Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock (3537 Views)

Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by Tynasparks(f): 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
Cant stop laughing cheesy
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by Lilprincey(m): 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
timidapsin:
you've not t been electrocuted before?
I dey work for Nepa office? Lols
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by timidapsin(m): 1:21am On Jul 10, 2016
Lilprincey:

I dey work for Nepa office? Lols
shey me dey nepa office when light shock me? undecided
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by Lilprincey(m): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2016
timidapsin:
shey me dey nepa office when light shock me? undecided
light shock u? Sorry
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by luchee(f): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2016
PietroRico:
I've had several, too numerous infact but the one I cannot forget was one that happened Back then uniben's in hall 4.
There was a his hot plate that was severely broken but was recoupled by my engineering roommate. (those hotplates made of open spring coiled around a ceramic maze of sort grin)
The hot plate was bad and we knew, we would normally switch off the hot plate from the socket before touching the pot or anything.
But on this occasion, I was Trying to rinse my tin tomato can to pour in the pot of boiling tomatoes.
I didn't feel there was a need to swith it off.

Omo na so current climb the water as E touch the pot, flow to the tin wey I hold and then ring the hell out of my brain. grin grin

I ended up throwing the tin and remaining water on my roommate's bed
I've had a similar experience. I was cooking with an electric cooker and i used water to rinse out the remaining sauce from the geisha tin, only for me to pour it in the pot and i got the 'shock of my life'. I vowed never to go near an electric cooker again. Till date, i never go near electric cookers. No matter how bad the economy is, i'll rather soak garri.
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by lokito: 9:12am On Jul 10, 2016
OP you got Electrocuted And you're here creating a thread? Do u even know the meaning of being electrocuted?

Omg!!! So many ghosts on Nairaland o.
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by timidapsin(m): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2016
mostwanted7 come oh
Re: Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock by Mostwanted7: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2016
Lol....
Na me dey always shock electric

(1) (2) (Reply)

Busty Ebony Girl And Headmaster Caught Pant Down In Unrestricting Fun / The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) / She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.