Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos (15644 Views)

Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) / Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos / Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iKarma: 5:57am On Jul 08, 2016
NafeesaAA:
Hausa hate igbos
Yoruba has igbos
SS hate Igbos
Obama hate igbos
Ghanaians hate igbo
South East Asians hate igbos

Haba why is everyone hating igbos? The igbos really need to look inwards and ask themselves why are they the only tribe in the black books of other tribes?

Indians hate Igbos
Malaysians hate Ibos
Indonesians hate Igbos
Chinese hates Igbos

Igbos go around hating others, what do they expect?

5 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iKarma: 5:58am On Jul 08, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Right!!!! If he got something, he would have posted it like they do everything else but suddenly he cannot. Rubbish.

Even after father's years they did the same thing. I recall chyz once made a post on how yoloba have wished igbo death and made degratory comments. I've been looking b for that thread for awhile but having difficulty finding it. Smfh if their mod deleted it. In one of the comments chyz quoted, if my memory search me right, Yoloba leader made a comment about Igbo death in Biafra and how they'll do it again. Imagine! If my memory serves me right, I believe he quoted it as a 1998 post or something close. I guess IPOB and Nnamdi used their time machine to travel back then as well.

Expect more Tweet like this.

No love lost.

Igbos wish Yoruba death, Yorubas wish Igbo death.

Don't cry cry and play victim boy.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Ikechukwu48: 5:58am On Jul 08, 2016
iKarma:

I don't need screenshots son. I don't go around taking screenshots.

I am frequent on NL and I know what I read from Igbo nlers. They wish all Yorubas would die.

Enter any "Xyz attack Yorubaland", read what our Ibo brothers are saying.

Ibos wish Yorubas ill. Yorubas wish Ibos ill.

No love lost.

And yet NADA from any of una. Oh but we've seen you lots post screenshot of attacks to buhari, Asari comments and even Nnamdi Kanu comments and video

All of a sudden..when told ro.POST that WORST comments let's all see it. You don't have anything.

F2k out of here. Tell you stupid stories to the rest of your people

4 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Ikechukwu48: 5:59am On Jul 08, 2016
iKarma:

Expect more Tweet like this.

No love lost.

Igbos wish Yoruba death, Yorubas wish Igbo death.

Don't cry cry and play victim boy.

Post an Igbo who wished death on yoloba

I QUADRUPLE DARE you!!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iKarma: 6:00am On Jul 08, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

And yet NADA from any of una. Oh but we've seen you lots post screenshot of attacks to buhari, Asari comments and even Nnamdi Kanu comments and video

All of a sudden..when told ro.POST that WORST comments let's all see it. You don't have anything.

F2k out of here. Tell you stupid stories to the rest of your people

And you'll still see Nada because Yorubas don't go taking screenshots and crying like a baby over something they read from Igbos in NL daily.
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iKarma: 6:01am On Jul 08, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Post an Igbo who wished death on yoloba

I QUADRUPLE DARE you!!!!

They're all over NL.
You can dare me all you want kid.
Igbos wish Yorubas death. Nnamdi Kanu, the Buafran hero wish Yoruba death.

Was there love before? Whose spilled milk are you crying over?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Ikechukwu48: 6:04am On Jul 08, 2016
iKarma:

And you'll still see Nada because Yorubas don't go taking screenshots and crying like a baby over something they read from Igbos in NL daily.

The yoloba that's been crying about Asari comment. Have been crying about Nnamdi comments. Have been crying about NDA comments suddenly when out on blast "don't cry'. So the ones that's been cryung about all those niggas, what are they chinese?

You ain't posting NADA cause you ain't got NADA. That's a mother fucking FACT!!!!. You yolobs are fond of posting every evidence you got..all of a sudden you don't have shit.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iKarma: 6:04am On Jul 08, 2016
We need more Yorubas to be open and stop playing sophistication.

