Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (6) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (6) (677 Views)

Dear Girls. An Open Letter To You Here Please / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (6) by TeflonMe(m): 5:53am On Jul 22, 2016
BE STRONG

Dear Girls,
Pretending to be strong is exhausting. Acting like you're okay is draining. Putting up a front like you're fine is tiring. Making it seem like nothing affects you is a lot of work. Keeping everything bottled up takes a lot of effort. Shutting everybody out uses up a lot of energy.
I know you. I can see right thru you, and I'm here to tell you that it's alright. It's alright to be weak. It's alright to be vulnerable. It's alright to be hurt. If you have to cry, then cry. It's alright if you cry, and it's alright to be angry. You don't have to try to be invincible. You don't have to try to mask how sad you are. You don't have to try to cover up the pain you're feeling. Don't forget that you're only human, okay? Don't lie to yourself and be in denial that everything's alright with you when everything's actually wrong and it's only getting worse by the day. Ignoring what's wrong isn't going to make it go away. Avoiding what's wrong isn't going to fix anything. What you need to do, is just deal with what's wrong because that's the only way you'll be able to properly find closure and get past it. Don't be afraid to let it all out because if you don't, you'll slowly lose yourself and you aren't going like who you become.
You're stronger than you realize, and I can only hope that this makes you feel a little bit better because I know, this is what you needed.

Sincerely Yours,

A guy that truly Cares.

For more check www.mytotorigist..com
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (6) by Ugoeze2016: 5:56am On Jul 22, 2016
hmmm the name of your blog eh... na wa ooo.... dis blogging business is real ooo

Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (6) by TeflonMe(m): 5:58am On Jul 22, 2016
Ugoeze2016:
hmmm the name of your blog eh... na wa ooo.... dis blogging business is real ooo

Leave the object and focus on the subject. Thank you.
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (6) by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 6:09am On Jul 22, 2016
you go fear blog name naw
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (6) by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 22, 2016
Sumtimes when we are used in pain, disappointments, or failure... There's a moment in our lives tat u don't feel those anymore. We juz became numb and we became even colder... grin

But me, I'll juz focus in all the positive things tat cud happen later. Every pain there's happiness awaits. tongue
I won't even shed a tear in every failure cheesy

Tats how I become numb and cold.
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (6) by TeflonMe(m): 6:21am On Jul 22, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
you go fear blog name naw

Leave the object and concentrate on the subject.
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (6) by TeflonMe(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nice one
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (6) by TeflonMe(m): 12:11am On Jul 23, 2016
For more check www.mytotorigist..coma
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (6) by TeflonMe(m): 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nice write up
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (6) by TeflonMe(m): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
TeflonMe:
Nice write up
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (6) by TeflonMe(m): 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
Thinking out loud

(1) (Reply)

Are They Really Cheating Online Relationships? / I Need Ur Advice / Please Who Is To Call First In This Situation The Boy Or The Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.