Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys (7311 Views)

CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) / Why Women Love Lies---true Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Kalaldi: 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ladies!what a sorry lot?they suffer because,they cant differenciate btw good bad guys and bad good guys.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Uglykelvin(m): 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
I go still dey here when u go post "I need a good and God fearing man for marriage tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by abbeyboy2o15(m): 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Uglykelvin:
I go still dey here when u go post "I need a good and God fearing man for marriage tongue
yeah and going from church to herbalist for a man.
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by curvysola(f): 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Uglykelvin:
i reject that in jesus name!

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 09, 2016
curvysola:

very childish statements
I understand u... this is the kind of words ladies use when they know someone said something that's pure truth abou em... Don't be surprised I've even jammed u before... Shift joor
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 09, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
most girls cant keep secret no her only they are parrot if you keep a secret in there hand it is like opening your account book to an hacker.
leave that well... SHE'LL cross my Lane again without knowing... And dab grin
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 09, 2016
Mytime24 shocked
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:03am On Jul 09, 2016
Dab2mydick:
leave that well... SHE'LL cross my Lane again without knowing... And dab grin
yeah that is just it.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by ba7man(m): 12:22am On Jul 09, 2016
@op. When you're older, you'll understand.
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Surfboard(m): 12:30am On Jul 09, 2016
Josh890:
It's the physic law of attraction;

Like poles repel n unlike poles attract

In other words:

Bad boys attract good women

I disagree.

Like poles attract, unlike poles repel.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by princeakins(m): 12:42am On Jul 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Noisemaker
They are everywhere lik mosquito cheesy
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by princeakins(m): 12:43am On Jul 09, 2016
Kalaldi:
Ladies!what a sorry lot?they suffer because,they cant differenciate btw good bad guys and bad good guys.
whats d diff oga
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 09, 2016
princeakins:
They are everywhere lik mosquito cheesy
we go use insecticide kee dem soon ni o
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by princeakins(m): 12:50am On Jul 09, 2016
Surfboard:

I disagree.

Like poles attract, unlike poles repel.
Your physics teacher should b jailed with immediate effect.

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by princeakins(m): 12:54am On Jul 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
we go use insecticide kee dem soon ni o
Take dz one thousand... go buy original one come, kip d remaining change... make sure non of d mosquito is left ... grin
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 09, 2016
princeakins:
Take dz one thousand... go buy original one come, kip d remaining change... make sure non of d mosquito is left ... grin
hehehehe. That curvysola na hand I go take kee her. I no need insecticide. Atewo meta pere

Alaye mi, this one you dey share 1k note, hope you no follow for dasukigate? cheesy
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by princeakins(m): 1:15am On Jul 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
hehehehe. That curvysola na hand I go take kee her. I no need insecticide. Atewo meta pere

Alaye mi, this one you dey share 1k note, hope you no follow for dasukigate? cheesy
hehehe... atewo meta lo le shey .... ori e wan be

Eleniyan oku di eeh kin gba owo dasuki o, na so i hit bet9ja 40millers.. grin i dey enter yankee bfor year end o...

Make you join me sing 'Am goin higher messiah' am alrdy higher todah' cheesy grin wink

cheesy grin
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Surfboard(m): 1:23am On Jul 09, 2016
princeakins:
Your physics teacher should b jailed with immediate effect.

grin grin. I didn't do physics tongue

Besides, I was stating a law of attraction and not a law of physics.

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by larabae13(f): 1:53am On Jul 09, 2016
Hmmmn...to me oo I'll say u're partialy correct buh still it depends on da type of girls...dere are some gals who prefer good boys to bad boys nd dere are some gals who prefer bad boys to good boys itz all abt choice...dere might be something good in a bad boy nd dere might be something bad in a good boy...ma bf is a 'very good bad boy' I bring out the bad in him wink
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 09, 2016
Bad kor grin he has not commented on your ass and he is bad, u know wetin b bad guy so. Tell us he is a good bad guy we go manage that one
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by passionate87(m): 2:48am On Jul 09, 2016
Na u ask for bad Boy sha, No complain later o
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by LarryBeryl(m): 5:25am On Jul 09, 2016
My mouth stayed wide open as I read in absolute confusion. "Good girls like bad boys" I will sit and cross legs waiting ma sister to do this nonsense, Walahi I'm sure God will gimme award the next day.
What I know is Bad boys get beautiful ladies. But to me ooo, beauty does not mean the attitude is good.

