Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 (21833 Views)

Sokoto Test Runs Independent Power Project (Pics) / Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW / Firm To Build 75MW Solar Plant In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by Femich18(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2016
temptnow:
Let me know when we build 7,000 mw
We are getting there soon..
Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by cole265(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2016
obua:
Who will fund 200 of such solar projects

How is the present power plant being funded?

2 Likes

Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by Spells(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2016
Action dey say speaks louder...
Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by lafex: 8:50am On Jul 09, 2016
This is a very nice one if its completed
Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by fulanimafia: 8:50am On Jul 09, 2016
Why are you so pained though grin?

And which completed project today did not have a planning stage?

My friend reroute your frustration away from this direction.

truthspeaks:
[s]They r all future tense projects. Apc zombie lookin for wat to masturbate on.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 09, 2016
KingsCity:
if a solar plant can deliver as much as 75MW @ a cost of $146m, then why don't we build build 200 of such plants across the country to get 15000MW and forget about militants and gas powered plants?

my friend stop giving yourself hope!
these guys don't care about you!
their mission is to see you suffer and engage in conflict.
the sooner you realize this the better.

1 Like

Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by truthspeaks: 8:52am On Jul 09, 2016
E pain am grin grin grin. Bro, I also pray u hv all these including d oil so we can all go our separate ways n keep our peace
fulanimafia:
And which completed project today did not have a planning stage?

My friend reroute your frustration away from this direction.

Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by volcanoash(f): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2016
KingsCity:
if a solar plant can deliver as much as 75MW @ a cost of $146m, then why don't we build build 200 of such plants across the country to get 15000MW and forget about militants and gas powered plants?

I think that such projects are located where more energy from the sun is available throughout the year.

2 Likes

Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by sekundosekundo: 8:55am On Jul 09, 2016
Godjone:
APC grin You people will never seize to amaze us. Now, what happened to the over 5000mw GEJ handed to Buhari
It has increased to zero mw. If you doubt me ask lai.
Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2016
A meagre 75mw?not worth mentioning except that it's solar power generated.
Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by fulanimafia: 8:56am On Jul 09, 2016
Lol you ain't going nowhere even if we strike diamonds. You are only succeeding in making yourselves irrelevant while destroying your regions ecosystem and economic future.

Your karma is already loading.

truthspeaks:
E pain am grin grin grin. Bro, I also pray u hv all these including d oil so we can all go our separate ways n keep our peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by sekundosekundo: 8:57am On Jul 09, 2016
lafex:
This is a very nice one if its completed
'if it's completed' you said.
Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2016
danyel09:
militants can still blow them up, all we need is peace and tolerance

My brother, no militants or scAvengers in the north, at least for now

3 Likes

Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by sekundosekundo: 9:00am On Jul 09, 2016
Femich18:
We are getting there soon..
Your means of transportation Pls.

1 Like

Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by Izonpikin: 9:00am On Jul 09, 2016
fulanimafia:
Dangote gas plant, oil prospecting in the North and oil production in the SW, and now a 75MW solar plant in Katsina?

The scAvengers and their apologists are in for a rude shock smiley
we ain't in for a shock..We will happily enjoy resource control and live happy lives free of leeches who disregard the hands that feed them...
Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by temptnow: 9:01am On Jul 09, 2016
fulanimafia:
Dangote gas plant, oil prospecting in the North and oil production in the SW, and now a 75MW solar plant in Katsina?

stop rejoicing over nonsense, no be today we see oil for lake Chad. The question is who in his right sense will want to go inside a boko haram strong hold.

1 Like

Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by tempest01(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2016
KingsCity:

Why not decentralize the power, and allow regions to utilize their resources in their quest for power?

That should have been a better suggestion.
Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by seguno2: 9:01am On Jul 09, 2016
obua:
Who will fund 200 of such solar projects

The trillions recovered from corruption fight can be used.
Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by truthspeaks: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2016
U say we r to become irrelevant yet won't allow us go. D north must be a confused region. Who asked u to decide for us weda we r relevant or not. It's non of ur biz wat decide to do wit our future. Jst discover ur oil n diamonds n go ur way. North n south have nothin in common
fulanimafia:
Lol you ain't going nowhere even if we strike diamonds. You are only succeeding in making yourselves irrelevant while destroying your regions ecosystem and economic future.

Your karma is already loading.

