hate ibos we all know that, but how many times do you need to say it? Constantly saying that has emboldened them and it makes Yoruba seem apologetically down-and-out.

If you really believe what you said and you are full-blooded Yoruba, then you are chasing the wind and lost your way. Work on your self-esteem and shed the defeatist mindset.

I can understand if you are 1/16th mixed with Yoruba blood which many of you are but won't admit for reasons known to you alone. But to want to hide behind Yoruba to pacify adversaries, you will always have me to deal with here.

I know the likes and shares from the mobs are tempting and you would throw your heritage to the dogs for it, but the talking points are old and stale, find attention somewhere else.

Ioannes:

Well you see, you and I aren't the same. You can call me names if you like, That's your headache really.

I'll bet you were expecting Yorubas to come online and start screaming curses and so on against the Igbos.

What the man wrote is fundamentally wrong and if you can't see that, then something's wrong somewhere.

That some misguided ass comes online to rant and rave doesn't mean that I don't have Igbo acquaintances whom I respect and like.

How does my hatred of people from another ethnic group help my own people?

Unlike you, I don't hate people because of their ethnic groupings. I relate with each individual on the basis of if you are an asshole or not.

I have had evil done to me by both Yoruba and Igbo peeps that I have met.

Stockholm syndrome? Do you even know what that means?

Check my previous posts on this forum and get back to me okay.

I've always been open about my position.

I'm saying this here and now so that sensible Igbos will know that most Yorubas really don't hate Igbos even if Igbos hate Yorubas.

You think if Yorubas hate Igbos there won't be crisis already in the Southwest.

Most Yoruba people are simply going about their daily duties. If there is an Igbo person out there who hates me because I'm Yoruba then good luck to him, he'll simply hurt himself.

It's an accident of birth that any of us was born into the family and ethnic group that we belong to, so why should I hate someone over what nobody has any power over. Kinda stvpid if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 10, 2016
Ritchiee:

[s]Should I say you are not sensible enough to know that in each society there are some sadists and this man if really he is a Yorubaman is one of them together with any countable yorubas out of millions who have said these unreasonable and shameful things against the great Igbo tribe.Ask yourself if a Yorubaman had ever killed an Igboman talkless of killing your women.Also remember that our disunity is the gain of the North and the social media especially Nairaland,facebook,Twitter where all of you congregate on each day are potent avenues to grow the already germinating hatred between the Southern tribes.Open your eyes.

OUR UNITY IS THEIR FEAR.LET US UNITE UNTIL WE GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS.THIS YORUBA THIS,IGBO THAT WILL FURTHER DEEPEN THE ALREADY SOUR WOUNDS ESPECIALLY IN THE MINDS OF THE IGBOS DUE TO THE CIVIL WAR AND THE LAST ELECTION.TO ERR IS HUMAN,TO FORGIVE DIVINE.[/s]

Shove your hypocrisy up your behind. Igbos have always shown yoruba love but each yoruba will stick their picky finger in their nose out of envy and jealousy. You talked about unity and us uniting against the north? My friend wasn't it yoruba that betrayed the south by supporting the North and abandoning GEJ in 2015? This statement alone invalidates your post 100%. You yoruba like to cry unity unity unity but you people are the same people destroying the south.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
ycat:
You clearly don't know the difference between your left and right. A smart person wouldn't have said anything to that because these people bring it on themselves. They bring the worst out of people and they will never know it's bad unless they have a taste of it. But no! It's your type that will NEVER stand up for yourself.

Yoruba are the most reasonable people in Nigeria and don't talk anyhow, but you won't know that since all you are concerned about is being a pacifist to people who would say or do any evil under the sun to you, that's wimpiness.

How many of your ibo friends have ever come out to caution their tribesmen that what they say or do to Yoruba is bad? Seems your imaginary friendship is one-sided.

Yes STOCKHOLM syndrome and you fit in there perfectly. You are a victim of constant abuse/insults and kinda used to it and now loving and sympathetic to your abusers to the extent of showering them praises whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Yoruba don't hate ibos we all know that, but how many times do you need to say it? Constantly saying that has emboldened them and it makes Yoruba seem apologetically down-and-out.

If you really believe what you said and you are full-blooded Yoruba, then you are chasing the wind and lost your way. Work on your self-esteem and shed the defeatist mindset.

