Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners (74168 Views)

Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" / Bishop David Abioye Preaching In Nasarawa State / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by intergral(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
thorpido:
When you stand before God on judgement day,Bishop Oyedepo won't stand with you or him with you on that day.
Everyone who doesn't accept Jesus as Lord will not be on the side where Jesus is on that day.

'Everyone who has heard the Father and learned of Him comes to Me(Jesus)'..- John 6:45
..... It seems i know the Bible more than you a Christian..... I challenge you to try knowing the Quran and islam and see you did not convert immediately.... If following Jesus is what makes you a Christian, then the Muslim a more Christian than the Christians themselves.... Take a look at the portrait of Jesus and take a look at that man and yaself and tell me who looks more like Jesus?...

Let me start with the first thing that will prove my point..... Im quoting from the Bible since this is what you believe in..... Matthew 26:36-39 Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gesthemane, and saith unto his disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder. 37 And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be very sorrowful and heavy. 38 Then saith he unto them, my soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death; tarry ye here, and watch with me. 39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as Thou Wilt.

So did Jesus worship with music and ranting or did he worship like the Muslim?..... If you absorb my first point, then i will give you more prove......
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Sirmuel1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
SUPOL:
Northern Nigeria

And what's wrong with Northern Nigeria?
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by rhocephil(f): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
This man refused to give the full details they stole church money n was sacked Bishop Abioye that i known will never allow thief around him

1 Like

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by SUPOL(m): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sirmuel1:

And what's wrong with Northern Nigeria?
Nothing
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by analice107: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rilwon:

And who told you that Islam don't recognize Jesus?
They recognize him as what? You guys can't stop stealing identities.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by analice107: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sirmuel1:

What if the Jesus is not real? What if Islam is the true religion? What would you do?
How can that be possible?
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by boxymccoy(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
The truth is that he was never a true Christian, he was 'acting' like one just to earn a living in the church. True Christians don't care whether they have what to eat or not before the live to please Jesus, whose blood paid a ransome for their souls. Silver and Gold have I not... that's what Peter spoke to the man at the beautiful gate. God has used the situation that happened to him to really bring out this guy's person to tell the world that he only joins a religion because of what he can get. He actually has no depth in God. How can you allow someone else's reaction send you to hell? Imagine if i were to be working with baba Adeboye and he sacks me,i will become foolish to say i will not remain a Christian just because Baba Adeboye sacked me from working with him because of what I didn't do, when it is not by working with him that made me a Christian in the first place... I pray God open your eyes to understand the mystery of Ishmael and Isaac ( the child with God's covenant) and from there you will see light......But as for me mo ti mo ona Iye yi naa rara MI o ma ni pada, Jesu l'ona Iye naa to lo si ile ogo...#Jesus4 life#

1 Like

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Sirmuel1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
SUPOL:

Nothing

Lol.

Did you know that Islam has been in Nigeria for over 60years now? Back then in the 90's, Nigeria has been one of the most peaceful countries in the world.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by PwincessRukky(f): 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
jammani:
die NOT until you are a MUSLIM
Haqqu!!!
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Sirmuel1(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
analice107:
How can that be possible?

Why can't it be possible?
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by PwincessRukky(f): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
PassingShot:

Islam is the only religion with Allah.
Haqqu!!!

1 Like

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by aalangel(f): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
Added to his CV.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by analice107: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Why can't it be possible?
Yes. Try postulating let's see how it fits.
Let me help you. Outline the teachings of Islam as the true religion, what I mean here is that, the religion that will eventually lead man to everlasting life, then also outline the teachings of Christ pointing to ever lasting life. What you arrive at will tell us which is true.
What does the two religion say will happen to us after we die out of this world. Our Gains and loses. Know what I mean?
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Ayabahipee(f): 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
bro r u trying to frustrate me
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Sirmuel1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
analice107:

Yes. Try postulating let's see how it fits.
Let me help you. Outline the teachings of Islam as the true religion, what I mean here is that, the religion that will eventually lead man to everlasting life, then also outline the teachings of Christ pointing to ever lasting life. What you arrive at will tell us which is true.
What does the two religion say will happen to us after we die out of this world. Our Gains and loses. Know what I mean?

Which one is everlasting life? There is nothing like that!
Its just a one Life, you die and it ends that way.

I think Christianity is all about my profile picture...check it out.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by roselynbas(f): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Phrankin:
[size=20pt]Aloha Snackbar!!! [/size]

lol.

