Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos (16035 Views)

Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) / Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos / Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by judondasylva(m): 10:40am On Jul 08, 2016
hummerwise:
so mr op ,,yu actually brought this to NL to achieve what exactly,... another threads filled with tribal quarrels n fights...dont worry yu will have a drum full of it...

A lot of comments like this can be made by any man or woman who is a tribal bigot from any region in Nigeria...as a matter of fact i have seen worse comments than this from some Igbos...

For a man to come out and write somthing like this shows how bad this political parties and all other persons or entity of similar interest has made nigerians that myopic to see that we are been used as pawns here while they go on benefiting from it....

To those that has the control of their minds,,people who doesnt get swayed by what they read or hear will definitely read this and try to put things right by shunning off devilish mind like this op in order to stop this hate campaign...

because people like this op are the reason why we are so divided right now and filled with hatred...

I know some gullible ones will still play along with the op but i start by saying,,,
MR OP TAKE THIS THREAD AND SHOVE IT UP UR A$$
#stopthehatecampaign
can you listen to yourself? so the man that said he will kill his wife is not wrong but the op that brought up so that people will condemn it is now wrong? sorry let's stop deceiving ourselves there is nothing like one Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Horus(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGFUCCCC9kQ

[size=14pt]Nigerians Frown At Incessant Trend Of Tribalism[/size]
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 08, 2016
Mtseeew useless thread seun mynd44 close this thread and ban all the tribalist,lots of undergraduates flood nl they really need jobs ,broke people really have a lot of time in their hands umu ndi ara

3 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by NaWetinDey(m): 11:20am On Jul 08, 2016
Lol. His so-called Imo wife must surely have taught him a lesson of his life: that he can't use an Igbo lady the way he uses his Yoruba. sisters.
His dikkk is trapped grin
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by NaWetinDey(m): 11:21am On Jul 08, 2016
Lol. His so-called Imo wife must surely have taught him a lesson of his life: that he can't use an Igbo lady the way he uses his Yoruba. sisters.
His dikkk is trapped and he now rants out his frustrations .grin
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Istand4justice: 11:25am On Jul 08, 2016
FanYogo1:

Ibos have said worse to Yorubas. Just open your ears and listen. The man aint lying.

When Ibos support the bombing of Yorubaland because, do you expect people to smile with you?

Anyway radip biafra has been airing hate speech towards Yorubas since their coward got arrested.

Is this all you can say to defend what he said? Two wrongs can't make a right am more disappointed in u than d man in question
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Chukazu: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2016
Lucario007:
Here's my issue. I'm half Igbo, half-Yoruba so I've never understood tribalism. How can you hate someone simply because of his tribe? When you are both of the same country?
Quite frankly there's only one assumption I can make.

The man is an illiterate.

this why we encourage inter-tribal marriages,it can only take someone like you who knows and feels connected to both tribe to have such disposition.

when people make such hateful speech, it can only be that they have not gone outside their cocoons, the reason we not allow the spirit of NYSC to die.
we are in dare need of people like you, and as for me I have deliberately decided am gonna marry outside my tribe
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Mzdivacious(f): 11:36am On Jul 08, 2016
let broke ass jobless fools keep wasting theiryouth arguing about igbo yoruba issues instead of been more concerned about issues that matter ...
...while we outchea balling with Yorubas n igbos everyday <3 wink jobless mofos

Zicoraads see ur jobless naija brothers...if it's not xtian vs Muslims it l be Yoruba vs igbo vs Hausa vs minorites....awon ode oshi..
don't goan deal with ur self hate instead mtcheeeew
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by BiafranPrince: 11:44am On Jul 08, 2016
Basta.rd idi.ot!

Why do our sisters do this to us sef?
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by zicoraads: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2016
Mzdivacious:
let broke ass jobless fools keep wasting theiryouth arguing about igbo yoruba issues instead of been more concerned about issues that matter ...
...while we outchea balling with Yorubas n igbos everyday <3 wink jobless mofos

Zicoraads see ur jobless naija brothers...if it's not xtian vs Muslims it l be Yoruba vs igbo vs Hausa vs minorites....awon ode oshi..
don't goan deal with ur self hate instead mtcheeeew
Hahahahahaaaa...Who can blame em? The rate of unemployment and poverty is very high in the land.

I am currently traveling and everywhere you go, they seem to think you have this tranche of money to dole around. This, whatever you are seeing is an extension of it. People wey get better things to do no get all this time.

