Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. (17288 Views)

My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? / Katie Price Shares UNCLAD Throwback Snap Taken Just Minutes Be4 She Gave Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
grin hello guys...slow and steady they say, wins the race when it comes to pleasure. Read along and learn one or two things grin

I have been shyking this slim young dark skin girl for a week now, finally got her to come over to my place yesterday and I got to realise she's been hit but just once grin grin grin chai!na only me waka come?

She came in though and I welcomed her with enough stuff to her fill, and thankfully there was power, so I just played a music channel and went straight to sit beside her, crossed my arm to her other shoulder while we watch the music videos, she took my hands off and I was like "com'on, be a gud girl will u?" This time I placed it on her thighs and mehn seriously I was already hard by this time, she didn't move as I rubbed underneath her thigh straight up to her butt and to my utmost surprise, she held my head and started kissing me hard while laying on top of me with our clits on.

She took off my shirt herself and kissed my hard ni pple as I walked my hand straight to her panty covering her pussy and it was meaty and so wet, she stopped and looked at me seductively and said " pls rub it" her clit was swollen and very easy to locate with the fingers ( if u are familiar with clits that form that V shaped inner lips straight up to the clot region, u'll understand) I promised my self I was gonna eat her pussy with my best shot...she was so hot!

I was rubbing her clot from her panty while she was on top of me and moaning like she's reaching climax but yet she was kissing me and licking my chest...it was so wet...

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
Do you have life goals

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by zarakay(f): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
Na waooooo

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by olawealth1000(m): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Continue.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
datgoaldigger:
Do you have life goals
ask our househelp ...she caused this addiction... cry

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by Divay22(f): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
I am watching you

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by MarkGeraldo(m): 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
The problem with u is that u r stupid cryThe problem with u is that u r stupid

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by ogologoamu: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
If you had handled JAMB this way, you wouldn't have sat for it 21 times.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
ogologoamu:
If you had handled JAMB this way, you wouldn't have sat for it 21 times.
and who told u I re-sitted for jamb
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Divay22:
I am watching you
with an eye or both eyes?

You needed to hear her scream hen I pressed 8.2inches deep into her...

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by yemsai(f): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mtchew...na dis yeye boy again
Dumb thread undecided
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by ogologoamu: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
SorftWerk:
and who told u I re-sitted for jamb

You mean it's not JAMB but WAEC.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by Divay22(f): 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
SorftWerk:
with an eye or both eyes?

You needed to hear her scream hen I pressed 8.2inches deep into her...
both eyes
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by iykekelvins(m): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
Let puna not cause my downfall, Oh Lord..

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
if i type now angry
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
olawealth1000:
Continue.
u got swag ojere grin

She withdrew and said you're really fine u known and u got a nice body, I just smiled like what sh said mattered to me grin she took off my nika and started rubbing on my dick while in my pants...hehehee she was just smiling till she finally removed it from my pant and her eyes widened s she looked at me, she asked me to relax an I was just so so surprised on how this girl sucked my dick till I almost reached climax, she held the base of my dick partially hard and sucked my tip seriously well till I screamed, I asked her how come she sucked it so well and she said she's good at it as she prefers receiving and giving head to actual sex... But this changed after I bleeped her trust me.

I pulled her up and kissed her as I stood her up and licked her neck up to her earlobes, I finally took her cloths off and she was so so damn young and curvy even tho she is slim, I adored her body and touched every sensitive parts of her body till I landed on her left boobs...the tip thick and blackkkk that I sucked, squeezed and licked till I was satisfied then I went back to kissing her, she rubbed on my dick as we kissed, then I looked her in the eyes as we both were breathing heavily, I told her to suck me till I cum... grin

She had me in her mouth and blew me standing that my feet were shaken as I reached climax right in her mouth and she laughed at me as to how hard I came...she asked me to go shower that She'Lol be waiting for me...I fuxking loved the idea!

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
yemsai:
Mtchew...na dis yeye boy again
Dumb thread undecided
hhahhahaa...like I forced her to come in and read grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
Divay22:
both eyes
no let me catch u watching me too ooo...