I can understand if you are 1/16th mixed with Yoruba blood which many of you are but won't admit for reasons known to you alone. But to want to hide behind Yoruba to pacify adversaries, you will always have me to deal with here.

I know the likes and shares from the mobs are tempting and you would throw your heritage to the dogs for it, but the talking points are old and stale, find attention somewhere else.

I'm not interested in a useless debate with you. You hate the Igbos, your life, your problem.

Hypocrite. You hide under the moniker "ycat " and type from your anus. Oya, come here and swear you don't have anybody from the igbo tribe that you are friends with? How many times have you in real life gone to them to tell them that you despise them so much?

I said this once and I will say it again since you have a comprehension problem. I deal with people based on whether they are assholes or not. Don't give a sh*t about your tribe unless you can prove to me that you selected your tribe when you were being created by God.

Igbos on this forum can hate to their heart's content it doesn't affect me. I know when to respond in kind and when to just shake my head and move on. Obviously you don't know anything.

You can question my ethnicity to your heart's content, that would be your headache. Not everybody is a dumb phool who doesn't realise that ranting and yapping like you're doing on the internet is non-productive. For people like you, your life begins and ends on the internet because of unemployment. so I don't blame you.

When eventually you manage to get yourself a job, tell your boss that you can't work with that other person because he or she is igbo. In fact when an igbo person offers you employment, turn it down and continue squatting in your parents house at age 40 shogbo?

It's so difficult for you to try and be the bigger person. They curse you online and you immediately jump in the mud with pigs to wrestle them. In the end nobody will be able to tell the difference.

So many foreigners visit this forum. By responding all the time with curses and insults we show we are not better than them.

But you wouldnt know that would you?

Now that you have cursed them how much has that added to your bank account or your life span.

Why are you so bitter and miserable about what I wrote? Did I type it with your phone or your data bundle?

Why not pass over my comment and type your own string of curses so that you can be happy andgo and sleep in peace?

Must you quote me, abi won fi se e ni?

Now get the fvck off my mentions ok? I have noticed you. You can now go and troll someone else because next time you quote me foaming at the mouth like an epileptic patient I'll either ignore your existence or use the ever available report button. I don't have time for non-entities.

And when next you see that Igbo man on your street go and cut him down with a machete so that we can know that you are the son of your father.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by ycat: 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Neither am I interested in your asslicking parade. If you have a functioning brain you will know that engaging one's haters doesn't necessarily mean hatred, but it's just that one can't allow something goes unchallenged. Of course you won't know that cos you believe you are in this world to be abused by others and you have used the better part of your life to be AKOBATA EGBE.

You this groveller have to check the meaning of hypocrite first and then come back to tell me how it has anything to do with me.

You are a disgusting backslapper that will never be able to stand for your self, a true definition of jackal. Stop being a asslicking coward, no one is going to reach out of the computer and beat you.

You will continue to have your toilet paper-tongue pulled till you get some senses.

Just because you are jobless doesn't make all of us the same. Get yourself a job first and stop singing praises of people who don't care about you.

Won se epe fun e ni and I'm going to add to it for you. Get yourself checked, something has to be really wrong with you to think anyone here can hate on others and spew more hate than the ibos.

You used entire page of the thread to bark and then turn around complaining when all I asked you was to know what you stand to lose if you resist the urge to kiss ass at that moment, talk about hypocrisy!

Cry baby stop threatening me with mods, go already and call your partisan mom and dad mods who you are sure will overlook your own equally guilty posts and ban mine. I guarantee you that you will never see nairaland the same way again.

Ioannes:

I'm not interested in a useless debate with you. You hate the Igbos, your life, your problem.

Hypocrite. You hide under the moniker "ycat " and type from your anus. Oya, come here and swear you don't have anybody from the igbo tribe that you are friends with? How many times have you in real life gone to them to tell them that you despise them so much?

I said this once and I will say it again since you have a comprehension problem. I deal with people based on whether they are assholes or not. Don't give a sh*t about your tribe unless you can prove to me that you selected your tribe when you were being created by God.

Igbos on this forum can hate to their heart's content it doesn't affect me. I know when to respond in kind and when to just shake my head and move on. Obviously you don't know anything.

You can question my ethnicity to your heart's content, that would be your headache. Not everybody is a dumb phool who doesn't realise that ranting and yapping like you're doing on the internet is non-productive. For people like you, your life begins and ends on the internet because of unemployment. so I don't blame you.