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by neoguru7: 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by wristbangle: 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
I don't think any reasonable yoruba indigene will write this thrash. Yorubas are known as peaceful and accommodating people so if truly he is the son of the soil, he needs his brain to be check asap.
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Mimisboygreat: 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
WHERE WILL ALL THESE HATE LEAD US TO? IT'S HIGH TIME WE DO SOMETHING QUICK AND SETTLE OUR DIFFERENCES AMICABLY. IF IGBOS SAY THEY NEED BIAFRA WHY NOT GIVE IT TO THEM? YOU DON'T HARBOUR WHO U DON'T LIKE. THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, THE EU AND OTHER COUNTRIES UNDER EU HAVEN'T CRUCIFIED BRITAIN FOR THE BREXIT STUFF. NIGERIA SHOULD TELL HERSELF THE TRUTH AND SAVE HER CITIZENS FROM THE IMPENDING DOOM OF ETHNIC HATE AND WAR. GOD BLESS US ALL.
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Lucario007(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
neoguru7:
Illiterate or not, there is nothing like half Igbo, it is either you are Igbo or not. From today, just grade yourself as y6robb3r, don't you know Igbos rejected your mom the moment she decided to marry the thing you called father.

Ah, it warms my heart to know that fools like this guy still exist. You know, the type of spineless cowards who can brag as much as they want online to compensate for the fact that they are absolutely pitiful and useless in real life.

Anyways my good man, do you want to know the difference between a monkey and you right now?

The difference is that if I was to shoot the monkey, people would cry.

So please do not tempt me by uttering such foolishness again.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
Too late to apologize, I guess he felt the pressure

1 Share

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by ycat: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
And what's the worst that could happen to you if you didn't say this right here right now on a thread like this given what you have seen ibos said to Yoruba? You are either suffering from Stockholm syndromes or you are ibo. Your hail ibo is very unnecessary, you should have waited for a thread with an alter call to show your love to ibos. Yes I'm saying this cause people who hate you for no reason do so to subdue and you my friend is telling them indirectly that they can succeed if they continue. You stand up to bully or he builds a highway on your head.
Ioannes:
Well I'm definitely Yoruba and I love Igbos whether they wish harm upon my ethnic group or not.

I know lots of sensible and reasonable Igbos so there's no need for me to hate them.

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by neoguru7: 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by ycat: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Your over active imagination at work here. If you have ever received an apology before, you should know this ain't one. I'm sure the man knows not to apologize to ibos cos that's when you really come for him. That's not an apology, it's a walk back. He said he won't kill her because he saw people like her. Believe it, that marriage is done for if any, and the walk back is just for public outcry. The man probably has another wife he's going to bring in, Yoruba don't just talk carelessly.
Virginsince1997:
Too late to apologize, I guess he felt the pressure
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by emmand2(m): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
At least they know we are going to have biafra
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by felicitywe(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
The Igbos will never hate anyone because they r after what they will eat and that can be achieved by friendship.That is why u can easily find them in ur village very peacefully with their families and business.Some people come on Niaraland to post against others and claim they r Igbos so that the tantrums will go to the Igbos.
I v also noticed that d average Igboman cares less about d abuses on social media unlk other tribes dat every dike and harry will want to make his/her mark known on nairaland.Come to think of it,d Igboman cares less of all d tribal issues in Nigeria.who will care?when they r all over d world and Nigeria is a home but not a stop for them.
With sincerity d Igbos have no qualms wt anyone.The yorubas can bark,shout omoyibo,omonna,omoojukwu,omoajaokuta ma mu omi etc, they will never hate anyone but concentrate on their mandate and aspirations.This aspiration predates colonialism,it is d core foundation of d igboman where everyone wants to be on his own.That was why they fought d colonial master and against d warrant officer appointed by d colonial masters.Lugard had it tough wt d Igbos during his reign unlike what obtained in d southwest and northern nigeria.
Zik was tough on d british as well,and they made efforts to bring him down.The colonial master's problem was Zik and not other nationalists which is what we see today where the fear of successive govt r d Igbos and nt Bokoharam or militant.
Ppl shud nt be worried but understand that a typical Igboman is a diehard,intellengent,freedom fight etc.He may be calm because of what he dislkie in a system but he is a freedom fighetr.He loves everywhere and everyone.
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iKarma: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
felicitywe:
The Igbos will never hate anyone because they r after what they will eat and that can be achieved by friendship.That is why u can easily find them in ur village very peacefully with their families and business.Some people come on Niaraland to post against others and claim they r Igbos so that the tantrums will go to the Igbos.
I v also noticed that d average Igboman cares less about d abuses on social media unlk other tribes dat every dike and harry will want to make his/her mark known on nairaland.Come to think of it,d Igboman cares less of all d tribal issues in Nigeria.who will care?when they r all over d world and Nigeria is a home but not a stop for them.
With sincerity d Igbos have no qualms wt anyone.The yorubas can bark,shout omoyibo,omonna,omoojukwu,omoajaokuta ma mu omi etc, they will never hate anyone but concentrate on their mandate and aspirations.This aspiration predates colonialism,it is d core foundation of d igboman where everyone wants to be on his own.That was why they fought d colonial master and against d warrant officer appointed by d colonial masters.Lugard had it tough wt d Igbos during his reign unlike what obtained in d southwest and northern nigeria.
Zik was tough on d british as well,and they made efforts to bring him down.The colonial master's problem was Zik and not other nationalists which is what we see today where the fear of successive govt r d Igbos and nt Bokoharam or militant.
Ppl shud nt be worried but understand that a typical Igboman is a diehard,intellengent,freedom fight etc.He may be calm because of what he dislkie in a system but he is a freedom fighetr.He loves everywhere and everyone.

