Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys (7306 Views)

CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) / Why Women Love Lies---true Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Rukkydelta(f): 7:32am On Jul 09, 2016
Cutehector:
me cheesy
How e take help you ?
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Cutehector(m): 7:40am On Jul 09, 2016
Rukkydelta:

How e take help you ?
fvck na
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by jaywise(m): 7:44am On Jul 09, 2016
0955eb027:
Just what i wanted to say. I saw her antics on the guys thread and i knew she is interested in the national cake he is sharing.

My broda u're right. Most girls will not learn, only few wana learn the hardest way
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Surfboard(m): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2016
princeakins:

Then you shld hv stated clearly on what ground you disagreed not jux jump on dt lik dt n fink pple wil understand u

grin grin Bros, no vex abeg tongue tongue
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by princeakins(m): 8:36am On Jul 09, 2016
Surfboard:

grin grin Bros, no vex abeg tongue tongue

Noted
grin

NEXT
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Toybreezy: 9:32am On Jul 09, 2016
you can't overgeneralize all girls, i don't even know if i am a good or bad guy. some girls find me interesting others don't .. so its an issue of relativity

1 Like

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Jorussia(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2016
It depends on what the lady likes in a guy.The truth is guys should not act cowardly towards ladies if they are to ever gain their respect.
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Rukkydelta(f): 10:24am On Jul 09, 2016
Cutehector:
fvck na
Okay
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Rukkydelta(f): 10:24am On Jul 09, 2016
Cutehector:
fvck na
Okay
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by allytinted: 10:35am On Jul 09, 2016
theEYe21:
A typical ‘bad boy’ is a masculine guy who not only naturally looks for certainty in action, but actually takes the action he needs to take to experience certainty.

He’s a guy on a journey, he’s going places, he’s doing exciting things, and his life is an adventure. He’s not sitting around waiting for things to be handed to him, he’s off on a mission. He experiences certainty through his ability to take action and make a difference and he communicates that to women.

He’s not waiting for a nice response and some polite validation to feel good about himself. He’s out there, living life, and experiencing the certainty he needs through taking action. Because he experiences it, he’s able to effortlessly able to communicate it to women so they experience it as well.

A typical nice guy is an inherently Masculine guy who’s biological programming dictates that the simplest and easiest way for him to experience certainty is through action, yet he doesn’t have the balls to take action.

Because he’s doesn’t take action but still craves certainty, he goes the other route and tries to experience certainty through communication. He waits for polite smiles, social validation, the approval of his mates, and acceptance from people around him to experience certainty.

This means that when he’s talking to women, he’s not able to communicate certainty because he doesn’t have it for himself. You can’t give something you don’t have. And not only does he not experience it for himself, he’s trying to experience it through women! He is the definition of needy – he needs approval and validation to feel good about himself.

This is why Feminine Women aren’t drawn to him – he has nothing to offer. All he’s doing is trying to get something from them.
all this definition for a bad guy? i give up

1 Like

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by everton4life(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
so you are into bad guys too why?
stop quoting the entire write up.its more logical to use the comment section undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Deanny(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2016
herbie27:
On point.
your signature.......
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Deanny(m): 11:39am On Jul 09, 2016
Y'all have given her the attention she wanted though......

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by curvysola(f): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2016
dairykidd:

Lol but d good Lord has nothing to do with it btw where in Abuja u dey i need to come pray 4 u
lol thanks but no thanks
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 09, 2016
Deanny:
your signature.......
He's the Alpha and Omega.....So indescribable. shocked
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by curvysola(f): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
allytinted:

all this definition for a bad guy? i give up
when a guy is predictable! he is no fun! stress isnt good but its needed at times you know, i once dated this guy, without calling him, i will know where he was, he was so predictable and boring, i broke up with him because of that, am not saying that good guys are of no good, all i am saying is that when a guy is nice always he becomes boring! sometimes a woman wants a man that acts like a man! rude annoying stubborn, if a 100 guys are toasting me, its the one that didnt toast me that i will like!
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by xp17(m): 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
curvysola:

when a guy is predictable! he is no fun! stress isnt good but its needed at times you know, i once dated this guy, without calling him, i will know where he was, he was so predictable and boring, i broke up with him because of that, am not saying that good guys are of no good, all i am saying is that when a guy is nice always he becomes boring! sometimes a woman wants a man that acts like a man! rude annoying stubborn, if a 100 guys are toasting me, its the one that didnt toast me that i will like!
does weed smokers fit your definition of good guys? those guys are the most predictable, it's they are always smoking at their usual joint.

FYI, to be socially awkward introverted does not really mean you are a good guy.
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
curvysola:
I'm often questioned by men who tell me they are "nice guys" but feel ignored by women who, they say, "prefer to be treated like crap". While I don't agree that nice guys always finish last, I do understand that we women do make some damn silly dating decisions.

Most of the men I know are kind, polite and adorable in practically every way, yet, like many women, I have an illogical soft-spot for massive jerks. There is something about bad boys that we find incredibly appealing, even though we often regret the experience afterwards.

