Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode (33169 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Awarded Scholarship & N500k As Abia One-Day Governor (Photos) / Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) / Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by obstead200(m): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:
One-Day Governor And His Cabinet Members Paid a Courtesy Visit to The Wife Of Lagos State governor, Mrs Bolanle Ambode.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-mrs-bolanle-ambode-hosts-lagos.html

just wondering why a governor (even if it is one day only) shud be paying a courtesy visit to his own official residence. Funny
Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by bonechamberlain(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
aressssa:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your bigoted rant.

What do you have to show from your village where they are not bigots? Nothing, I mean nothing.

The only thing you people share and promote in hatred, bigotry, negativity and bitterness..

You bigots are rally nauseating..
its obvious u are part of the zombies or hailing hailers, arguing or educating you would be a waste of time. The same thing is what ur lord and saviour is promoting. Like I said no need arguing, continue to live in ur delusion and utopia.
Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by aressssa: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
[s]
bonechamberlain:
its obvious u are part of the zombies or hailing hailers, arguing or educating you would be a waste of time. The same thing is what ur lord and saviour is promoting. Like I said no need arguing, continue to live in ur delusion and utopia.
[/s]

What do you have to show from your village where they are not bigots? Nothing, I mean nothing.

The only thing you people share and promote in hatred, bigotry, negativity and bitterness..

1 Like

Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by bonechamberlain(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
aressssa:
[s][/s]

OK u can now go and sleep.
Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by aressssa: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
GSK Nigeria commits to Childhood Development as Idowu Sonoiki, “Lagos One-Day Governor” visits GSK

Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
aressssa:
[s][/s]

http://thenationonlineng.net/grass-grace/

There's got to be more to you people than hate, bitterness and bigotry.

Good to know that young man wasn't a bigot and hateful human being like you.

The education sector in Nigeria must be more rotten than we imagine. Can you even read before posting?

Feeling proud of Alexander’s academic achievement, Senator Tinubu led a high-profile delegation to the campus to share in Alexander’s joy.

The senator footed Alexander’s Law School bill. “I never had the dream of going to the Law School because of tuition fee, which was at the time about £1,500. It didn’t come cheap. But my Law School bill was offset completely by Senator Tinubu and maintenance was covered by a scholarship scheme established by former chairman of Oshodi-Isolo Local Government Area, Hon. Afeez Ipesa-Balogun,” he said.

It is clear from what you quoted that Tinubu only assisted and the scholarship offered because the guy made a First class and I repeat, through hard work and determination. If he had made a 'let my people go grade', no one will touch him. IT IS CALLED HARDWORK....gerrit? Stop glorifying titles that do not add value to your lives and learn to work hard to open doors for yourself like the guy you quoted did. Being a one day governor does not add value to your life.

This is the same reason why you lot hold titles to great esteem without any impact on your immediate environment. It starts like this...thinking being a one day governor is an achievement. The true achievement for the weak example you gave is the excellent academic results the guy made.

Outside Nigeria, they organize summer camp for young boys and girls where they learn leadership qualities and how to resolve issues life will throw at them. They arrange exchange programs for students so you learn how to live in a global village and learn about respect for other cultures. In Nigeria, you like to be appointed as a one day governor. Very typical of a black man's mentality. They organize such rubbish for a few instead of providing scholarships and quality education for the majority.

Your mind is poor.

Ask an average young student in Nigeria about his dreams......... I want to be a governor, a rich man like Dangote etc. Sad.... I pity people like you. I really do. Your mates abroad aspire to solve problems facing mankind.

Finally did you just find the word 'Bigotry'? Learn what it means before applying it in the wrong context.
Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by aressssa: 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
1stCitizen:

The education sector in Nigeria must be more rotten than we imagine. Can you even read before posting?

It is clear from what you quoted that Tinubu only assisted because the guy made a First class and I repeat, through hard work and determination. If he had made a 'let my people go grade', no one will touch him. IT IS CALLED HARDWORK....gerrit? Stop glorifying titles that do not add value to your lives and learn to work hard to open doors for yourself like the guy you quoted did. Being a one day governor does not add value to your life.

