Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Enough With Love! Come in and learn something geeky - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enough With Love! Come in and learn something geeky (600 Views)

Lets Know True Love.....come And Answer This Question. / Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story / Is Sex Truly Not Love(come In And Answer This Intimidating Question) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enough With Love! Come in and learn something geeky by DavidTheGeek: 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hey guys,

cheesy Enough of the love, love. Time to learn something geeky

If you're interested in learning how to build android apps using your android phone check my profile you'll see a thread i created for that - Learn How To Develop Android App With Your Android Phone

We're just getting started. So hurry!
Re: Enough With Love! Come in and learn something geeky by Lordbammy(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
DavidTheGeek:
Hey guys,

cheesy Enough of the love, love. Time to learn something geeky

So, not everyone can easily afford a laptop BUT that shouldn't stop you from doing something cool... Like becoming an android developer, building apps for fun and even earning extra cash while doing it.

I'm planning on teaching guys and ladies who want to learn android development how to build apps using their android phone.

Indicate if you're interested and also follow me just in case the mods delete this post.

I thought i saw this on webmasters section few hours ago?? :S
If the mods catch you ehn wink wink wink

Oya make i follow you back 2 back cheesy let see what you have for us
Re: Enough With Love! Come in and learn something geeky by DavidTheGeek: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lordbammy:

I thought i saw this on webmasters section few hours ago?? :S If the mods catch you ehn wink wink wink
Oya make i follow you back 2 back cheesy let see what you have for us
grin wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex And Ordeals / The Romance Of Turning Plastic Into Diesel / I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute — Nollywood Actress Fumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.