Igbos hate you. They post it all over the social media. You hate Igbos, stop sitting down on your hand and forming sophistication.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Klare(f): 6:05am On Jul 08, 2016
Olu20090:
This yoruba people harbor inordinate hate and envy towards the Igbos for absolutely no reason but for their success. I have warned my friends from SS and SE, if I catch you with any yoruba minus Fayose and others who have conscience, I'll terminate our friendship immediately. You don't know a poisonous snake until you have be beaten, to be safe, what do you do? Stay away from all snakes. What pains me is Igbos are agitating to stay away from you so that this kind of hate will stop...for the sake of peace, yet you are the champion of One Nigeria but still harbors this hate. If this random yoruba man can say this on facebook, a doctor in America and a leading figure OBA of Lagos, now imagine the millions who harbor the same hateful feelings around you, in our daily activities and even here Nairaland; we see every day. Goodness me...this people!
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Klare(f): 6:06am On Jul 08, 2016
Olu2 0090:
This yoruba people harbor inordinate hate and envy towards the Igbos for absolutely no reason but for their success. I have warned my friends from SS and SE, if I catch you with any yoruba minus Fayose and others who have conscience, I'll terminate our friendship immediately. You don't know a poisonous snake until you have be beaten, to be safe, what do you do? Stay away from all snakes. What pains me is Igbos are agitating to stay away from you so that this kind of hate will stop...for the sake of peace, yet you are the champion of One Nigeria but still harbors this hate. If this random yoruba man can say this on facebook, a doctor in America and a leading figure OBA of Lagos, now imagine the millions who harbor the same hateful feelings around you, in our daily activities and even here Nairaland; we see every day. Goodness me...this people!
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Klare(f): 6:06am On Jul 08, 2016
johnglefury:
this is totally disheartening.
To even say he'll kill his wife.
I thought it was for better or worse
Things we do for love. SMH
angry
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iKarma: 6:06am On Jul 08, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

The yoloba that's been crying about Asari comment. Have been crying about Nnamdi comments. Have been crying about NDA comments suddenly when out on blast "don't cry'. So the ones that's been cryung about all those niggas, what are they chinese?

You ain't posting NADA cause you ain't got NADA. That's a mother fucking FACT!!!!. You yolobs are fond of posting every evidence you got..all of a sudden you don't have shit.

Eyah pele.
I ain't posting nada because I don't go taking screenshots nigga. I'll keep repeating this if you need.

Igbos hate and wish Yorubas death and vise versa. Stop crying over spilled milk as if Ibos love Yirubas before.

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Klare(f): 6:07am On Jul 08, 2016
Innovator90:
See him fugly yorubba face...when you look like that, of course you will be filled with hate and anger, wants to start by killing his wife. Chineke ekwena ihe ojor.
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Ikechukwu48: 6:07am On Jul 08, 2016
iKarma:

They're all over NL.
You can dare me all you want kid.
Igbos wish Yorubas death. Nnamdi Kanu, the Buafran hero wish Yoruba death.

Was there love before? Whose spilled milk are you crying over?

I repeat POST AN Igbo that have asked for yoloba mass murder. So far igbo have posted more than 5. I posted two, OP posted one, 33xterr posted several.

Let's not also forget the Nigga that called for killing of igbo in Asaba during the war, despite Asaba was part of Nigeria, was a yoloba.

Let's not forget your Oba famous speech.

Oya post their equivalence....we are waiting

6 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Klare(f): 6:07am On Jul 08, 2016
johnglefury:

I'm still trying to evaluate the relevancy of your point.
lol
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by 39xtr96r: 6:07am On Jul 08, 2016
NafeesaAA:
Hausa hate igbos
Yoruba has igbos
SS hate Igbos
Obama hate igbos
Ghanaians hate igbo
South East Asians hate igbos

Haba why is everyone hating igbos? The igbos really need to look inwards and ask themselves why are they the only tribe in the black books of other tribes?

Look inwards, when Igbos don't need you or your people.

Igbos are not willing to self-destruct with you in this cesspit. We are not born to continue to be together.
Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites.

