Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners (74143 Views)

Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" / Bishop David Abioye Preaching In Nasarawa State / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by derecho(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rilwon:

I have. kiss
How did you receive Him?
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Rilwon: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
9inches:

Jesus Himself says so.

Islam recognizes its own versions of God- Allah, and Jesus- Isa.

Islam recognizes Jesus Christ as a liar.

Jesus Christ says He will die and then resurrect, and He died and resurrected. Islam says He neither died nor resurrected. So much for recognizing Jesus.

Jesus say he will die and then ressurect? That was either the word of either mark, mathew, john, or Paul. The real Jesus never said that.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Sirmuel1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
thorpido:
If you believe and receive,He will make Himself known to you.

'Eternal life' is the life in God just as we have human life,animal life and plant life.Everyone who receives Jesus has the life Jesus brought from God.

Same Story....
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by rahman3853(m): 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
This guy is a sociopath...secondly, he is a shalow xtian. The bible dint say 'u shall say the truth...' it says 'u shall know the truth...' and Jesus was saying this in a different contest. Secondly Jesus has already warned that their ppl who will say lord lord we did wonders in ur name; but jesus will deny them' if u said the truth wch is obviously good and u were laid off, ehat makes u think God cant be faithful to his faithfuls? This is what joseph did, of course he said the true and was lied upon yet he dint sway from God, but this dude is hungered 'elebi ni'...
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Rilwon: 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
derecho:
How did you receive Him?

By believing that he was sent by God. By believing his TRUE message, not those nonsense written by those sinful fallible men. smiley
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by mechanics(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Well dats gud 4 him, he was nt dat strong in faith, as he forgotten abt persecution, its those that have the grace of God dat wil stand.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by 9inches(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rilwon:

Jesus say he will die and then ressurect? That was either the word of either mark, mathew, john, or Paul. The real Jesus never said that.

Prophets before Jesus said that; the real Jesus said that; the apostles said that.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Sirmuel1(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
haconjy:

and what if Islam is not real but Christianity...

I know he will regret his action soon...
say the truth and it will set u free doesn't mean that they will allow u but your heart will be free and God will judge all...
what if u r lying now on what u r saying?
God knows best and will judge accordingly. is that not in your Bible?

There are other many Books just like the bible.
The main purpose of life is to live well and be happy. As you can see, he is very happy. What else do you want?
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Rilwon: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
9inches:

The real Jesus said that.

Wow! How did you know that he said that? MARK, John or paul, who told you that?
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by shejane: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
[quote author=Bolustic post=47335148] 15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;

19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Deuteronomy 30:15&19

He has made his choice. [/quot

I love dis. You have said it all.
We have free will to choose and he has made his choice.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by pennyland(m): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
you have rights to practice any religion of your choice in Nigeria constitution.but reverse will be the case,if today you decide to go back to your Christianity you will be killed by your followers,
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by ojialo(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
PassingShot:

Islam is the only religion with Allah.
the problem in Africa today is the religion brought to us by the white man, and as long as religion continue to exist Africa will know no peace!!! take a look at what is happening in Nigeria today,

here you are saying Islam is the only religion with Allah as if you were there to know if Islam or Christianity is the true religion smh!!!!
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Loveebelejona: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
jammani:
die NOT until you are a MUSLIM
God forbid to die as a muslim.religion of war,christians do not kill for their God,but you kill for your allah maybe he feeds on people's blood right?
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by derecho(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rilwon:

By believing that he was sent by God. By believing his TRUE message, not those nonsense written by those sinful fallible men. smiley
Kikikiki...You obviously don't know Jesus.
Better don't waste your time.The Jesus I know is not Only The Son of God but GOD Himself!!
I know you can't understand.
But hear why I said u should stop wasting your time.
The Bible Says in 1 John 2:22
"WHO IS A LIAR BUT HE THAT DENIETH THAT JESUS IS CHRIST? HE IS ANTICHRIST THAT DENIETH THE FATHER AND THE SON."
Stop wasting your time talking about the JESUS you do not know about.
Face Mohammed Abeg.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by goodvision12(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
adepiero:
You don't have good vision tongue
i know what yu are luking for but am not the one to tell you what you represent.The people who are stronger than you will meet you.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Rilwon: 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
derecho:
Kikikiki...You obviously don't know Jesus.
Better don't waste your time.The Jesus I know is not Only The Son of God but GOD Himself!!
I know you can't understand.
But hear why I said u should stop wasting your time.
The Bible Says in 1 John 2:22
"WHO IS A LIAR BUT HE THAT DENIETH THAT JESUS IS CHRIST? HE IS ANTICHRIST THAT DENIETH THE FATHER AND THE SON."
Stop wasting your time talking about the JESUS you do not know about.
Face Mohammed Abeg.

