Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? (23474 Views)

Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Moris4(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
A simple make up is ok by me, not the colour blocking . grin grin cheesy
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by centboy123456(m): 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
exe0:
All we jus want is to see your real face

Abeg help tell them I hate makeup I want to see ur real face
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by joeruano: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:
••••••••Story story........Story.......

If dey guy like make him no like make-up,
wetin concern me....
After dem talk finish {I don't like gals who wear makeup } Na wash......

•••••Abeg eeeeeeh..... One man's food is another man's poison......

gringrin

Keep deceiving yourself. By the way, it might just be that you reason that way cos u r a kid who thinks they are grown. How old are you?
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by ikombe: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
pheyhi:
Heavy make up?? I love make up,
All these guys will be shouting 'I don't like girls with make up'
How many of them have GIRLFRIENDS that do not use make up at all?
Hypocrisy will not kill some people hian

oya comot for this thread undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by ikombe: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
Kosy79:
I go natural most of the times. But hey! We ladies apply make-up doesn't mean we are ugly without them it just enhances our beauty. Some guys wants us to be like Beyonce, Omotala, Jenny that's why some girls kill themselves with heavy make-ups and some guys think that girls with no make-ups are bush/village girls while some like real faces i mean Natural face. The one i hate with passion is plastic surgeries of any kind. But for me i don't wear makes-ups.
Even you self dey lie say na small make up u dey use

Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Rasque1759(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
natural beauty will always be okay for me...I don't like girls putting on makeup...they look fake to me.... stay original
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by joeruano: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
pheyhi:
Heavy make up?? I love make up, All these guys will be shouting 'I don't like girls with make up' How many of them have GIRLFRIENDS that do not use make up at all? Hypocrisy will not kill some people hian
I didn't know ur reasoning was this shallow. SMH
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by centboy123456(m): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
Section8:
If we go to bed with ur make-up on make sure u put it on again before me wakes up bcuz once I see that true Ugly face..... WE DONE!!!

Hahahahah yea we don funny nigga

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Minemrys: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
LizGray:
Don't you like the transformation it gives cheesy

Really?
what transformation? The one that makes u guys l0ok like oji mermaids or the joker in the dark knight? I prefer my gal lo0king natural. I d0n't love her beauty, its her i love, flaws and all. Where's the love if u realise u only loved the make up and n0t the gal? Thats why u gals c0mplain of heartbreak. Why w0n't a guy break up with u after seeing ur real faze? If u had let him, he woulda made the decisi0n himself. Men love to make decisi0n themselves than tricked into doing it. Thats my piece on this whole make over/up/off thing. If a gal i like starts using make up? I start to despise her. I d0n't like being tricked.
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Okaakoko(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
osesology:
Colorless make-up is the best. All those pink, red, purple, green etc, really disgusts me!
God bless you front and back
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Brymo: 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
ayooladee:
well it all depends,well as for me i try as much as i can to be natural most of the time, and i think some guys finds it cool grin
Heavy make up is a huge turn off to some guys

Btw

Lalsticlala what's your say on this? undecided
Alicia keys sef don't use to do make up
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by DonBenny77(m): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
only old ladies wit wrinkled faces shud apply make up

i hate make up passionately

n u not looking gud for ur guy cos if ur guy is in ghana n u r in nig u wud still apply

more like u want to attract men wit ur face of many colors
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by hassanvic(m): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
I like being natural.......hate make-ups
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Officialkenshin(m): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:
••••••••Story story........Story.......

If dey guy like make him no like make-up,
wetin concern me....
After dem talk finish {I don't like gals who wear makeup } Na wash......

•••••Abeg eeeeeeh..... One man's food is another man's poison......

gringrin

Hi babe,
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by zed7: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
Better wear make up if u look like a monkey. Don't want any ugly face hanging around me. I like a lil make up, nothing heavy or dramatic.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by djlaqua91(m): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
All this one na story to me. One of my first dates are normally done at the swimming pool. That's why I find my truth.
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Brymo:
Alicia keys sef don't use to do make up
and she's pretty grin a light make is cool not heavy mk up that will make one looks like a gross
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Paulpenny(m): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by dfrost: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
LizGray:
[b]

LizGray I prefer women that look natural because the makeup clouds their real beauty. Ever wondered why Adam was overwhelmed with Eve's beauty (facial though) when he first saw her? My dear, when a woman looks natural overtime, men will always trip for her. Albeit a little/light makeup is not bad in itself.
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by 007Nasky(m): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
simple makeup z ok bt wen u ova do it,it disguests. I prefer my lady plain
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by lordyugo: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
LizGray:
[b]I hear y'all scream, 'Go natural! Be yourself!! Makeup is gross, its hiding your real beauty!!! Blah blah blah

So I wanna ask,
If you plan a date with your bae and she comes looking plain. No makeup. No Eyeliner, Lipstick, Powder shocked shocked

Honestly tell me how you'd feel undecided Yeah she's still beautiful but wouldnt it be better if she had touched her face a lil. You know, put effort to look nice for you.