The igbos hate Yorubas

4 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iKarma: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
teasel:
cheesy cheesy

Is this supposed to come as a surprise. The hatred is genetic and has been there even before independence. From that hawollowo to the "y0robber ronu" guy cheesy This is why it's so funny that it's only that all too recent Nnamdi Kanu screenshot they've got.

Hehehe! Yourobbers invented tribalism. Y'all just gat to live with it now.

Oh! And Igbo fathers should keep giving their daughters to yorobbers. It's very wise.. Hehe!
If only they knew the sister(s) of that man(son-in-law to be) has been warned and threatened not to bring home anything that looks like them, culturally or otherwise. Also, the Igbo girls that choose to be foolish should keep it up.
Smh! grin

Nigeria his da best contiri hin da worddd!
Henjoiyyyment heveryday!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by 7lives: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
39xtr96r:

Oba of Lagos Extermination Threat on Igbos Over 2015 Governorship 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro

Frustrated oblong coneheads of Wasteland will never cease to cause amazement...

This same IPOO miscreants have been battered in and out by their Fulani masters and yet they have maintained a deafening silence and would rather point accusing fingers on Igbos - their eternal nemesis.

Frustrated IPOO and BFR is dead, double-faced sorcerers of Brown Roof Republic, here are some messages from your Fulani masters:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."
- Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo

...barely six months after independence, Sir Ahmadu Bello was able to say with confidence in the Daily Times of May 3, 1961, the following:
“I’m set and fully armed, to conquer the Action Group, AG, in the same ruthless manner as my grandfather conquered Alkalawa, a town in Sokoto province, during the last century.”

Awón akobata Hausa-Fulani!

@ bolded how about writing it in your cursed language?, all these katakata because Yoruba no gree play opposition again?'
History ranked your fore fathers as the best in the business of akobata of Hausa-Fulani, i guess Yorubas understudied your fore fathers and now
doing it, they learned the best grin grin grin YOUR FOUR FATHERS.
From the grand master Akobatas Nnamdi Azikiwe, Ekwueme, to worthless akobatas like Chukwumerije, Arthur Nzeribe, Daniel Kanu...... the list is endless you want me to sit down and dig more names for you?.
In fact history has that it your entire council of elder in your enclave decided to FORM THEMSELVES INTO( AGIP ), ANY GOVERNMENT IN POWER JUST TO SERVE AS THE OBEDIENT SERVANTS TO THEIR ONE AND ONLY MASTERS, HAUSA-FULANI.
I will stop here, if you use Yoruba language to post TRASH about Yoruba do it YOUR LANGUAGE OR ENGLISH, or shall come back to whip you into the line again.

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
ycat:
And what's the worst that could happen to you if you didn't say this right here right now on a thread like this given what you have seen ibos said to Yoruba? You are either suffering from Stockholm syndromes or you are ibo. Your hail ibo is very unnecessary, you should have waited for a thread with an alter call to show your love to ibos. Yes I'm saying this cause people who hate you for no reason do so to subdue and you my friend is telling them indirectly that they can succeed if they continue. You stand up to bully or he builds a highway on your head.

