Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners (74157 Views)

Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" / Bishop David Abioye Preaching In Nasarawa State / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by OMAR12: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
am a christian and pray like a Muslim, pray trice a day like Daniel in the bible.I knee and I bow down at the footstool of the father and worship and I raise up my head to look at his face up in heaven. this is the path by which I choose to follow for I am a man and when ever am to go into the presence of the father(God) I knee and bow den raise my head that how it has been of old, that how it suppose to be.

2 Likes

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Guyman02: 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
Its news when a Muslim converts to Christianity without going into hiding for fear of being killed as an apostate by Muslims undecided
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by lakeside3020(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sirmuel1:

What if the Jesus is not real? What if Islam is the true religion? What would you do?

Jesus is real, he is the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the father except by him

2 Likes

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by fxskye: 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
Alhamdulillahi for showing you the right path to follow.

May Allah continue to comfort you in Islam. Meanwhile, Allah (God) the creator of the universe and heaven does test each one, be it a muslim or non-muslim.

please hold steadfast to Islam the religion of faith (believers) in the ONENESS of GOD (ALLAH).

Congratulations Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Rilwon: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
stallion2:
there is only one name through whom all can be saved, and at the mention of that name JESUS every knee MUST bow

Is Yahweh part of those knees that will bow!?
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by rubochi(m): 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
... don't drop any bomb here o, that is the last statement before most bombs go off in Nigeria. Lalasticlala please take note....
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by sweetestever(f): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
thank God he is a former.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by christboytins(m): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Let him go to hell jejely
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Jailerrr(f): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
I don't give a Bleep if you were with the Pope, your life, your business but don't blow us up soon sha.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by marv1: 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
U were never born again. U were just a worker in the church. And being a worker does not make u a born again. U are free to choose ur religion. It is not today that people have been accused unjustly, even in the house of God. I have accused unjustly before. So all these excuses are not tenable. U did not even tell us exactly what happened and u want people to believe u. Goodluck with u in ur new religion but make sure u dont carry bombs o.

4 Likes

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by SlimBrawnie(f): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
He was never a Christian

4 Likes

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by christboytins(m): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
He destiny to go to hell, am not supprice

1 Like

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by truthspeaks: 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ofcos we all know it's propaganda n by extension, they ll say it's d buhari effect. Dats y I said gud for am. Make we check out beta news wey fit yield money. No be religion we go com de drag wey no de put food for man table.
siokpe:

Black man. There is no need to announce this unless if for propaganda. Your choice is your choice
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by stildude(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
He will soon appreciate the 'set free' when his hands are chopped off if he steals on the other side.

4 Likes

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by djlaqua91(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingAdegoke:
bruh he said when he was a Christian the truth didn't save him lol now he wants to use lies(taqiyya). give him a break.

Whatever rocks your boat man. He became a muslim, so don't put una head for anoda man matter o. Nobody na saint. Stop judging. Your bible was "He who is without sin should cast the first step" abi. Besides our forefathers worshiped other gods before foreign religions came about. No need to kill ourselves over religious superiority. Just do your thing and live a good life. Whether you be Buddhist, Jewish, Mormon etc.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by marv1: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
How long does ur prayers last?.
OMAR12:
am a christian and pray like a Muslim, pray trice a day like Daniel in the bible.I knee and I bow down at the footstool of the father and worship and I raise up my head to look at his face up in heaven. this is the path by which I choose to follow for I am a man and when ever am to go into the presence of the father(God) I knee and bow den raise my head that how it has been of old, that how it suppose to be.

1 Like

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Fkhalifa(m): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
This news they pain them sha chai

Read their hateful and sad comments, it shows how they want you to do their religion by fire and force
tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by omotolatoyosi(f): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
See them writing alhamdul**blahblahblah...let one of them convert to xtian and face his life trouble.....congrats at least one customer is not too bad in a year....lolzz
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by madapcmod: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
U were punished for an offence u owned up to committing, rather than thank God ur conscience is clear u think u are doing winners by converting to Islam urcup of tea

4 Likes

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Damstarr(f): 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
thorpido:
When you stand before God on judgement day,Bishop Oyedepo won't stand with you or him with you on that day.
Everyone who doesn't accept Jesus as Lord will not be on the side where Jesus is on that day.

'Everyone who has heard the Father and learned of Him comes to Me(Jesus)'..- John 6:45
tongue
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by omotolatoyosi(f): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Seriosly he never was
SlimBrawnie:
He was never a Christian

3 Likes

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by bladeAnders(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
what a nonsense reason
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Turks: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
LOL

thorpido:
When you stand before God on judgement day,Bishop Oyedepo won't stand with you or him with you on that day.
Everyone who doesn't accept Jesus as Lord will not be on the side where Jesus is on that day.

'Everyone who has heard the Father and learned of Him comes to Me(Jesus)'..- John 6:45
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
djlaqua91:

Whatever rocks your boat man. He became a muslim, so don't put una head for anoda man matter o. Nobody na saint. Stop judging. Your bible was "He who is without sin should cast the first step" abi. Besides our forefathers worshiped other gods before foreign religions came about. No need to kill ourselves over religious superiority. Just do your thing and live a good life. Whether you be Buddhist, Jewish, Mormon etc.
I am a man of no religion. you took my words too personal.
calm down.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Itannooluwa(f): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sirmuel1:

What if the Jesus is not real? What if Islam is the true religion? What would you do?
but ur Quran recognize jesus hw come u ask if he's nt real....@ least av heard pple say Jesus was mentioned n Quran buh Mohammed isn't recognised n d Bible, thnk u shld reflect on that b4 u type crap

3 Likes

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by ekpesa(m): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Let him thank God that he committed the crime while he was a Christian if not"an eye for an eye" for don catch you.

4 Likes

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by greatjoey: 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
EdifiedCEO:

https://www.naij.com/883707-shocking-living-faith-bishop-david-abioyes-driver-converts-muslim-video-photo.html

If I were you, I would tell the whole world what i actually did as a worker in the church before i admitted and was sacked. If you could get the gut to come out to the open to announce your new faith, why not tell the detail of what prompted you to leave your old faith? I can see that you are not a man of your own. You had to convert to Islam because you found a new job to serve a Muslim boss. If this guy steals again and looses his present job, he will still convert to idol worshipping when he finds another job to serve an idol worshipper.

7 Likes

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by olaric(m): 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
PassingShot:

Islam is the only religion with Allah.

Christianity is not in competition with Islam or any other belief because Christianity is NOT a religion. Christianity is not the way to Heaven; Jesus is.

2 Likes

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Sirmuel1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
lakeside3020:

Jesus is real, he is the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the father except by him

Is that what they told you?

1 Like

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by simplynola(m): 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
Conversion of vengeance.

1 Like

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Sirmuel1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Itannooluwa:
but ur Quran recognize jesus hw come u ask if he's nt real....@ least av heard pple say Jesus was mentioned n Quran buh Mohammed isn't recognised n d Bible, thnk u shld reflect on that b4 u type crap

I'm neither a christian nor a muslim. I'm a good man.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by TheSociopath(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nagode Allah. Allah seriki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) / Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.