Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners (74118 Views)

Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" / Bishop David Abioye Preaching In Nasarawa State / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by derecho(m): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
thorpido:
Let me let you go first.What is the gospel of Jesus?I'm not asking you what the quran says!
bros, u funny o.
I like your question sha.Before e go start dey talk about Mohammed Jesus.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Sirmuel1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Saying that makes it sound like you're implying that atheists are bad people.

But the ones I know are good.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by yommen: 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
jammani:
die NOT until you are a MUSLIM
Melo melo?
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
I feel his grudge and pains, but it shouldn't have thrown him soo apart from His Anchor(Christ) ..
"'we leaders in our churches needs be weary in our dealings, and we should try and live a life worthy of emulation '"
Though we are worshipping God, still their needs be a good environment to do that....
What happens in most churches today is quite disheartening....
May God save us all from peril and guide our faith so we will never be despondent...

1 Like

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sirmuel1:

But the ones I know are good.
Oh my bad then. When you said "I'm not an atheist, I'm a good man" I thought you were implying that atheists are bad people
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Mememan: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
[s]
thorpido:
When you stand before God on judgement day,Bishop Oyedepo won't stand with you or him with you on that day.
Everyone who doesn't accept Jesus as Lord will not be on the side where Jesus is on that day.

'Everyone who has heard the Father and learned of Him comes to Me(Jesus)'..- John 6:45
[/s]
Fallacy
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by abdulskulboy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
thorpido:
You just spoke of your generation.
how did u read it?
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by achieverme(m): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
thorpido:
When you stand before God on judgement day,Bishop Oyedepo won't stand with you or him with you on that day.
Everyone who doesn't accept Jesus as Lord will not be on the side where Jesus is on that day.

'Everyone who has heard the Father and learned of Him comes to Me(Jesus)'..- John 6:45

You should also known that bishop abioye, protégé of bishopo oyedepo, led this man to do what he did. And my Bible told me that if you make another person to fall, it is better for a milestone to be hung on your neck and you be thrown into the sea.

Bishop abioye just led a soul into everlasting perdition due to his insensitivity as a pastor of souls.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Sirmuel1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Oh my bad then. When you said "I'm not an atheist, I'm a good man" I thought you were implying that atheists are bad people

I just wrote it. I'm neither a Christian nor a muslim, My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness

1 Like

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by achieverme(m): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sirmuel1:

What if the Jesus is not real? What if Islam is the true religion? What would you do?

If Jesus is not real, then Islam too is not real, because Islam actually recognises Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sirmuel1:

I just wrote it. I'm neither a Christian nor a muslim, My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness
Same here. Its called humanism. . . the belief that love and care for your fellow human being comes first, and religious dogma etc is not needed to achieve a world where everyone genuinely cares for one another
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Rilwon: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
thorpido:
Let me let you go first.What is the gospel of Jesus?I'm not asking you what the quran says!

I asked first undecided

So please answer.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Sirmuel1(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
achieverme:

If Jesus is not real, then Islam too is not real, because Islam actually recognises Jesus.

KILL ALL INFIDELS INCLUDING CHRISTIANS. Lol, I love that part of the Quran

1 Like

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Sirmuel1(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Same here. Its called humanism. . . the belief that love and care for your fellow human being comes first, and religious dogma etc is not needed to achieve a world where everyone genuinely cares for one another

Yeah smiley
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Itannooluwa(f): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rilwon:

You didn't answer my question. You only alleged that I am ignorant without making an attempt to make me less ignorant. Would you now please answer my question?
i dnt answer silly questions.... u can make use of Wikipedia
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by greenify: 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
Wht is big deal in this news? This is not a news at all. Christians do not need to post something like this on nairaland because muslims convert to Christianity on daily basis and heaven does fall because of this.
If I should tell you people d numbers of alhaja and their children dat attend my Church night vigil and evening programme, u will open your mouth, or u will come and bomb them. They all attend church programme with fear from their muslims brothers and sisters. Fears dat they mite be killed or harm.
So Wht is so special in one christian converting to muslim and some idiot turn it to a news.

1 Like

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Rilwon: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
Itannooluwa:
i dnt answer silly questions.... u can make use of Wikipedia

Wow! So you wound refer your students to Wikipedia instead of making them know?
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by bezzus(f): 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
been a born again Christian is a choice. the Bible is our basic principle to live. obstacles are there to take our eyes of our faith but then we are responsible for what ever decision we make here on earth. the devil has been condemned to hell already he is going round to World looking for lots of people to take along. whatever choice we make God will not take responsibility for it.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Heavance(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
God never told us about any earthly religion to follow, love is the ultimate religion (God whose name is love).
Everyone is free, reading through the story reminds me of when I obeyed God and what I prayed and fasted for didn't materialize, but does that alone make one believe God didn't see or observe what happened?...... Just like someone said already, the good thing is no one will threaten him at all, because he should be free
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by aauwalu17: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
No wander may be God want save his soul from the hell fire. what are u thinking? if he became Muslims he became Muslim for his own good not yours also not mine and of cause is not market place because what ever u have committed there special angles recording it so be it so I believes God love him very much. u are most welcome to the most peaceful religion ever. a religion that every one eye own (esp. the European)
may Allh SW guide us in to the straight faith ameen
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by ifeomaekol(f): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Warefa mehn! As he likes it, to every man he's own.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Fkhalifa(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
This news still dey itch Christians, I wonder if your religion is that peaceful as you claim...

Shows hatred they have for Islam..why not free the guy, why keep wishing him hell from this present life?

Have God phoned you,that you gon make heaven?oh sorry I forgot the bible authors claim Jesu died for your sins cheesy

Very laughable grin
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by HalimaSadiya(f): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Audray:
Alright dude.That's cool and everything...Just don't blow us up.
Why does everyone have access to the Internet for God's sake
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by nkechiben(f): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ewu Chim o! Nwoke a anakwa nu! Wepukwa aka enwe na-ofe tupu oghorogi aka mmadu!

1 Like

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by boxymccoy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
PassingShot:
Islam is the only religion with Allah.
Thank God you said Allah, Allah is never the true God
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by opegold11: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
[quote author=Sirmuel1 post=47334964]

What if the Jesus is not real? What if Islam is the true religion? What would you do?[/quote

This is not a matter of what if, of a truth for a real christian the more you serve him, the more real He becomes to you. So u see there is nothing like wat if Jesus is not real
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Itannooluwa(f): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rilwon:

Wow! So you wound refer your students to Wikipedia instead of making them know?
ma students r nt ignorant, plus dey wnt ask useless nd silly questions like u did
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by SUPOL(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sirmuel1:

What if the Jesus is not real? What if Islam is the true religion? What would you do?
How can Islam be a through religion? Have u checked the countries practising it?
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by HalimaSadiya(f): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
bigiyaro:
haba! Islam can't be the true religion nah! d suicide bombing alone sef is a clear pointer.
Lol I could say the same...Christianity (if you're a Christian) can't be the true religion the paedophilia alone is a clear pointer ! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Igwe2(m): 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
of what importance is your conversions to the populace? and was it because you were laid off for wrong doing and the circumstances surrounding your layoff that led to your change of guard? again what if same apply to your present religion,will you also leave?
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Sirmuel1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
SUPOL:

How can Islam be a through religion? Have u checked the countries practising it?

Yes, Nigeria.
What's wrong?
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by SUPOL(m): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Yes, Nigeria.
What's wrong?
Northern Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) / Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.