Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,359 members, 7,839,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Lets Know True Love.....come And Answer This Question. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Know True Love.....come And Answer This Question. (501 Views)

#Reconciliationweek! Ladies And Guys Tag those beings Beefing U lets Know Whazup / How To Know True Love. / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Know True Love.....come And Answer This Question. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
If u see ur boyfriend / ur gal friend urinating on d road , nd u were walking with ur friends
Wat will u do ?
Re: Lets Know True Love.....come And Answer This Question. by Tenkobos(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
sexybbstar:
If u see ur boyfriend / ur gal friend urinating on d road , nd u were walking with ur friends
Wat will u do ?
I will scoop the urine/wet sand with a stainless cup and pour it you.
Re: Lets Know True Love.....come And Answer This Question. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tenkobos:
I will scoop the urine/wet sand with a stainless cup and pour it you.

Haba...wetin na grin
Re: Lets Know True Love.....come And Answer This Question. by Splinz(m): 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
sexybbstar:
Wat will u do ?

I'd bring out my smartphone, take like three shots, and upload it on Nairaland (Romance section) so that others can see how my girlfriend was urinating. Also, I'd tell my friends to capture the scene too and spread it on social media.

Please do you have any other question? undecided
Re: Lets Know True Love.....come And Answer This Question. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
Splinz:

I'd bring out my smartphone, take like three shots, and upload it on Nairaland (Romance section) so that others can see how my girlfriend was urinating. Also, I'd tell my friends to capture the scene too and spread it on social media.

Please do you have any other question? undecided

Kai!..u dey vex gan o
Re: Lets Know True Love.....come And Answer This Question. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
Simply ignore but to rebuke him in privatesmiley
Re: Lets Know True Love.....come And Answer This Question. by firstking01(m): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
Some questions ehundecided
Re: Lets Know True Love.....come And Answer This Question. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
It depends. Are there public/mobile toilets on the road? If yes, I'll give her a sweet hug when she's done

(1) (Reply)

. / Advice A Friend... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.