Face OduaArewanistan republic uniting all your fellow murderous folks and parasites. Leave Igbos out of your miseries.

"...we have millions of millions of Igbos residing with us in our homes, in our towns, in our states, very peacefully, very industrious, helping our communities and our economy to grow..."
- The Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar 111, Nov 23 2015  https://www.nairaland.com/2757943/nigeriannewspapers-biafra-im-worried-says#40343297
https://nigerianewspapers.com.ng/biafra-im-worried-says-sultan.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iKarma: 6:10am On Jul 08, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

I repeat POST AN Igbo that have asked for a yoloba mass murder. So far igbo have posted more than 5. I posted two, OP posted one, 33xterr posted several.

Let's not also forget the Nigga that called for killing of igbo in Asaba during the war, despite Asaba was part of Nigeria, was a yoloba.

Let's not forget your Oba famous speech.

Whose spilled milk are you crying over? Do Ibos live Yorubas? If so, how do they show it?

Do they have concern for Yorubas when Ogun and Lagos are attacked?

Do they support Yorubas when Fulani herdsmen attack?

Once again kid, I won't post screenshots because I don't go around following Igbos on Twitter to screenshot their tweets.

Igbos on NL have said worse to Yorubas.

No love lost.

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by ideynl1: 6:13am On Jul 08, 2016
I think the best is to report to the company he works. I will personally lay this complaints to his company this morning. He's a potential hazard on the Igbos in the organization..

We all need to bombard and pressurize the company where he works. He needs to be thrown to the street.

7 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Ikechukwu48: 6:13am On Jul 08, 2016
39xtr96r:

Look inwards, when Igbos don't need you or your people.

Igbos are not willing to self-destruct with you in this cesspit. We are not born to continue to be together.
Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites.

Face OduaArewanistan republic uniting all your fellow murderous folks and parasites. Leave Igbos out of your miseries.

"...we have millions of millions of Igbos residing with us in our homes, in our towns, in our states, very peacefully, very industrious, helping our communities and our economy to grow..."
- The Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar 111, Nov 23 2015  https://www.nairaland.com/2757943/nigeriannewspapers-biafra-im-worried-says#40343297
https://nigerianewspapers.com.ng/biafra-im-worried-says-sultan.html

You dey mind the Yoloba ****

He even dragged Obama to his rubbish. Why only Obama, he should have called putin, Hillary Clinton, Zuma, etc into it too.

Last I checked Ghanaians made a video culled "Thank God I'm not Nigerian.". Every comment in that video that was a direct insult to Nigeria...they used yoloba words, not igbo. Mind you, I have several Ghanaian friends..infact I get along more with Ghanaians that I do Nigerians so I know how those niggas think. Hell even SS he speak of, excluding edo and itsekiri/maybe urhobo, none likes yoloba. But hey let them continue deluding themselves.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iKarma: 6:14am On Jul 08, 2016
ideynl1:
I think the best is to report to the company he works. I will personally lay this complaints to his company this morning. He's a potential hazard on the Igbos in the organization..

We all need to bombard and pressurize the company where he works. He needs to be thrown to the street.

A wasted effort. Dr Ariyo is still practicing.

5 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Ngozi123(f): 6:14am On Jul 08, 2016
And this is why I would not like to marry a Yoruba man. I know that they're not all like this- I'm sure that even most aren't like this but I just will not risk marrying someone who harbours- or who's family harbour- such hatred for my kinsmen. How can you say that you'll even kill your wife? Why did you go to Igboland to look for a wife in the first place- are there no more women in your place?

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iKarma: 6:15am On Jul 08, 2016
Anyway, I'll leave you fanyogo hawkers to go at it. If you hate each other express it!

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Ikechukwu48: 6:15am On Jul 08, 2016
iKarma:

Whose spilled milk are you crying over? Do Ibos live Yorubas? If so, how do they show it?

Do they have concern for Yorubas when Ogun and Lagos are attacked?

Do they support Yorubas when Fulani herdsmen attack?

