Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,612 members, 7,851,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

Ladies. Can U Easily Give Ur Kpekus At D Promise Of Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies. Can U Easily Give Ur Kpekus At D Promise Of Marriage? (1074 Views)

(Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? / How I & My Frnd Saved A Lady From ‘area Boys’ & She Gave Us Free ‘KPEKUS’ In Car / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies. Can U Easily Give Ur Kpekus At D Promise Of Marriage? by Bestman111(m): 9:07am On Jul 08, 2016
Am sorry I have to ask this question here.
I had an experience recently.I have been dating dis girl for up to six months now, i have spent on her countless times, infact I give her 5k every week as her allowee aside many other expenses.
But this girl have refused that I browse her website. Not that she is giving it to another man cos I have investigated that and found out that she is not having another affair.I have kept it to masef 4 long but can't take it any longer so I approached ma guy and told him ma predicaments and he suggested I promise her marriage and even engage her so that d hard door will be opened to me... i told him sincerely dat I cant marry her cos she has some characters which I detest infact she is not a wife material to me, I just wanted her for d flexing things of which she loves a lot. Ma guy insists I try that and wen I do. It actually worked for me, infact we do it now 3times in every week. But am a bit scared of d whole thing cos I don't know how she will feel wen I dump her and marry another.
So I ask d girls in d house "can u easily give ur kpekus at d promise of marriage? " and to guys too, " do u promise marriage in other to get d kpekus"?

1 Like

Re: Ladies. Can U Easily Give Ur Kpekus At D Promise Of Marriage? by iykekelvins(m): 9:12am On Jul 08, 2016
Smh, dumb thread
Re: Ladies. Can U Easily Give Ur Kpekus At D Promise Of Marriage? by obiorathesubtle: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2016
grin women don suffer.. Walahi!
Re: Ladies. Can U Easily Give Ur Kpekus At D Promise Of Marriage? by esxty(f): 9:22am On Jul 08, 2016
u have promised her o,she go naked swear 4 u, if u knw marry her. u better stop d game now. personally I won't do wat I said I won't do because of marriage
Re: Ladies. Can U Easily Give Ur Kpekus At D Promise Of Marriage? by tee59(f): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2016
Why wil i do dat? If u respect me and my decision, u shld wait 4 d appropriate tim.So far dat u av d ring as a lady in your finger doesn't mean d marriage is guaranteed. Dat's why u av to use ur head nt heart. If u ar good and set ur priority right, dat good man wil wait. Op, if dat girl curse u eh afta jilting her, u wil suffer. Use ur common sense now, b4 its 2 late.
Re: Ladies. Can U Easily Give Ur Kpekus At D Promise Of Marriage? by Bestman111(m): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dumb as u are
iykekelvins:
Smh, dumb thread
Re: Ladies. Can U Easily Give Ur Kpekus At D Promise Of Marriage? by Bestman111(m): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Her swears would do me no harm because she also had made some unfulfilled promises in d past.
tee59:
Why wil i do dat? If u respect me and my decision, u shld wait 4 d appropriate tim.So far dat u av d ring as a lady in your finger doesn't mean d marriage is guaranteed. Dat's why u av to use ur head nt heart. If u ar good and set ur priority right, dat good man wil wait. Op, if dat girl curse u eh afta jilting her, u wil suffer. Use ur common sense now, b4 its 2 late.
Re: Ladies. Can U Easily Give Ur Kpekus At D Promise Of Marriage? by iykekelvins(m): 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bestman111:
Dumb as u are
You're the dumb one here son
Re: Ladies. Can U Easily Give Ur Kpekus At D Promise Of Marriage? by tee59(f): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bestman111:
Her swears would do me no harm because she also had made some unfulfilled promises in d past.
But u promised her marriage u know. It s beta nt 2 vow dan not fulfilling it. Cus of ur promised, dat was why she opened her legs wide. Na ur future i pity.
Re: Ladies. Can U Easily Give Ur Kpekus At D Promise Of Marriage? by czarr(m): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
Its either this story is not true or you are just..(.for lack of a better word) dumb!!!

5k every week for someone you just wanted to sleep with alone?.....why give such to one pussy?,na miss world she be?

I won't even tell a girl I love her,just to sleep with her talk less of giving her 5k weekly and still having to promise marriage!!! Do you really put ur head through so much just to enter a wet hole undecided
Ain't no woman that good!

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of A Nigerian Couple Running To Their Wedding Venue Gets People Talking / ★ Photo Of Nigerian Women Shopping At The Kingsways Mall Lagos In 1959 / Women Are The Reason Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.