1 Like

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by JaaizTech: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Allah guides whomever He wills. Everyone shall see light of Islam or the truthfulness in Allah being the only one God. But the choice is His or Her to accept the faith
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Roadmike(m): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
Good no qualms

Only Comment is

Possibly he stole cause i don not understand his statement about saying the truth etc.
Was now employed possibly by a muslim that lured and proselytise to him and made it conditional so he adopted Islam- that is what hunger and poverty can do.

Beautiful aspect nobody is hunting him to kill him or pronouncing a fatwa that he should be killed.

What then happens when he realises his folly and attempts to reverse, then the attempt to kill etc that is Islam for you.

Just attempt to say the population is increasing whether adding value or not. at least it adds No.

BUT i assure him all the enticement is over

1 Like

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by davspog2(m): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
Audray:
Alright dude.That's cool and everything...Just don't blow us up.
Haba! Aunty, after you started well you ended by looking for those guys trouble and they would sure come after you.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by analice107: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Which one is everlasting life? There is nothing like that! Its just a one Life, you die and it ends that way.
I think Christianity is all about my profile picture...check it out.
Thanks for letting me know you are a fool. I wasted my time on you.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Sirmuel1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
analice107:

Thanks for letting me know you are a fool. I wasted my time on you.

Mod please do the needful smiley

Cc Seun, Lalasticlala and to the mod it may
concern.

Thank you!
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Wolex143: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hmmm nawa o truth has lost in ds country.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Audray(f): 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

Why does everyone have access to the Internet for God's sake
It's the 21st century ma'am.Not 254 BC Persia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Audray(f): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
davspog2:
Haba! Aunty, after you started well you ended by looking for those guys trouble and they would sure come after you.
Speaking the truth has now bcome lookin for trouble?Well,lucky me. No online suicide bombers exsist...yet.

1 Like

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Perfectaogwoc(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
mistake we make most tym is ignorance,u said u were a drive to the pastor....that you guys or let me say you did something that was unforgivable by the people you offended in the church...what stopped you from disclosing it to the pastor,and see his reaction..or ask for forgiveness from d pastor and leave the rest reaction of others for God...I pray God gives your 9years of frustration strength of change..where you are...and remember is not of we to forgive mans heart
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Sunglow: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
djlaqua91:
Welcome to the fold brother! Just be pious and be good to God and your fellow humans irrespective of tribe, age, sex, religion etc. Salam.
your " goodness" can never qualify you before God, you were born in Sin, with a Sinful nature( everybody born into this world came that way).What u need is Gods Righteousness and to be justified by Him, without that man is bound to end up in hell.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Sunglow: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sirmuel1:

What if the Jesus is not real? What if Islam is the true religion? What would you do?
.All power in heaven, in earth and underneath the earth has been given to Jesus,Satan knows that, and he knows whatwhat will befall many when they do not heed to the Gospel of Christ.For in Him( Christ jesus) is the light of our salvation. Jesus is more real than the very air you breath.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by holluphemydavid(m): 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
His religion, his choice, not mine......
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by analice107: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Mod please do the needful smiley

Cc Seun, Lalasticlala and to the mod it may
concern.

Thank you!
The Bible called you a fool and you confirmed it. Just quoted the Bible but I won't be surprised if Seun or a mod bans me for it. I have been banned for far less, and really, I don't give two hoods.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Sunglow: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
PassingShot:

Islam is the only religion with Allah.
Religion will never give you nor anyone a right standing with God.His Son Christ jesus stepping to take our place filled the righteous requirements of the law.
* Your personal righteousness is nothing before him, you must take on his own.
* He is the only true wise and immortal God, Holy and righteous, and for man or any person can be qualifued to stand before him, you must take on His righteousness, not your own.
* We have been called to do it His way not in our ways or Religious ways.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by marv1: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
U dont have to preach to me. I know the God i am serving too much. I am redeemed by the precious blood of Jesus christ. If u dont believe it, that is ur choice. I dont know anything about yours. So God bless u.
omosuper:
You can be born again as many time as you want, but die not except as a Muslim. There is only one God worthy of worship and Muhammad, Jesus, Moses, Solomon, David, Ibrahim,.........,are servants and messengers of God.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Sunglow: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sirmuel1:
Congratulations!!!!

But,

Who the religion help sef? If "Jesus" or "Muhammed" was an Ijebu man, even the whites won't grant them visa, not to talk of accepting their religion.

I'm not an atheist, I'm a good man. Practice whatever you preach, do good and be happy!!!! cheesy
Your goodness can never qualify you before God.Man was born in Sin, the reason they all have tendencies to Sin and keep sinning.What we all need is His righteousness, when He clothes you with it, even the devil can't bring any railing accusation against you.
His righteousness, not your goodness nor your righteousness.
His righteousness comes with the ability to live ABOVE SIN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response / Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.