Tit 4 tat wink
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by yemsai(f): 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
SorftWerk:
hhahhahaa...like I forced her to come in and read grin grin
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
yemsai:

Mtchew
grin

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by AreTheyBitches(m): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
datgoaldigger:
Do you have life goals
I doubt he does

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
I went in to shower feeling so live and happy that as I was showering I was singing reekado bank's suga baby... I hurried up, cleaned up and went straight to the sitting room naked only to see her rubbing her pussy slowly and looking sexily at me...the view was just perfect I got hard immediately, I grabbed her by the hand and walked with her into the bedroom kissing and caressing her boobs...so young, straight and soft.

Immediately we go inside, she just went straight to the point like this (pls all I want right now is for u to fuxk me pls) I heard this and almost went insane that I had to move her to the wall and asked her to do as I say and she replied yes sir... Feeling like a boss I took her right leg up and squatted, sucking that meaty pussy from underneath as I rubbed my duck my self, collected juices from her pussy and rubbed it at the tip of my dixk as she just continued moaning and her pussy kept yielding good results (juices).

Then she called me by my name and said " you know I have only been fuxked just once and that was last month, same time I lost my virginity, fuxk! But the guy didnt fuxk me this way goodness) wow really? "I said , and she said yeah,then I asked if he used condom and she said yes and I smiled...

You needed to see the way she dragged herself as I slided an anaconda into her...she'Lol definitely come back for more

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by hernandson(m): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
SorftWerk:
I went in to shower feeling so live and happy that as I was showering I was singing reekado bank's suga baby... I hurried up, cleaned up and went straight to the sitting room naked only to see her rubbing her pussy slowly and looking sexily at me...the view was just perfect I got hard immediately, I grabbed her by the hand and walked with her into the bedroom kissing and caressing her boobs...so young, straight and soft.

Immediately we go inside, she just went straight to the point like this (pls all I want right now is for u to fuxk me pls) I heard this and almost went insane that I had to move her to the wall and asked her to do as I say and she replied yes sir... Feeling like a boss I took her right leg up and squatted, sucking that meaty pussy from underneath as I rubbed my duck my self, collected juices from her pussy and rubbed it at the tip of my dixk as she just continued moaning and her pussy kept yielding good results (juices).

Then she called me by my name and said " you know I have only been fuxked just once and that was last month, same time I lost my virginity, fuxk! But the guy didnt fuxk me this way goodness) wow really? "I said , and she said yeah,then I asked if he used condom and she said yes and I smiled...

You needed to see the way she dragged herself as I slided an anaconda into her...she'Lol definitely come back for more
ur mum would be proud of u,more honey to ur sour garri

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by iamharkinwaley: 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hmmm truly soft work.
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by ITEKEM: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
And I'm post to masturbate with this lipsrsealed undecided
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by Virginkpekus(f): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
grin intresting
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by olawealth1000(m): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
SorftWerk:
u got swag ojere grin

She withdrew and said you're really fine u known and u got a nice body, I just smiled like what sh said mattered to me grin she took off my nika and started rubbing on my dick while in my pants...hehehee she was just smiling till she finally removed it from my pant and her eyes widened s she looked at me, she asked me to relax an I was just so so surprised on how this girl sucked my dick till I almost reached climax, she held the base of my dick partially hard and sucked my tip seriously well till I screamed, I asked her how come she sucked it so well and she said she's good at it as she prefers receiving and giving head to actual sex... But this changed after I bleeped her trust me.

I pulled her up and kissed her as I stood her up and licked her neck up to her earlobes, I finally took her cloths off and she was so so damn young and curvy even tho she is slim, I adored her body and touched every sensitive parts of her body till I landed on her left boobs...the tip thick and blackkkk that I sucked, squeezed and licked till I was satisfied then I went back to kissing her, she rubbed on my dick as we kissed, then I looked her in the eyes as we both were breathing heavily, I told her to suck me till I cum... grin

She had me in her mouth and blew me standing that my feet were shaken as I reached climax right in her mouth and she laughed at me as to how hard I came...she asked me to go shower that She'Lol be waiting for me...I fuxking loved the idea!

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by olasaad(f): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
and this is what u will invest ur life on in 2017.....continue

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by royalemperors: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
zarakay:
Na waooooo
Hi Zara!
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
"Your encounter with a virgin", she was no virgin. grin

6 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by zarakay(f): 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
royalemperors:

Hi Zara!

Hi royalemperors
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by Amazinggrace31(m): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
I luv it so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women? / 7 Bible Verses That Proof Jesus Was A Black Man / Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.