Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) (9756 Views)

Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by dinachi(m): 7:16am On Jul 08, 2016
Did anyone notice that the girl on black skirt is wearing a leg chain? It is one of the surest telltale signs of lesbians. It is their identification mark. Any girl that wears leg chain is a hardcore lesbian.

Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:16am On Jul 08, 2016
Merlissa:

I like that...
merlissa please can u support my guy falconey for mr nairaland? Pleeeeeeeeeeeease
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by Merlissa(f): 7:17am On Jul 08, 2016
dinachi:

How can you be sure that most guys are enjoying it, are you a guy?

I can't be explaining why 1 +1 = 2...

But google is your bestie
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by bitchcrafts: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2016
Lols. They sure need korect dikcs in their lives
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by Merlissa(f): 7:40am On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:
merlissa please can u support my guy falconey for mr nairaland? Pleeeeeeeeeeeease

What do I get in return??
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:41am On Jul 08, 2016
Merlissa:

What do I get in return??
what do u want in return?
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by Merlissa(f): 7:47am On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:
what do u want in return?

$100 grin grin grin
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2016
Merlissa:

$100 grin grin grin
lol 100 dollars pass 50k na..

It must not always be about money. I even have a phone dats still new am not using, I could give it to you.

I could take u out on a memorable date

I could do u a favor dah would go a long way.

Besides ur worth more Dan a 100 dollars..
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by Merlissa(f): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:
lol 100 dollars pass 50k na..

It must not always be about money. I even have a phone dats still new am not using, I could give it to you.

I could take u out on a memorable date

I could do u a favor dah would go a long way.

Besides ur worth more Dan a 100 dollars..

Looooools... Was joking about the money ooo...

I have to vote for 5 guys to win Mr Nairaland...

So how do we do it??
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:15am On Jul 08, 2016
Merlissa:

Looooools... Was joking about the money ooo...

I have to vote for 5 guys to win Mr Nairaland...

So how do we do it??
the one who proposes a higher deal to u wins ur final vote right?

Nw merlissa, I Wana knw wat u want. Cux I knw definitely, none of the four guys hav got a better proposal for u. I am hundred percent sure the winner won't even give a dime to any of their fans after he receives the cash prize.

But hector will not allow dat.. Infact, d guy i'm supporting is in my dept. So if he wins, he has no where to run away with d money..

So that means ur share from it is sure.

Wat say u?
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by naniawini(f): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2016
Issorai. Continu grin
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by dannyben5: 8:21am On Jul 08, 2016
Wetin concern me....

Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 8:24am On Jul 08, 2016
What is my own?
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by Hollawayn05(m): 8:56am On Jul 08, 2016
I reserve my comments.. . . . . but wait... they are just Nothing But an HOEloriBOO and see dis small girl in d last pic.. *sigh*
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by Hollawayn05(m): 9:01am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2016
I'm a decent lady
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by dinachi(m): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2016
Merlissa:

I can't be explaining why 1 +1 = 2...

But google is your bestie
Sexuality is not 1+1 either. I thought you of all people should know that or don't you?
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2016
Rukkydelta:
I'm a decent lady

wink wink smiley
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:16am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:19am On Jul 08, 2016
Rukkydelta:

How you doing...Guess we are cool now smiley
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by Merlissa(f): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:
the one who proposes a higher deal to u wins ur final vote right?

Nw merlissa, I Wana knw wat u want. Cux I knw definitely, none of the four guys hav got a better proposal for u. I am hundred percent sure the winner won't even give a dime to any of their fans after he receives the cash prize.

But hector will not allow dat.. Infact, d guy i'm supporting is in my dept. So if he wins, he has no where to run away with d money..

So that means ur share from it is sure.

Wat say u?

Sorry for the late response..

I honestly don't want anything was just kidding.

I's vote for him
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

How you doing...Guess we are cool now smiley
Lol.. I never had anything against you

I'm fine and you ?
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Lol.. I never had anything against you
I'm fine and you ?

So why did you faint? sad

Ayam fine tho wink
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by SWITANN(f): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2016
speechless....no comment lipsrsealed
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Ayam fine tho wink
Cos I know you as a basher cheesy
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Cos I know you as a basher

Ayaf repented sad
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Ayam fine tho wink
Cos I know you as a basher cheesy
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2016
dinachi:
Did anyone notice that the girl on black skirt is wearing a leg chain? It is one of the surest telltale signs of lesbians. It is their identification mark. Any girl that wears leg chain is a hardcore lesbian.
Nice observation sir

I'm pleading for your support to vote KINGinVAHALA in the upcoming Mr nl competition
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Ayaf repented sad
It's not by words only
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2016
Rukkydelta:

It's not by words only

By what again??...

Am inviting you to join our league Bae kiss
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by LordScent(m): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Cos I know you as a basher

* Biafra see your life* cheesy

Rukky i hope am in your good books shaaa cheesy
Re: Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) by LordScent(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2016
SWITANN:
speechless....no comment lipsrsealed

Le boo

My Male Neighbour Is Kpanshing My Female Neighbour,i'm cocck Sure / . / Love Quote of the Day