OP!!! Thank your God I'm not your brother!
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 09, 2016
curvysola:

i reject that in jesus name!
Lol but d good Lord has nothing to do with it btw where in Abuja u dey i need to come pray 4 u
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by 0955eb027(m): 5:55am On Jul 09, 2016
jaywise:
I knew right frm time that she crushin on 2BB4CB3E whn she started attacking him, whn that didnt work she changed antics...asked him to sent her pm.

Dont complain if you continue gettin hurt or heartbroken. You made ur choice @curvesola.
Just what i wanted to say. I saw her antics on the guys thread and i knew she is interested in the national cake he is sharing.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by theEYe21(f): 5:59am On Jul 09, 2016
A typical ‘bad boy’ is a masculine guy who not only naturally looks for certainty in action, but actually takes the action he needs to take to experience certainty.

He’s a guy on a journey, he’s going places, he’s doing exciting things, and his life is an adventure. He’s not sitting around waiting for things to be handed to him, he’s off on a mission. He experiences certainty through his ability to take action and make a difference and he communicates that to women.

He’s not waiting for a nice response and some polite validation to feel good about himself. He’s out there, living life, and experiencing the certainty he needs through taking action. Because he experiences it, he’s able to effortlessly able to communicate it to women so they experience it as well.

A typical nice guy is an inherently Masculine guy who’s biological programming dictates that the simplest and easiest way for him to experience certainty is through action, yet he doesn’t have the balls to take action.

Because he’s doesn’t take action but still craves certainty, he goes the other route and tries to experience certainty through communication. He waits for polite smiles, social validation, the approval of his mates, and acceptance from people around him to experience certainty.

This means that when he’s talking to women, he’s not able to communicate certainty because he doesn’t have it for himself. You can’t give something you don’t have. And not only does he not experience it for himself, he’s trying to experience it through women! He is the definition of needy – he needs approval and validation to feel good about himself.

This is why Feminine Women aren’t drawn to him – he has nothing to offer. All he’s doing is trying to get something from them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by 0955eb027(m): 6:01am On Jul 09, 2016
Goodluck with your escapades with him, cos i know this is what the whole fuss is about. Sha be ready to live with the consequence cos na u dey trow ursef untop the guy naw.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Kriszzy01: 6:17am On Jul 09, 2016
Y do I feel d only thing U wrote Urself z d last paragraph. D rest feels like Copy N Paste 2 me. No offence tho.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by twizz4u(m): 6:32am On Jul 09, 2016
Tiwa savage loved a bad guy wanted to change him,we all knew what happened,while omotola has a humble nice captain and they are still happy...the funny thing is it's always interesting at the begining,when tins go crashing don't overgeneralize all men are d same.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Rukkydelta(f): 6:42am On Jul 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Confused ladies just like bad boys.

Seconded
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Rukkydelta(f): 6:42am On Jul 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Confused ladies just like bad boys.

Seconded
Who bad boy help ?
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by princeakins(m): 6:51am On Jul 09, 2016
Surfboard:

grin grin. I didn't do physics tongue

Besides, I was stating a law of attraction and not a law of physics.
Then you shld hv stated clearly on what ground you disagreed not jux jump on dt lik dt n fink pple wil understand u
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Cutehector(m): 6:55am On Jul 09, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Seconded
Who bad boy help ?
me cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys That Have Skinny Girlfriends, How Do You Guys Cope? / The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) / There Are Three Kinds Of vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.