This is the same reason why you lot hold titles to great esteem without any impact on your immediate environment. It starts like this...thinking being a one day governor is an achievement. The true achievement for the weak example you gave is the excellent academic results the guy made.

Outside Nigeria, they organize summer camp for young boys and girls where they learn leadership qualities and how to resolve issues life will throw at them. They arrange exchange programs for students so you learn how to live in a global village and learn about respect for other cultures. In Nigeria, you like to be appointed as a one day governor. Very typical of a black man's mentality. They organize such rubbish for a few instead of providing scholarships and quality education for the majority.

Your mind is poor.

Ask an average young student in Nigeria about his dreams......... I want to be a governor, a rich man like Dangote etc. Sad.... I pity people like you. I really do. Your mates abroad aspire to solve problems facing mankind.

Finally did you just find the word 'Bigotry'? Learn what it means before applying it in the wrong context.

Question.

Did Mrs Tinubu helped sponsor his education. Yes or No.
Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by aressssa: 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
And while you are answering that question, please also let us know how many Nigerian public officials take out time to lead any form of delegation to attend graduation ceremonies for non family members.
Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
aressssa:

Question.

Did Mrs Tinubu helped sponsor his education. Yes or No.

No miracle can help you lot. Jeez! Rephrase your dumb question and fit this in if you know where it should be

"For being a one day governor or a first class material"
Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by aressssa: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
1stCitizen:

No miracle can help you lot. Jeez! Rephrase your dumb question and fit this in if you know where it should be

"For being a one day governor or a first class material"

Look at this joker. I said Mrs Tinubu helped fund his Education, you said no so why is it so hard for you to answer the same question?

Why run away from a simple question?

So, you saw the trap you set for yourself and quickly do style style dodge and run away...

What a dam coward. You jokers make so much noise, but act like little girls when it's time to back up your nonsense with facts..
Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by aressssa: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
The senator footed Alexander’s Law School bill. “I never had the dream of going to the Law School because of tuition fee, which was at the time about £1,500. It didn’t come cheap. But my Law School bill was offset completely by Senator Tinubu and maintenance was covered by a scholarship scheme established by former chairman of Oshodi-Isolo Local Government Area, Hon. Afeez Ipesa-Balogun,” he said.

He said: “I chose this narrative path to put things in perspective and help everyone here to understand the beautiful heart Senator Oluremi Tinubu possesses. She is Yoruba, I am not. I was not born with a silver spoon and quite honestly, we probably do not share a lot of things in common. Despite this, I and several other people, through the New Era Foundation, have benefited from her act of selflessness, with a keen interest in upholding merit, despite all seeming dividing lines

This is what I want you bigots and hateful people to read and comprehend.....
Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by oxyG: 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tolexander:
Congrats bro!

The guy go be a religious bigot. See how he put girls with hijab for cabinet, none of his female friends no dey use hijab!
You need to format this your big head. Do that immediately. Else,the trojan classic with which it's infected may never leave.

1 Like

Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by gists: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Aresa,
It is obvious they are children of hate. Nothing you can do to cure them.
The same hate that made T.A Orji to sack non-abians (Igbos inclusive) from civil service back in 2011
Let them continue with their bigotry while Lagos marches on to greater heights with her peaceful and accommodating policies. The last time I checked the IGR of Lagos is more than that of 31 states combined!
Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by goodvision12(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Paulpenny:
They look cool cool
They dont look any cool.They are just religious bigots.Islamization everywhere in nigeria.Odikwa risky oo!
Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by vanhayor(m): 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
Keneking:
Did the one-day governor authorise police to flush out militants in Ikorodu shocked
Ambode has spoilt the tradition in his time as executive governor. In the past, Tinubu and Fashola did the needful.
In fact, at some point, an Igbo child was the Governor (one day sha) of the State of Lagos grin grin grin
Is Ambode saying he can not host these wonderful children and pose with them in photos undecided
Ambode sef embarassed
So becos he didn't pose with d kids
Its now a crime
Gosh!
Sincerely nigerians re d problems of nigeria
Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by Paulpenny(m): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
goodvision12:
They dont look any cool.They are just religious bigots.Islamization everywhere in nigeria.Odikwa risky oo!