Once again kid, I won't post screenshots because I don't go around following Igbos on Twitter to screenshot their tweets.

Igbos on NL have said worse to Yorubas.

No love lost.

I repeat my question again

POST AN Igbo that ASKED OF MASS MURDER of yolobas!!!!!!!

Infact, let's make it simple: post the Igbo that una claimed said he'll burn Lagos. Post his image and words.

We want to see them.

6 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iKarma: 6:15am On Jul 08, 2016
Ngozi123:
And this is why I would not like to marry a Yoruba man. I know that they're not all like this- I'm sure that even most aren't like this but I just will not risk marrying someone who harbours- or who's family harbour- such hatred for my kinsmen. How can you say that you'll even kill your wife? Why did you go to Igboland to look for a wife in the first place- are there no more women in your place?

Out of 10 Ibo girls, 9 will die to marry Yoruba.

7 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iKarma: 6:16am On Jul 08, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

I repeat my question again

POST AN Igbo that ASKED OF MASS MURDER of yolobas!!!!!!!

Infact, let's make it simple: post the Igbo that una claimed said he'll burn Lagos. Post his image and words.

We want to see them.

Yawn someone else will reply you if they're interested.

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Ngozi123(f): 6:20am On Jul 08, 2016
iKarma:

Out of 10 Ibo girls, 9 will die to marry Yoruba.

I guess that I'm that 1 out of 10 then undecided. I prefer Igbo men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Ikechukwu48: 6:20am On Jul 08, 2016
Ngozi123:

Gbam!!!!

That's why I told my little sis...if she ever brings a yoloba into our house, that's the last day she'll call herself my sister. I'm not going to sit down and watch a potential hate-filled nigga that might kill her pretending to "love" her. F2k that!!! Luckily for me, none of my siblings are into yoloba people period so I don't need to worry about that ish.

Honestly I pray for that man's wife. If she's young, I hope she's smart enough to pack her sh1ts and return home for her own safety. Another husband will come.

6 Likes

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 08, 2016
Ngozi123:
me laughing in Chinese......pls we nid u to clear off these numerous prostitutes frm ur villages spanning all d west and north. ..pls stick to ur ibo males....if u dont want ibo males an Edo, Esan, Urobo and fulanis will service u well.

yorubas has shown too much love to you but u'v bitten our fingers over and over again. ...Nairaland will let me limit my words 4 u.

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by iboroski: 6:27am On Jul 08, 2016
mind u igbos are in everywhere.
Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Ngozi123(f): 6:34am On Jul 08, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

me laughing in Chinese......pls we nid u to clear off these numerous prostitutes frm ur villages spanning all d west and north. ..pls stick to ur ibo males....if u dont want ibo males an Edo, Esan, Urobo and fulanis will service u well.

yorubas has shown too much love to you but u'v bitten our fingers over and over again. ...Nairaland will let me limit my words 4 u.

They're prostitutes yet your men are marrying them in droves shocked? Remember that it is men that chase women and men who propose, not women. I will stick to my Igbo men as they're the best men in the whole world, let alone Nigeria but thanks for being concerned.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos by Ngozi123(f): 6:40am On Jul 08, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Gbam!!!!

That's why I told my little sis...if she ever brings a yoloba into our house, that's the last day she'll call herself my sister. I'm not going to sit down and watch a potential hate-filled nigga that might kill her pretending to "love" her. F2k that!!! Luckily for me, none of my siblings are into yoloba people period so I don't need to worry about that ish.

Honestly I pray for that man's wife. If she's young, I hope she's smart enough to pack her sh1ts and return home for her own safety. Another husband will come.

I really hope that he's lying and just saying that to add emphasis to his post but it isn't uncommon to see Yoruba men that hate Igbo people but love Igbo women. It's rather ironic as they're probably supporting her family, meaning that they're actually helping Igbo people as a group to progress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose / EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR / 2023: Ahmad Lawan Assures APC Of Victory As Osinbajo Meets APC Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.