Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together (3432 Views)

Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by cbi24: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2016
I met someone that need advice.

She had a misunderstanding with the hubby that started 6 years ago
For good 6 years the husband have not had sex with her
She is confuse
She can not take it any more
She will be reading all your advice
she believes the husband is sleeping with another lady( no prove)

she want to start doing same.

Advice her

Source: http://drexpert.info/advice-me-my-husband-has-not-have-sex-with-me-for-6-years-but-we-live-together/
Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by SweetieConstie(f): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2016
Okay
Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 08, 2016
Represent him with sexx toys please undecided

Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by akinloluwao: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2016
I don't know why its kinda difficult for me to believe this. Whaaaat... 6years or 6months? How is that possible and they are still living together as husband and wife? Na wah
Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by Vendoor(f): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2016
Offcourse He is with another lady but you are the cause of your problems undecided

For Good six years! and you didn't bother call his family members since you both could not resolve the issues cry

It seem to me that you are very proud and perhaps, unfaithful too

Please every lady is a home builder

4 Likes

Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by iykekelvins(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2016
He's impotent
Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 08, 2016
ok, quick observation.

So you married him for six years and he did not have sex with you And you don't have another man outside already?

How were you able to cope..

I mean you ain't a celibate or something right??

So..

have you talked to him about it

I mean hope he ain't impotent or something..
Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by mhisbliss(f): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2016
Sit him down so you two will talk, if he isnt yielding then am afraid your marriage has crashed a long time ago
Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by theEYe21(f): 10:15am On Jul 08, 2016
Why don't you get your sex somewhere else. Clearly your husband is getting his somewhere else undecided don't worry he will understand. If he doesn't he's a big hypocrite undecided
Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by theEYe21(f): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2016
Still treat your husband right with love smiley
Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by SmellingAnus(m): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2016
Some men can actually do it if their wives cheat on them.... So was your friend involved in extra marital affairs? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by njiasi30(f): 10:42am On Jul 08, 2016
Toor, d story is half baked grin so ve got nothing to say.
4 her to still b with him till now,without doing anything abt it,dere must b s/th fishy.
6 yrs is nt 6 months, either she's nt telling u d truth or d story is fake shikina undecided
Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by TheSociopath(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2016
The story is not even realistic
Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by ritababe(f): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2016
cbi24:

She had a misunderstanding with the hubby that started 6 years ago
For good 6 years the husband have not had sex with her
She is confuse
She can not take it any more
She will be reading all your advice
she believes the husband is sleeping with another lady( no prove)

she want to start doing same.

Advice her

she should sit up and talk to her husband after all they took an oath for better for worse if she can't do it then she should visit her husband relatives maybe they can talk to him.
Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by vicstar(m): 10:54am On Jul 08, 2016
• • • • • Sometimes I wonder d level of patience women can exercise lipsrsealed for 6yrs and u did nothing about it lipsrsealed she must have a crippled mindset lipsrsealed my take on it!! cool
Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by khaleeesi: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2016
i think there is something you're not telling us...
so you guys had a misunderstanding... what caused it?
you cook for him everyday and he eats it but no sex
you stay in the same house probably the same bedroom and no sex?
its either you are no longer the woman he found attractive and got married to or there is something very wrong somewhere....

take control of your marriage, your age doesnt mean you cant be sexy for your husband....
choose a night you feel he would be i a good mood, cook his favourite meal, make yourself look if not as good as you looked when you were dating, at least something close enough... when he's done eating, go on your kneels and tell him youre sorry for everything youve done wrong and before this, i think you should pray about it

dont expect miracles to happen the first time you do this but dont give up, he'll come around.... just keep praying and looking lovely and attractive for him...

cheating is never the answer but if you feel you cant take it anymore please we are in the 21st century, divorce him o.....

1 Like

Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by cbi24: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2016
khaleeesi:
i think there is something you're not telling us...
so you guys had a misunderstanding... what caused it?
you cook for him everyday and he eats it but no sex
you stay in the same house probably the same bedroom and no sex?
its either you are no longer the woman he found attractive and got married to or there is something very wrong somewhere....

take control of your marriage, your age doesnt mean you cant be sexy for your husband....
choose a night you feel he would be i a good mood, cook his favourite meal, make yourself look if not as good as you looked when you were dating, at least something close enough... when he's done eating, go on your kneels and tell him youre sorry for everything youve done wrong and before this, i think you should pray about it

dont expect miracles to happen the first time you do this but dont give up, he'll come around.... just keep praying and looking lovely and attractive for him...

cheating is never the answer but if you feel you cant take it anymore please we are in the 21st century, divorce him o.....

