Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

How I Sleep Will My Driver's Wife(a Man Confess) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Sleep Will My Driver's Wife(a Man Confess) (3416 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating / Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Sleep Will My Driver's Wife(a Man Confess) by don9ja4: 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hello there everyone, I will tell you about how I got to focck my driver’s wife in return for saving his life from an accident. it all began when I and my wife were at the wedding day of my driver. That was the first time saw her and I forgot to say my driver’s name is Bello and his wife is Saki. She was really was a bomb 36C breassts, slim and sexy in figure and looks, her asss can really drive anyone crazy such huge and fleshy.

I and my wife were married around 10 months ago and didn’t want any kids for now because we wanted to enjoy life and have sex twice almost 5 days a week and she is smoking hot and we were from Edo background now her specs 38B. I know her bra size because every time we are on the bed I need up ripping her bra, good looking and she is that sexy and beautiful in looks, ass always mesmerizes me.

Now back to the story because he was my driver for 1 and half year now he invited me to his wedding greeted them and left off to my house that night I had the best session with my wife and had anal sexx with her which I didn’t prefer the most I did it because I was thinking of Saki all the time I was doing with my wife.

SO my wife became suspicious and asked me what was the matter? So I said that I had likely feeling towards Saki and would like to focck her in any way possible. Me and my wife were open and accept each other’s fantasies and she also opened up in telling that she also has a fantasy to focck my driver because of his masculine body and my driver was actually a mechanic before been a driver so he could possibly have stronger stamina.

So on I was finding ways or possibilities to focck her and for that I frequently used to visit her stating that or this reason.So she would call my driver for taking her to those places and during those times she would sexy and revealing dresses and used to note my driver’s expressions and used to converse in double meaning words and she used to tell me but all this was fine been from a respectful society I was always scared to put front such proposal in front of my driver and used to ways to put front this method but luckily the D day came.

While me and my wife was going to resort in my second car. A day prior my driver asked me to give the keys of my bigger and first car so that he can roam with his wife and some of his friends. I accepted it because he has loyally worked for us and it’s a diesel vehicle which needs to be monitored and gave him the keys and said “be Careful”. But while I was returning just two hours away from your destination.

I got a call from my driver and he said that he crashed a bike and now he is in police station because the bike owner parents were blaming my driver for the bike damages and minor injuries that happened to their son.

So I rushed to the home and was at the police station within 2 and half hours. Me Being a Business man I had contacts and was able to free my driver from any kind of prosecutions and settled parents and bike damages with some cost they couldn’t ignore.

Then I went to my driver and he said Sorry and this all happened because of he being drunk by his friends. All the cost of the damages can be deducted from his salary. That point triggered me and I came with a negotiable offer to make.

Then I said “No have no need to pay for the damages of the car and bike but in return for the mistake you made I want something from you in return”.

my driver:- “What is that sir”

Me:- “Your Wife for a day”

my driver was horrified and wasn’t able to speak anything for a few minutes.

my driver:- “I will repay the loan instead of submitting my wife”

Me:- “It was never about the money it was about lust. The same man who released you out of the jail could also send you in”

my driver knew that he got him and said:- “Ok but I need to ask Saki of the same and if she is ok then I am ok otherwise No”

Then we both went to my driver’s house and I was waiting there outside and he was talking to his wife and then he came outside and said that she...............

watch video
Re: How I Sleep Will My Driver's Wife(a Man Confess) by Thanos(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
this one is strong
Re: How I Sleep Will My Driver's Wife(a Man Confess) by stevecantrell: 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Man Propose To You And Crave To Marry You Within Six Months / I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently / Ass So Hot, Lady Shows Off Her Ass +18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.