Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair (19803 Views)

How To Apply For African Scholarship Fair 2018 (Lagos Oriental Hotel) / Special Offer For Aspiring Models And Trendy Students / Similarities and Differences Between Architects and Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by AbuMikey(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Should I mail it, or post it here?

post it here
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Certifiedbillio(m): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Should I mail it, or post it here?
. Mail it to me please
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by MidasTouche01(m): 11:49am On Sep 01, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
. Mail it to me please

Pm me, I will send them when I get home in the evening...
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by gentlemanghost(m): 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hello guys, am new here just stumbled on this thread. Didn't know a thread like this exists. Pls keep it up. I did this designs for a client though haven't submitted it. What do you think?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by gentlemanghost(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
I try to make my designs as realistic as possible. It is a duplex. It was done in cinema 4d r14. And it took about an hour plus to render
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by AbuMikey(m): 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
gentlemanghost:
Hello guys, am new here just stumbled on this thread. Didn't know a thread like this exists. Pls keep it up. I did this designs for a client though haven't submitted it. What do you think?.

Will those columns be enough to carry the load of that Offset/Cantilever?
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by gentlemanghost(m): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
AbuMikey:

Will those columns be enough to carry the load of that Offset/Cantilever?
the columns are just for decoration. It can actually stand in its own
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by MidasTouche01(m): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
gentlemanghost:

I think it's awesome, I love the style it seems contemporary but for the windows...

Keep it up sir..
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by gentlemanghost(m): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
MidasTouche01:

I think it's awesome, I love the style it seems contemporary but for the windows...

Keep it up sir..
thanks
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
gentlemanghost:
. I think it will save cost if u actually put column there, a cantilever of this magnitude will drink money o
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by gentlemanghost(m): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
. I think it will save cost if u actually put column there, a cantilever of this magnitude will drink money o
hmmm....I didn't look at it from that angle sha
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
Urgent help, anyone with plan of a shopping mall?

MidasTouche01
Abi Mikey
Airsultan

Still interested? If yes, tell me,let me check my Archives.
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
gentlemanghost:
hmmm....I didn't look at it from that angle sha
. Yeah, try put column
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
LostCity:

Still interested? If yes, tell me,let me check my Archives.
. I'm still interested , thank u
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
gentlemanghost:

remove those Two tiny column ,and insert a nice/well shaped column biko,to avoid hard i know,
that projected cantilever though.

besides nice design.
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
. I'm still interested , thank u

okay, I'll surf my archives tomorrow .
An old design though.
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by MidasTouche01(m): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
Certifiedbillio, I've sent those ones too, I hope u find it useful...
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by gentlemanghost(m): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
LostCity:

remove those Two tiny column ,and insert a nice/well shaped column biko,to avoid hard i know,
that projected cantilever though.

besides nice design.
would look into that too.
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by gentlemanghost(m): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
Here is another project I did, it's a little old. Some of my friends feels the texture i used for the house is too dark. What do you think?

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
LostCity:

okay, I'll surf my archives tomorrow .
An old design though.
thanks I appreciate
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Certifiedbillio, I've sent those ones too, I hope u find it useful...
thank u so so much, I'm grateful
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
gentlemanghost:
Here is another project I did, it's a little old. Some of my friends feels the texture i used for the house is too dark. What do you think?
. Is superb o, which software did u use?
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by MidasTouche01(m): 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
gentlemanghost:

WoW shocked sad

It's really wonderful!!!

The theme is too dark looto.... I love that unrendered one, makes perfect sense...
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by gentlemanghost(m): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
I use cinema 4d
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by gentlemanghost(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
I use cinema 4d and the rendering took me about 3hrs plus
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by gentlemanghost(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
MidasTouche01:

WoW shocked sad

It's really wonderful!!!

The theme is too dark looto.... I love that unrendered one, makes perfect sense...
thanks man
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by AbuMikey(m): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
gentlemanghost:

You have to work with the Structural Engineer sha.
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
gentlemanghost:
I use cinema 4d and the rendering took me about 3hrs plus
. It's high time I learn another software, all my life I have been using revit
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
AbuMikey:

You have to work with the Structural Engineer sha.
. He can work with me o
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by gentlemanghost(m): 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
well I think its not really about the software. I feel its the user. Like a friend of mine uses Maya for his designs and when he's done you won't be able to tell it apart from a real life photo. He's very good
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by gentlemanghost(m): 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
but it would be cool to master a 3d software to it maximum
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Certifiedbillio(m): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
gentlemanghost:
well I think its not really about the software. I feel its the user. Like a friend of mine uses Maya for his designs and when he's done you won't be able to tell it apart from a real life photo. He's very good
it's tru, but some1 still need to be flexible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest / Non-academic Students On The Rise In Nigerian Universities- NTA / NUC Approves New University For Imo As Gov Okorocha Receives License (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.