When eventually you manage to get yourself a job, tell your boss that you can't work with that other person because he or she is igbo. In fact when an igbo person offers you employment, turn it down and continue squatting in your parents house at age 40 shogbo?

It's so difficult for you to try and be the bigger person. They curse you online and you immediately jump in the mud with pigs to wrestle them. In the end nobody will be able to tell the difference.

So many foreigners visit this forum. By responding all the time with curses and insults we show we are not better than them.

But you wouldnt know that would you?

Now that you have cursed them how much has that added to your bank account or your life span.

Why are you so bitter and miserable about what I wrote? Did I type it with your phone or your data bundle?

Why not pass over my comment and type your own string of curses so that you can be happy andgo and sleep in peace?

Must you quote me, abi won fi se e ni?

Now get the fvck off my mentions ok? I have noticed you. You can now go and troll someone else because next time you quote me foaming at the mouth like an epileptic patient I'll either ignore your existence or use the ever available report button. I don't have time for non-entities.

And when next you see that Igbo man on your street go and cut him down with a machete so that we can know that you are the son of your father.
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2016
Ioannes:

Such hypocrisy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2016
iKarma:

What the man wrote is fundamentally wrong you say?

Where do your likes, esp that jenigurl, hide when Igbos start spreading their hateful anti-Yoruba and pro Yoruba-genocide nonsense on NL?

This is why i think the coward tag fits sometimes. I've never met an Igbo responding in such cowardly fashion as you're doing.
Spare us the peace talk.
undecided
Total rubbish
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by neocortex: 11:20am On Jul 13, 2016
39xtr96r:

Silly rants of hypocrisy from the loudmouthed...

In the 1990s MKO Abiola and his wife, Kudirat Abiola, were killed by your masters and heaven was not let loose.

Abdu$9l9mi and co poisoned Abiola in prison after being locked up for years.
Kudirat Abiola, 5th wife to MKO Abiola was gunned down by Al-mustapha in broad daylight. Bola Ige's life was snuffed out by "unknown" persons. Despite his kneeling and weeping before a junior officer, Gen Oladipo Diya was jailed for plotting a coup to unseat his master Abacha. He has not being his usual self as he was alleged to have been gang b9nged in prison.

Ernest Shenokan was humiliated out of office like a street tout after just 80 days in office. Diya, Adisa, Olanrewaju were humiliated and thrown out of office like common man on the street.

Hausa-Fulanis have given prominent Yoruba men an overdose of humiliation that will last them a life time despite using them as slaves to prosecute the 1967-70 civil war against Igbos. But Yorubas have only but maintained a deafening silence and would rather point accusing fingers on Igbos who have been far from political power for close to 50 years.

Last year 2015, Fulani herdsmen after kidnapping and releasing Olu Falae from their detention warned him that if he talks carelessly they would come kidnap him again. And some days later an Almajiri like Kwankwaso came all the way from Kano, assembled cowardly Yoruba leaders in Ibadan only to tell them to "Shut up!"
https://www.nairaland.com/2692759/kwakwansos-insult-yoruba-elders-not

The same Fulani herdsmen have been hunting Yorubas for sport for decades, and they don't even consider Yoruba Muslims as equals but inferior beings! Yet Yorubas have always maintained a deafening silence and would instead look for the Igbos to accuse!

And frustrated beings like you came on NL to attempt to water down the ill-treatment meted out to your Yoruba kinsmen by the Fulanis. 
https://www.nairaland.com/3147379/abdulsalami-ignored-mkos-health-till-death

May 23, 2016 - "We have sacrificed enough blood in the unending cycle of blood-letting by Fulani herdsmen the latest being those killed in Ekiti two days ago." - Yinka Odumakin
National Publicity Secretary, Afenifere
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206421809408975&id=1380833650&bacr=1464032018%3A1464032018%3A1%3A3415763241141835392%3A1464010908%3A0%3A0%3A53&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6287973478765273159%3Amf_story_key.-2339539945364042293#footer_action_list
https://www.nairaland.com/3123226/ban-grazing-afenifere-backs-fayose

This your post brings no positive result.
When it comes to fulani herdsmen violence, we all are aware
that no where is safe from them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EPL: Why Man City Defeated Man United – Zabaleta / Chiji Collins Impeached As Speaker Of Imo Assembly, Replaced With Paul Emeziem / FG To Build NDLEA Barracks With N5.2bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.