Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI (53178 Views)

Buhari Extends Tenure Of Defence, Service Chiefs / Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS / "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by bofoy(m): 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
I blame the YORUBAS FOR THIS I KNEW IT WAS THEIR PLAN TO LAISED WITH THE NORTH AND MARGINALIZED US

MILITANTS OVER TO YOU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by AtlanticBreeze: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
TheShopKeeper:
PMB is surely & slowly reducing his electoral votes from the SE & SW come 2019 with all these one-sided appointments.

He should try to share the positions evenly.
Abeg comot the SE for your post.. The SW will continue voting buhari whether good or bad. The SW will sink and sink with Buhari thanks to tinubu.. And for those wailing, remember buhari has ear problems? He is not listening.

10 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by mrkings84(m): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
Chaiiii.... Northern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by francizy(m): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
2sexycom:
SHUT UP... when you people talk it's just as if you are the only one who supported the Buhari during the last election. Why neglect other regions? stop trying to justify what is wrong please. Nigeria is not the US. We FIRSTLY Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa before we are NIGERIANS.

@sweetlemon, can you see whom you were defending during the Ibe Kachukwu removal? You are from Akwa Ibom, if you can not speak up for your region just because you are married to different tribe then I wonder what you stand for.

Who told you that bigot is from Akwa Ibom? The good people of Akwa Ibom don't reason in the manner she does jor.. I think she's probably from Afghanistan..

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by akilo1: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
nobilie:
Nigeria is moving. Don't ask me in which direction.
moving to the north pole grin

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by ebenholer(m): 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
All I am expecting is positive change from this government of which we are yet to see. Since so called Chuks from the east or Ade from the west have been installed into influential positions, they ably favour their children and family, so whosoever May be there should only do good that will favour the masses in Nigeria. Let's note this. But this government has failed so far, who knows if change will come tomorrow...

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by DedeNkem: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
Northern thieves and incompetent id*iots are in full control of Nigeria!

Buhari's northernization agenda is in full force!

7 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by bofoy(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
TRULY ILLITERACY IS A DISEASE

I CAN THIS BIGOT CALL BUHARI BE SO TRIBALISTIC

COME 2019 ANOTHER CHANGE MUST OCCUR

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
Headlines about appointments by the federal government now should be like FG appoints another ABOki........ Thought as much cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy e no far again 2019.... No matter the rigging APC go loose

7 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Life has some great lesson to teach.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by PehaKaso: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Comander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces- North
National Security Adviser- North
Minister of Defence- North
Permanent Secretary, Defence Ministry- North
Chief of Army Staff- North
Chief of Defence Intelligence- North
Chief of Air Intelligence - North

kontinuu

Na now day break? We neva see anything. Do you know that I was banned by the APC Northern Mod here simply because I affirmed my origin as a Niger Deltan. Northernisation is here & it has come to stay.

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by HAH: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
To wailers the south is SW, SE and SS while the North is only one region, the north is also NE, NW and NC.

And if wailers don't know, Nigeria is 75% geographically north, and 60% of Nigeria population are northerners.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by successbuchi32(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

kontinuu
my brother am speechless

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by phemray(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Fulani ti take over grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And that use less president would open his maggot mouth to tell us that WE ARE ONE, he will not live to see 2019, AMEN.

Huuummm, better always control your emotions and calm down, a lot that wishes this old man dead were no more in just less than 1 yr, are u sure of 2019 when u are not God?. Meanwhile, obj did his own Yoruba's plenty, Gej did his south south plenty so its about whom u trust to work with it just for 4 yes what we need is result
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Pascal181: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
Strategising boko haram everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by successbuchi32(m): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
Northernalization in progress!

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by jumobi1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
He does this because he will get away with it. The SS/SE and SW are busy fighting each other over the effect of a past conflict that wasn't primarily a SS/SE and SW war (BIAFRA). We must stand up for what is right. Tinubu should be vocal on this issue. He should either condone or condemn it rather than be silent. Nigeria belongs to all of us. It isn't only in the North where we have several different tribes. We have different tribes in the south too. We need to stop wailing on social media and start wailing in society.
If we have a non NE/NW president tomorrow and that president decides to 5% the North, it would be unjust but na PMB start am.

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
This goro chewing president is gradually equiping every unit of this country with his brothers......kwantinua........2019 loading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Opeyemi4real(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
MrDavidson:
Please let's not allow tribalism kill us. I'm sure many of us were expecting to see names like Chuk... or Ade.... The truth is, we need to know that the north is very diverse ethnicity-wise. Someone bearing names such as Aliyu could be a Hausa man from Kano, a Fulani man from Sokoto, an Ebira or Igala from Kogi, a Kanuri from Borno, a Yoruba from Kwara, etc - all in the north.

There are at least 50 languages spoken in Adamawa state alone, not to talk of the Nupes from Niger or Kwara. Let's stop lumping the north as one. It's possible that Buhari has not even appointed up to 18 Hausas since he took over.

However, when you hear names like Chukwuka, you're 100% sure he's Igbo unlike in the north. Or when hear names such as Ayokunle, he would be a Yoruba person. Please let's try to understand this very important truth.
who told you're saying the truth? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by jahsharon: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
I am a hard core APC supporter but these PMB appointments since he assumed office, I am short of words.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Kyase(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

kontinuu
That buhari don't dey fall my hand big time.. ....... .

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by LordofNaija: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nigeria is technically finished

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by 2sexynet: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
francizy:

Who told you that bigot is from Akwa Ibom? The good people of Akwa Ibom don't reason in the manner she does jor.. I think she's probably from Afghanistan..
Bro, I was banned cos of that post. She is actually from Akwa Ibom but married to a yoruba or a tribe from the west, it;s the major reason why she defends anything Yoruba, which has huge support for this administration

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
This motherlover bombhari will be voted out for sure come 2019!!! All hail king in the north!! Oloshi Alakori!!!

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by IMASTEX: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

kontinuu
IGP- North DSS-North NSCDC-North PRISONS-North CUSTOM-Norht IMMIGRATION-North One Nigeria my footh

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Kyase:
That buhari don't dey fall my hand big time.. ....... .
That Buhari seff.... lol

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by niyot124: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
chemicalDisease:
North again grin

My brothers from the Wild Wild yeast
How market?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by uvalued(m): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
cachilike12:
You guys are taking these matter for a joke? Buhari has plans to eliminate the south and be the last president Nigeria will ever had! That's the reason for Anti corruption war on people perceived to have the resource to fight took for tooth, should it be that the war will hold.
SE
serious

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by push24: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by bigtt76(f): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
We understand all that. We no longer care about the state or ethnicity, just the name alone grin

MrDavidson:
Please let's not allow tribalism kill us. I'm sure many of us were expecting to see names like Chuk... or Ade.... The truth is, we need to know that the north is very diverse ethnicity-wise. Someone bearing names such as Aliyu could be a Hausa man from Kano, a Fulani man from Sokoto, an Ebira or Igala from Kogi, a Kanuri from Borno, a Yoruba from Kwara, etc - all in the north.

There are at least 50 languages spoken in Adamawa state alone, not to talk of the Nupes from Niger or Kwara. Let's stop lumping the north as one. It's possible that Buhari has not even appointed up to 18 Hausas since he took over.

However, when you hear names like Chukwuka, you're 100% sure he's Igbo unlike in the north. Or when hear names such as Ayokunle, he would be a Yoruba person. Please let's try to understand this very important truth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta / Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC / Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.