There are many reasons why girls wear makeup; To look better, cover flaws, for fun, etc.

Only children have perfect skins ^_^ It's rare to see a grown up lady wearing no makeup. I mean NO MAKEUP, not NATURAL MAKEUP - Tinted moisturizers and lip balms,concealers, bronzers, same skin tone foundation and eye shadows, etc.

Ladies wearing make-up on their profile pictures attract three times as many hits than those who dont. Even in real life, they get more admirers. That doesnt add up with what you guys say about going natural. Actions speak louder than words.

Make-up is like salt. You notice only when its excessive or absent. Because a girl wears natural makeup, you think thats her natural look and they're better than those who wear visible makeup. They're doing the same thing!

P.S Im not talking about those clowns that wear excessive makeup with wrong shades.
[/b]

luv me some piercings nd well manicured nd pedicured nails on a girl.
a girl without make up I can forgive but dont joke wit ur fingernails nd toe nails plus more dn one piercing on d ear
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
dfrost:

LizGray I prefer women that look natural because the makeup clouds their real beauty. Ever wondered why Adam was overwhelmed with Eve's beauty (facial though) when he first saw her? My dear, when a woman looks natural overtime, men will always trip for her. Albeit a little/light makeup is not bad in itself.
Understood! From the comments, I see most guys prefer very little makeup to heavy ones.
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
lordyugo:

luv me some piercings nd well manicured nd pedicured nails on a girl.
a girl without make up I can forgive but dont joke wit ur fingernails nd toe nails plus more dn one piercing on d ear
wink cheesy You get am. I'm crazy about them too.
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by pheyhi(f): 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
joeruano:

I didn't know ur reasoning was this shallow.
SMH

My reasoning is not shallow, I am just tired of the hypocrisy and all, we just keep lying to ourselves, how many young girls don't use make up? An average girl uses lip gloss and powder,
Guys will be like 'I love girls being natural' how many of their girlfriends don't use powder at all?

Note: I am not talking about heavy make up, I am talking about make up generally,
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Kosy79(f): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
ikombe:
Even you self dey lie say na small make up u dey use
I don't lie unreasonably. Check that pic and confirm

Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by RobinHez(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
Yes I do. Next?! undecided
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by lacasera14(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Well some ladies are natural beariful without make up but you can't say the same for others so some need it some Dont .bottom line is stick to what works for you and look good
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Maximus85(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
No matter how good it looks, once I know it's fake. It's useless. I hate it. It's scam.
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by ikombe: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
Kosy79:
I don't lie unreasonably. Check that pic and confirm

na true sha cheesy .

That your nose sha e be like split Airconditioner grin

Na joke oh
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
The reason why men find makeup irritating is not because of makeup itself,it's the way we naija ladies use it.And the main culprit of the source of irritation is /are foundation, powder (loose or pressed).choosing the right shade for your skin is the biggest challenge we face and should not be taken lightly, if your chest and face have very pronounced color difference, then even if you go moderate by choosing nud.e eye shadow and lipstick, looking at you from afar will still give a bad reflection

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by robinicule(m): 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
LizGray:
[b]I hear y'all scream, 'Go natural! Be yourself!! Makeup is gross, its hiding your real beauty!!! Blah blah blah

So I wanna ask,
If you plan a date with your bae and she comes looking plain. No makeup. No Eyeliner, Lipstick, Powder shocked shocked

Honestly tell me how you'd feel undecided Yeah she's still beautiful but wouldnt it be better if she had touched her face a lil. You know, put effort to look nice for you.

There are many reasons why girls wear makeup; To look better, cover flaws, for fun, etc.

Only children have perfect skins ^_^ It's rare to see a grown up lady wearing no makeup. I mean NO MAKEUP, not NATURAL MAKEUP - Tinted moisturizers and lip balms,concealers, bronzers, same skin tone foundation and eye shadows, etc.

Ladies wearing make-up on their profile pictures attract three times as many hits than those who dont. Even in real life, they get more admirers. That doesnt add up with what you guys say about going natural. Actions speak louder than words.

Make-up is like salt. You notice only when its excessive or absent. Because a girl wears natural makeup, you think thats her natural look and they're better than those who wear visible makeup. They're doing the same thing!

P.S Im not talking about those clowns that wear excessive makeup with wrong shades.
[/b]

your siggy.......Eminem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? / I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date / Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.