You made a great point

1 Like

Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by pipeewa(m): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by pipeewa(m): 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hmmmmmm Marriage! Very mysterious institution. Choice and make of partners determine its longetivity. If you are reading, check this out.

If your hubby liked sex before your misunderstanding he must have been satisfying himself somewhere else depending on who he is. Morally upright, a good Christian or Muslim who will never consider cheating as a way out. Or loose or coded guy who has women at his beck and call. In six years they will make his world. Let me tell you if your conscience is dead sex outside marriage would taste the best. The scripture says 'stolen water is sweet'
For you to wait six years without sex it means your hubby must have been the initiator all along so when he didn't make a move, you too did not bother till the whole process became a statement. Also it means You don't really like sex and you only give when he comes around especially when you can. Some men don't like begging for sex when nowadays you do next to nothing to get it outside. Some ladies don't desire to break marriages they just want a sexmate till they get married. Or to curb their loneliness.
Check your arrogance. It doesn't show strength or maturity when you can't back down on your anger when the two of you have a misunderstanding. Your strength is in maturity to tell him yes a misunderstanding but you can always make things right before sun sets.
Remedy .......
1. Desire sex like you desire food. Most men have sex drive like hunger drive.
2. Tell him you are sorry about the past bring to and end your misunderstanding and malice
3. Humble thyself.
3. Check if he can still perform by seducing him into bed. You are a woman now. He will always be moved by your nudity in bed.
4. Cook his best food and make love to him after. You don't have to wait till he asks for it. Ask for it too.
5. Plan a getaway, pray and pray again
If you are already a good wife be a better one. And d best one can ever have. Marriage is working. Work it! Divorce is not the best choice. I wish you a blissful marriage.
Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by nuelzz04(m): 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rape him grin

*runs outta thread
Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by cbi24: 7:00am On Jul 09, 2016
AirSultan:
ok, quick observation.

So you married him for six years and he did not have sex with you And you don't have another man outside already?

How were you able to cope..

I mean you ain't a celibate or something right??

So..

have you talked to him about it

I mean hope he ain't impotent or something..

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by cbi24: 7:29am On Jul 10, 2016
HateU2:
Represent him with sexx toys please undecided

BAD Advice oooooo
Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by alobright17(m): 7:47am On Jul 10, 2016
ritababe:

she should sit up and talk to her husband after all they took an oath for better for worse if she can't do it then she should visit her husband relatives maybe they can talk to him.
So her husband need to talk to before he get arouse or feelings for his wife?Abi na the family hold his dick ni?
Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by alobright17(m): 7:50am On Jul 10, 2016
Op this is a marriage issue we need full details before a good advice can be proffer to your friend.As for now I see this as a joke till the story is completed in full details.
Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2016
cbi24:

BAD Advice oooooo
Wat
Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by schumastic(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2016
cbi24:

Advice her

Source: http://drexpert.info/advice-me-my-husband-has-not-have-sex-with-me-for-6-years-but-we-live-together/

please ask her to tell u the misunderstanding cus only then can we have an insight to the issue on ground..if is cheating then she continue to reap what she sowed..
Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by bitchcrafts: 10:46am On Jul 10, 2016
Interesting!

For good 6yrs and she's just coming out to complain now means she did something gross like eww

I respect the hubby for the self discipline of holding back this strongly cos I'm sure she'd have seduced him like crazy before taking this initiative to complain.

Lesbians use intimacy gadgets don't they? They even say its better than the original cos it comes in different shapes and sizes and it also vibrates. So, u can actually enjoy yourself with the diverse options and satisfy every nook and cranny of your hinterland grin
Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by cbi24: 11:43am On Jul 10, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Interesting!

For good 6yrs and she's just coming out to complain now means she did something gross like eww

I respect the hubby for the self discipline of holding back this strongly cos I'm sure she'd have seduced him like crazy before taking this initiative to complain.

Lesbians use intimacy gadgets don't they? They even say its better than the original cos it comes in different shapes and sizes and it also vibrates. So, u can actually enjoy yourself with the diverse options and satisfy every nook and cranny of your hinterland grin
fire for fire mh mh
Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 10, 2016
Did she kill his mum??
Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by cbi24: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
no na
Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by cbi24: 6:54am On Jul 13, 2016
Harbosede02:
Did she kill his mum??

you can ask her oo
Re: Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together by cbi24: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
nuelzz04:
Rape him grin

*runs outta thread

lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Sleep Will My Driver's Wife(a Man Confess) / I Will Always Slut Shame Women / Pls I Need Advice... Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.