Common they are just kids
Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by Paulpenny(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
Pretty kids wink
Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by aressssa: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
goodvision12:

The bigots are the ones doing great things and commissioning projects everyday, but you non bigots have nothing from your non bigot states and non bigot existence to show or share, your only contribution is always hate, anger and bitterness.

Sounds like bigots are more competent and productive than you hate mongering non bigot losers..
Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by aressssa: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
gists:
Aresa,
It is obvious they are children of hate. Nothing you can do to cure them.
The same hate that made T.A Orji to sack non-abians (Igbos inclusive) from civil service back in 2011
Let them continue with their bigotry while Lagos marches on to greater heights with her peaceful and accommodating policies. The last time I checked the IGR of Lagos is more than that of 31 states combined!

Hate, anger and bitterness is their portion in life. This is why they are at the bottom of everything in Nigeria.
Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by iKarma: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
aresssa:

Alexander Ezenagu – Excelling Beyond Being ‘One-day Governor’

This is what the unconstitutional waste of time produced and the man and woman responsible for this man's life changing fortune are Tinubu and his wife.

After helping this young man from the One day governor program, they backed him up morally and financially through university.

Mrs Tinubu even took time out to attend his graduation ceremony. This is the love, compassion and commitment by the people you love to hate because you are so bitter and hateful.

I told Yorubas to stop wasting their time accomadating the hateful and bitter Ibos.

Ibos will still hate and wish Yoruba death no matter what.

They call your accommodation cowardice.

They call your peace cowardice.
Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by teniyi(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tolexander:
Congrats bro!

The guy go be a religious bigot. See how he put girls with hijab for cabinet, none of his female friends no dey use hijab!

Just because of Hijab you call him a bigot, but you have actually displayed that. The hijab is still better than panties being displaying by your ladies.

1 Like

Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
aressssa:

Look at this joker. I said Mrs Tinubu helped fund his Education, you said no so why is it so hard for you to answer the same question?

Why run away from a simple question?

So, you saw the trap you set for yourself and quickly do style style dodge and run away...

What a dam coward. You jokers make so much noise, but act like little girls when it's time to back up your nonsense with facts..

You still don't get it. The government needs to declare a state of emergency on the education sector going by the kind of diabolically stunted intelligence you keep displaying here.

Why should I answer an unintelligent question when I am very sure you feel ashamed of yourself after reading my post.

Typical Nigerian asking irrelevant childish questions to escape from the main topic.
Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by aressssa: 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
[s]
1stCitizen:

You still don't get it. The government needs to declare a state of emergency on the education sector going by the kind of diabolically stunted intelligence you keep displaying here.

Why should I answer an unintelligent question when I am very sure you feel ashamed of yourself after reading my post.

Typical Nigerian asking irrelevant childish questions to escape from the main topic.
[/s]

Question.

Did Mrs Tinubu help sponsor his education. Yes or No.

This weak and shameless coward is running from a simple Yes Or No Question.
Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
aressssa:
[s][/s]

Question.

What an illiterate clown. grin
Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by aressssa: 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
[s]
1stCitizen:

What an illiterate clown.
[/s]

Question.

Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by aressssa: 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
The Spelling Bee Competition is an initiative of Senator Chief (Mrs) Oluremi Tinubi the former First Lady of Lagos State, which was introduced to Lagos Ministry of Education through the New Era Foundation (NEF).The aim of the competition was to improve the Vocabulary and the self confidence of pupils/student across of Lagos State. The competition is an annual competition for public primary and secondary schools in Lagos -Nigeria.

Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by Taireblaze(m): 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
For those girls mind they think say dem be fashionista
Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by aressssa: 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
THE FIFTEENTH ONE DAY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE

Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by aressssa: 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
a

Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by aressssa: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
s

Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by aressssa: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
d

Re: Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode by aressssa: 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
The New Era Youth camp (NEYOCA) is a unique coeducational, residential facility that caters for youths aged 7-17 in a secure and first class setting comparable to the world’s best youth camps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How DSS Operative Shot Aso Rock Staff At Presidential Villa / Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally / Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.