2 Likes

Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by Femich18(m): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Your means of transportation Pls.
Road
Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by tunapawizzy: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2016
KingsCity:
If 75MW can serve a million people.... Then one hundred of such plants across d country will go a long way for domestic consumption.... At 200 to a dollar .... Dats just 2trillion naira..... I wonder if Nigerian leaders think at all

2 Likes

Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by temizeee(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2016
Nigerian government always like TO BE statement for project, yet most Nigerian still does not understand how they rule us..... Arnergy solar company installed 24kva mini grid solar power in some rural areas of osun state in conjunction with BOI. that was an example, there was no noise it was done great and d whole government tinz of Nigeria like to hype alot of project yet they won't do it

1 Like

Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by kstix(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2016
hotspec:
Wait, did i see KATSINA again? Home state of NORTHgerian president? I guess d sun is still missin in Lagos, Aba and PH? and d clouds are so thick dt sun rays can not touch ground.... If all these happened during GEJ tenure, people like Tinubu, soyinka and Afenifere would be shouting high, but now where are they.....? Anyway...
but seriously? Is it the east that is unstable that u want them to build the solar panel. That some Igbos and militants would wake up one day and start shouting ''our solar panels''. Strategically the most feasible place to install that large amount of solar panels is in the north where 85% of their weather is very sunny. Dont criticize based on ethnic bias. Besides is d solar panel going to serve just ppl in katsina. They said Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by kenny81: 9:11am On Jul 09, 2016
We can talk too much... Help me ask FG/Min. of Power about 10mw wind power project that was 90% completed during Jonathan administration in the same Katsina. Is it abadoned project? I weep 4 this country!
Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by dyn1800: 9:11am On Jul 09, 2016
Nice one bro! I just hope enemy of progress makes it comes to reality

KingsCity:
Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by fulanimafia: 9:12am On Jul 09, 2016
Why should I not rejoice?

Na so e pain you reach grin?

Your answer, is the same people that are still operating in an Ijaw Terrorists stronghold despite constant bombing of their facilities and kidnapping of their workers, are the ones that will invest heavily in the much safer and less pugnacious NE.

BH have been decimated to a guerrilla bomb and run group like the militants, and in no time will be completely eliminated to the chagrin of you terror supporters in the South.

Just watch and learn (and keep bombing the IOC's out of the ND into safer regions).

temptnow:
stop rejoicing over nonsense, no be today we see oil for lake Chad. The question is who in his right sense will want to go inside a boko haram strong hold.

2 Likes

Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by sirscripture: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:

Good point but u forgot funds issues grin
200 of 75MW will cost us $29.2b, the questions is can we entrust this huge of money in care of our polithiefchians?

Since 1999 I m sure the government of Nigeria must have spent more than $30b to fix this so called electricity. The last few years of Obasanjo, $16b was awarded but the project never saw the light of the day. With a reaonable person being at the throne, it is a feasible project and it is never impossible to fund...
Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by lordkhalifa(m): 9:16am On Jul 09, 2016
fulanimafia:

For your nasty mind, do you think something meaningful can come out of northern abyss

If u like drill from sokoto to zamfara to sambisa to yola then back to aso rock u won't find 1 cubic of crude in that region.... Go back to farming that's what guys are good at undecided

1 Like

Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by fulanimafia: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2016
Why are you all so pained? Hahaha.

Go tell that to Dr. Kachikwu.

lordkhalifa:
For your nasty mind, do you think something meaningful can come out of northern abyss

If u like drill from sokoto to zamfara to sambisa to yola then back to aso rock u won't find 1 cubic of crude in that region.... Go back to farming that's what guys are good at undecided

2 Likes

Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by 989900: 9:19am On Jul 09, 2016
KingsCity:

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? wink
Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by repogirl(f): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2016
Let's hope this works out well, so that NEPA will become absolutely useless like NITEL now is. They are presently feeling like gods, especially this useless AEDC Apo where my estate is connect to.

Greedy and useless bunch of people.

1 Like

Re: 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 by fulanimafia: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2016
Sorry but you're going nowhere till Buhari completes his Presidency. Sore losers.

Keep blowing yourselves to irrelevance, your parents are already crying of inability of your southern states to pay salaries and pensions.

No one has time for your nonsense. Sai diversification.

truthspeaks:
U say we r to become irrelevant yet won't allow us go. D north must be a confused region. Who asked u to decide for us weda we r relevant or not. It's non of ur biz wat decide to do wit our future. Jst discover ur oil n diamonds n go ur way. North n south have nothin in common

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods / PDP Inaugurates Presidential Campaign Council In Rivers State / Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.