Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

How I & My Frnd Saved A Lady From ‘area Boys’ & She Gave Us Free ‘KPEKUS’ In Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I & My Frnd Saved A Lady From ‘area Boys’ & She Gave Us Free ‘KPEKUS’ In Car (2955 Views)

Free Kpekus Full Town Now Guys. Thanks To Godwin Emefile / Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With / How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I & My Frnd Saved A Lady From ‘area Boys’ & She Gave Us Free ‘KPEKUS’ In Car by omonoba1000(m): 7:33am On Mar 30, 2018
There’s this guy who has narrated how he was strolling the streets of Nairobi with his friend and they came across a pr@st!tut3s being chased away by ‘kanjus’.

One of the pr@st!tut3s begged them to let her enter their car and she will give them anything they wanted.

They agreed and the pr@st!tut3 paid them with free s3x.
They ‘ate’ her in turns.

This is how the guy narrated about the ‘ special offer’ on K-Talk.

[url]Read the full post here & more pictures [/url]

Re: How I & My Frnd Saved A Lady From ‘area Boys’ & She Gave Us Free ‘KPEKUS’ In Car by ubunja(m): 7:38am On Mar 30, 2018
dont repeat this dumb beta white knight behaviour ever again if you wanna live long enough to see your grandchildren.
Re: How I & My Frnd Saved A Lady From ‘area Boys’ & She Gave Us Free ‘KPEKUS’ In Car by EbukaHades10(m): 8:18am On Mar 30, 2018
To think that they(Kenyans, South Africans and co) magically assume everyone understands their language is really annoying.

3 Likes

Re: How I & My Frnd Saved A Lady From ‘area Boys’ & She Gave Us Free ‘KPEKUS’ In Car by lenghtinny(m): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2018
EbukaHades10:
To think that they(Kenyans, South Africans and co) magically assume everyone understands their language is really annoying.
The way they mix it with English is even more annoying...

Bad taste angry

(1) (Reply)

‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana / Huddah Monroe Nearly Has A Nip-slip As She Goes Braless (photos) / Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.