I can bet with my left testicle, you are ignorant that you are trying to portray yourself here. You need to start reading your Bible on your own.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by lereinter(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
So

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Vicilo(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
How can u commit fraud and not expect to pay and you will rant "Political looters should refund are stolen money and go to jail"
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by whiteeyes: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
Audray:
Alright dude.That's cool and everything...Just don't blow us up.
grin
Audray:
Alright dude.That's cool and everything...Just don't blow us up.
;alright malam ismail, just make sure no thiefing in Islam because they'll yankoff your hand. Also, when dem vex you, run comot because paganism, Hinduism et al still dey to move join. Oooonyara!

1 Like

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by abdulskulboy(m): 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
thorpido:
Story of the quran?
you re a disgrace to ur generation
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by derecho(m): 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rilwon:

I can bet with my left testicle, you are ignorant that you are trying to portray yourself here. You need to start reading your Bible on your own.
Friend, you Need Jesus...Not the Fake one you've been taught.
Bible no be Newspaper o.If You don't have Jesus,You can never understand.
And why bet ur testicle?
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by CXLVII: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
Religion!

The first doom that befell Africa

1 Like

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
Its all abt money...I knw too well
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Rilwon: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
derecho:
Friend, you Need Jesus...Not the Fake one you've been taught.
Bible no be Newspaper o.If You don't have Jesus,You can never understand.
Including the old testament?

1 Like

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Phi001(m): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Xbox222:

Is so obvious you are a punk ass.
Did'nt you read where he mentioned Standing before God on the judgement day?
It's obvious you're dumb. What he meant was that judgement is with you and God alone....nobody is gonna be with you.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sirmuel1:
Congratulations!!!!

But,

Who the religion help sef? If "Jesus" or "Muhammed" was an Ijebu man, even the whites won't grant them visa, not to talk of accepting their religion.

I'm not an atheist, I'm a good man. Practice whatever you preach, do good and be happy!!!! cheesy
Saying that makes it sound like you're implying that atheists are bad people.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Rilwon: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Luciferlove:
Its all abt money...I knw too well

If it's the other way round, I know for sure you wouldn't make this assertion.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

The same allahh of hezbollah, al quaeda, boko haram, isis etc abi?

thats how u hate islam and u go about deceiving urself dat we worship one God in public while u truly hate what they do?, now i know d degree to which Christians hate islam and muslims
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
CXLVII:
Religion!

The first doom that befell Africa
ikr!! It still surprises me how the white man came one day and told them stories about a magical man that defied the laws of science in his lifetime and we all ate it up without even asking any questions. Instantly, we also began to believe that everyone who practices religions that have existed in Africa are 'evil' and 'demonic', and started looking down on them. Anndddd the few people that said "You know what, I've examined these religions and all I find are loopholes, loopholes everywhere so I rather stay out of it" (i.e atheists, agnostics) are even WORSE human beings! Terrible human beings because they refuse to believe in two 'holy' books! It doesnt matter if they are honest, hardworking, compassionate, etc. As long as they dont believe in those books which have been heavily altered or translated & retranslated tons of times, they are evil!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by derecho(m): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rilwon:

Including the old testament?
Friend,you are wasting ur time.You can never discuss what you don't know.I don't talk about what I don't know.There are somethings I will say,that you can NEVER understand even if you go and enrol for Phd in Theology.
I prefer to discuss not argue especially with a person who thinks he knows.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by thorpido(m): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rilwon:

What is the gospel of Jesus as according to jesus?

Nb: I'm not asking of the gospel of John, mark and so on.
Let me let you go first.What is the gospel of Jesus?I'm not asking you what the quran says!
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by thorpido(m): 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
abdulskulboy:

I am a disgrace to my generation
You just spoke of your generation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) / Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.