I'm so drawn to their powerful/sensitive/artistic (delete as applicable) natures that it allows me to rationalise away their abusive, selfish, sarcastic or psychopathic side, until it's too late. I don't know whether it's chemistry or foolishness on my part, but let me try to explain why we - or at least I - do it.

And just as euphoric. One thing that bad boys are not is boring. We are enraptured by their spontaneity, by the excitement and anticipation of being with them. At least until we get hurt, and that's the one thing that you can count on with a bad boy.
So why do women put up with it? I can only speak for me, but the reason we keep going back, for more belittling digs and more nights waiting for the phone to ring, is not because we like it. It's because many of us feel we don't deserve better.

Perhaps I've become accustomed to disappointment or to people withholding affection. Perhaps I'm addicted to the excitement that comes when the bad boy finally does pick up the phone. Perhaps I am most comfortable in chaotic emotional relationships, and bad boys are some sort of screwed-up safety blanket. Perhaps I am so used to being independent that I've become scared to let someone really be there for me, so I select emotionally unavailable people. Perhaps I invite this type of person into my life by putting on a tough exterior that says, "I don't need love, I don't need you, I don't need anyone."
Or perhaps I just haven't met the right "nice guy" yet?

@2BB4CB3E is the most interesting person i have met on nairaland, all his post are bad but am still drawn to him! dont get me wrong i dont want to date him or something but the guy is so interesting, he is the only reason why am online most times! many guys send pm to me, reply my post but 2BB4CB3E has never toasted me or commented about my ass, bad guys rock!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, you're a good writer, you should consider writing a novel or something.
I also agree with your post 100%
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by curvysola(f): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Wow, you're a good writer, you should consider writing a novel or something.
I also agree with your post 100%
thanks dearie grin
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
curvysola:

thanks dearie grin
Except you didnt write that though.
Nice try. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by abbeyboy2o15(m): 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
Bad guys they want pity there myopic thinking usually say it most ladies dont know what they want.
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by curvysola(f): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Except you didnt write that though.
Nice try. grin grin
wont deny that! i didnt state that the post was fully written by me but i clearly edited it!
even my project topic, introduction and contents in school then wasn't fully written my me!

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by passionate87(m): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
if the guy dey try toast u and u no gree. he go meet other girls na,una too many na for this world, for me I no go stress myself for one Girl o,any girl wey no wan do again, she can go for all I care. who cares? I think she should count herself lucky to have me as her guy.
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
curvysola:

even my project topic, introduction and contents in school then wasn't fully written my me!

Why am i not surprised, the easiest part of your dissertation wasn't written by you. Not even your own project topic *sigh*
May i know the name of your school atleast?
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by STILESGANG: 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
I won't call myself a jerk but one thing I've never done in my life is go out of my way to please a girl,I don't care if a girl leaves me or not cos I will get another one. and yet girls still find me alluring..Weird though
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
curvysola:

lol thanks but no thanks

Okay psalm 51,23 & 133 do it yasef before sunrise for 7 days n u'll see guys clearly n be able to tell a gbg from a bgg..thank me later
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lol@OP, that sounds like a boomer. i see why you prefer bad boys to good guys.
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by allytinted: 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
curvysola:

Hmmm.....Correct me if am wrong, you mean an unpredictable guy who does his things differently from the rest. A guy who even after receiving all the green lights from a lady he's crushing on will still take his time in making a move. The mind game master with his indifference attitude even when his girl needs his compliment.....lolz. I can go on and on....
Some of this bad guys have this innocent like looks you'll hardly take them for one initially not until you have close encounter with them. Let me stop here cos hand dey pain me.
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by curvysola(f): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
allytinted:

Hmmm.....Correct me if am wrong, you mean an unpredictable guy who does his things differently from the rest. A guy who even after receiving all the green lights from a lady he's crushing on will still take his time in making a move. The mind game master with his indifference attitude even when his girl needs his compliment.....lolz. I can go on and on....
Some of this bad guys have this innocent like looks you'll hardly take them for one initially not until you have close encounter with them. Let me stop here cos hand dey pain me.
cheesy
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by loadedvibes: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:

@2BB4CB3E is the most interesting person i have met on nairaland, all his post are bad but am still drawn to him! dont get me wrong i dont want to date him or something but the guy is so interesting, he is the only reason why am online most times! many guys send pm to me, reply my post but 2BB4CB3E has never toasted me or commented about my ass, bad guys rock!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said earlier on another thread you are intrigued by the guy and we would read your story on his thread..

Mainwhile after reading your post what I see is a broken girl looking for who to love her but hiding under the shadow of bad guys this bad guys that.

No offence intended please.

Like @iLegend will say look for troubles but make sure they are non violent once.

Am not also in anyway looking for trouble.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by curvysola(f): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
post=47465843:

Like I said earlier on another thread you are intrigued by the guy and we would read your story on his thread..

Mainwhile after reading your post what I see is a broken girl looking for who to love her but hiding under the shadow of bad guys this bad guys that.

No offence intended please.

Like @iLegend will say look for troubles but make sure they are non violent once.

Am not also in anyway looking for trouble.

am not stupid

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... / Lady Shares Completely Nude Photos Of Herself Complete With Pubic Hair / Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.