Well you see, you and I aren't the same. You can call me names if you like, That's your headache really.

I'll bet you were expecting Yorubas to come online and start screaming curses and so on against the Igbos.

What the man wrote is fundamentally wrong and if you can't see that, then something's wrong somewhere.

That some misguided ass comes online to rant and rave doesn't mean that I don't have Igbo acquaintances whom I respect and like.

How does my hatred of people from another ethnic group help my own people?

Unlike you, I don't hate people because of their ethnic groupings. I relate with each individual on the basis of if you are an asshole or not.

I have had evil done to me by both Yoruba and Igbo peeps that I have met.

Stockholm syndrome? Do you even know what that means?

Check my previous posts on this forum and get back to me okay.

I've always been open about my position.

I'm saying this here and now so that sensible Igbos will know that most Yorubas really don't hate Igbos even if Igbos hate Yorubas.

You think if Yorubas hate Igbos there won't be crisis already in the Southwest.

Most Yoruba people are simply going about their daily duties. If there is an Igbo person out there who hates me because I'm Yoruba then good luck to him, he'll simply hurt himself.

It's an accident of birth that any of us was born into the family and ethnic group that we belong to, so why should I hate someone over what nobody has any power over. Kinda stvpid if you ask me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Oh BTW, I see some online Igbos have seen this as an opportunity to start their ethnic bashing as usual.

Keep it up.

You are all well known for you persecution complex.

Most of you are living in Yoruba enclave anyway and you have not been killed yet.

The people you love to hate don't even know it.
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iKarma: 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ioannes:

Well you see, you and I aren't the same. You can call me names if you like, That's your headache really.

I'll bet you were expecting Yorubas to come online and start screaming curses and so on against the Igbos.

What the man wrote is fundamentally wrong and if you can't see that, then something's wrong somewhere.

That some misguided ass comes online to rant and rave doesn't mean that I don't have Igbo acquaintances whom I respect and like.

How does my hatred of people from another ethnic group help my own people?

Unlike you, I don't hate people because of their ethnic groupings. I relate with each individual on the basis of if you are an asshole or not.

I have had evil done to me by both Yoruba and Igbo peeps that I have met.

Stockholm syndrome? Do you even know what that means?

Check my previous posts on this forum and get back to me okay.

I've always been open about my position.

I'm saying this here and now so that sensible Igbos will know that most Yorubas really don't hate Igbos even if Igbos hate Yorubas.

You think if Yorubas hate Igbos there won't be crisis already in the Southwest.

Most Yoruba people are simply going about their daily duties. If there is an Igbo person out there who hates me because I'm Yoruba then good luck to him, he'll simply hurt himself.

It's an accident of birth that any of us was born into the family and ethnic group that we belong to, so why should I hate someone over what nobody has any power over. Kinda stvpid if you ask me.

What the man wrote is fundamentally wrong you say?

Where do your likes, esp that jenigurl, hide when Igbos start spreading their hateful anti-Yoruba and pro Yoruba-genocide nonsense on NL?

This is why i think the coward tag fits sometimes. I've never met an Igbo responding in such cowardly fashion as you're doing.

Spare us the peace talk.

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Xbee007(m): 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
specialadviser5:
This is bastard among Yoruba's. Maybe Fulani impregnated his mother. I'm a Yoruba man and every sensible Yoruba must concern this.
So u truly believe a Yoruba man to be behind that Facebook post. This IPOB tout will go to any length to spread hatred. Yorubas can never go that low! PROUDLY ODUDUWA!!!
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by 36xtr33r: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
[s]
Earth2Metahuman:
Meaningless
[/s]

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, I feel your eternal grief but that will not prevent you lots from spending the rest of your miserable lives with your Fulani masters.

Keep whining, weeping and wailing profusely on NL while masking your hypocrisy and fears till you meet your Waterloo...

These Yoruba bigots think that by conniving with their inhouse, biased mod to ban handles and hide comments will reduce their miseries. Not at all!

I shan't fail to plunge you lots into the abysmal pit of nothingness where you duly belong.
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by 36xtr33r: 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
[s]
Earth2Metahuman:
Yawns
So many word yet no sense.

Keep quoting unknown people all over the internet.
I will take you seriously when you quote Yoruba leaders issuing threats against Igbo like your ipob leader just did.

Your victim mentality won't work here.. We are use to your cries.

Oya post more pictures I'm waiting.
[/s]

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, you bigots think that by conniving with your inhouse, biased mod to ban handles and hide comments will reduce your miseries. It can't!

I don't mind to continue sacrificing a moniker for every post I make here on NL to counter Yoruba campaigns of calumny against Igbos.

Silly miserable parasites!
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by 36xtr33r: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
7lives:
@ bolded how about writing it in your cursed language?, all these katakata because Yoruba no gree play opposition again?'
History ranked your fore fathers as the best in the business of akobata of Hausa-Fulani, i guess Yorubas understudied your fore fathers and now
doing it, they learned the best grin grin grin YOUR FOUR FATHERS.
From the grand master Akobatas Nnamdi Azikiwe, Ekwueme, to worthless akobatas like Chukwumerije, Arthur Nzeribe, Daniel Kanu...... the list is endless you want me to sit down and dig more names for you?.
In fact history has that it your entire council of elder in your enclave decided to FORM THEMSELVES INTO( AGIP ), ANY GOVERNMENT IN POWER JUST TO SERVE AS THE OBEDIENT SERVANTS TO THEIR ONE AND ONLY MASTERS, HAUSA-FULANI.
I will stop here, if you use Yoruba language to post TRASH about Yoruba do it YOUR LANGUAGE OR ENGLISH, or shall come back to whip you into the line again.

Frustrated ab0ki ass-licker, outlined below are the indisputable cases of Yoruba Slavery:

1* Afonja betrayed his Yaribanza people and sold them as perpetual slaves to the Fulani; Ilorin still remains an Islamic caliphate till date.

2* Justice Sowemimo, a Yoruba judge was used by the Hausa-Fulani slave masters to send Chief Awolowo to jail.

3* Chief Awolowo was an unyielding advocate of true federalism but suddenly changed as soon as he was appointed the Minister of local Government and Finance and succeeded in enslaving the Yoruba race .

4* General Oladipo Diya, a Yoruba man was used by his Hausa-Fulani slave masters to batter NADECO, Afenifere, Odua Movement and other Yoruba struggle groups.

5* Yoruba Obas collected bribe from their Hausa-Fulani slave masters instead of fighting for the unjust murder of their "beloved son" MKO Abiola as confessed by Oba Akiolu.

6* The same MKO Abiola financed the coup that sacked his brother Ernest Shonekan and brought in his slave master General Abacha - an Hausa-Fulani to power. 

7* MKO Abiola and other Yoruba elders even went to Dodan Barracks to submit themselves as perpetual slaves to General Sani Abacha for overthrowing their brother. It's so pathetic!

8* A small boy Yakubu Gowon used Pa Awolowo as slave to cling on to power against Southern interest.

Awo died like a rat in my street gutter:http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/
His greed finally nailed him. He died a nobody, the world never celebrated him.

9* Slavish cum coward coup plotters - Oladipo Diya, Abdulkarim Adisa 

Oladipo Diya - the greatest general in the history of Yoruba people, knelt, wept and begged Abacha for his miserable life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VM9hZMYZ0
Yorubas aim of joining the Army seem to be found kneeling to subordinates - a shameless act by the Wastelanders.

Yorubas are not only treacherous but always at the servitude of the Northerners which is very worrisome.

Awón akobata Hausa-Fulani!
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by kajoula(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
Olu20090:
This yoruba people harbor inordinate hate and envy towards the Igbos for absolutely no reason but for their success. I have warned my friends from SS and SE, if I catch you with any yoruba minus Fayose and others who have conscience, I'll terminate our friendship immediately. You don't know a poisonous snake until you have be beaten, to be safe, what do you do? Stay away from all snakes. What pains me is Igbos are agitating to stay away from you so that this kind of hate will stop...for the sake of peace, yet you are the champion of One Nigeria but still harbors this hate. If this random yoruba man can say this on facebook, a doctor in America(with all the money still Igbo is his priority) and a leading figure OBA of Lagos, now imagine the millions who harbor the same hateful feelings around you, in our daily activities and even here Nairaland; we see every day. Goodness me...this people!

I don't support this public threat but truth be said IGBO's do over-step boundries.
I don't hate them though, simply because I don't give them chances......atalll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Presidency Fashola Can’t Decide Our Fate —ndigbo / LAWMA Begins Seizure Of Carts From Cart Pushers / Amaechi Says Made-In-Nigeria Trains To Be Launched Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.