Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair (19702 Views)

How To Apply For African Scholarship Fair 2018 (Lagos Oriental Hotel) / Special Offer For Aspiring Models And Trendy Students / Similarities and Differences Between Architects and Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by MidasTouche01(m): 10:21am On Jul 09, 2016
An Archy student? An Interior Enthusiast?

Want a platform to showcase your designs?

Want a perfect design for your dream house?

Brave enough to compete with 3D Masters?

You are at the right place, I will upload my 3Ds here and you are welcome to do the same, let's learn and develop together..

You can also join this BBM channel C001499C0 for competitions and more fun...

Nota Bene
all works posted here are copyright protected and cannot be used or copied without prior agreement with the owner or acknowledging the owner when copying cool...

Be warned

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by MidasTouche01(m): 10:40am On Jul 09, 2016
A 3-Bedroom Apartment

Designed by: MidasTouche01

Modelled with: Google Sketchup

Rendered with: V-Ray

Post-production: Microsoft Picture Manager

Corrections and suggestions are welcome

hit the like button to encourage

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by demiladegold(f): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2016
MidasTouche01:
A 3-Bedroom Apartment
Designed by: MidasTouche01
Modelled with: Google Sketchup
Rendered with: V-Ray
Post-production: Microsoft Picture Manager

Corrections and suggestions are welcome

hit the like button to encourage

is that awa Ouse?

1 Like

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by MidasTouche01(m): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2016
demiladegold:

is that awa Ouse?

No, I did this for a client,

Our house will be bigger and more beautiful than this....
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by demiladegold(f): 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
MidasTouche01:

No, I did this for a client,
Our house will be bigger and more beautiful than this....

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by MidasTouche01(m): 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
Happy Sunday y'all..

Here is an unrendered Duplex Design I'm working on...

Modeled with Sketchup

Feel free to comment....

And hit the like button to encourage.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
Midastouche01......

Nice work......
kiss

#MasterThinkers.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by MidasTouche01(m): 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Midastouche01......

Nice work......
kiss

#MasterThinkers.......

Thanks Ma'am
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by daviescruz21: 12:27am On Jul 11, 2016
Nice one!! Really nice
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by MidasTouche01(m): 6:29am On Jul 11, 2016
daviescruz21:
Nice one!! Really nice

Thank you cool
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:31am On Jul 11, 2016
4 bedroom duplex

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by MidasTouche01(m): 8:34am On Jul 11, 2016
A swimming pool design for Redeemers University, Ede, Osun State.

Concept: A human foot

Designed and Modeled by: MidasTouche01

Modeled with: Sketchup

Rendered with: Kerkethea

Corrections and opinions are welcome

Hit like button to encourage.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:34am On Jul 11, 2016
Entrance gate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by MidasTouche01(m): 8:44am On Jul 11, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
4 bedroom duplex

Nice one,

What softwares did u use?
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Nice one,

What softwares did u use?
revit architecture
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by MidasTouche01(m): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
revit architecture

Coool.....
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
MidasTouche01 follow me back, I want to pm you.
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by KingRex1(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hey guys.. Y'all are doing great. Airsultan I'm yet to see ur design.
Here's my new n most preferred design for a fam house at orlu, Imo

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by MidasTouche01(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
AirSultan:
MidasTouche01 follow me back, I want to pm you.

Done bro
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by MidasTouche01(m): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
KingRex1:
Hey guys.. Y'all are doing great. Airsultan I'm yet to see ur design.

This work is wow!!!

What post production softwares did u use??

1 Like

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by demiladegold(f): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
All of you .... if any of your workers fall from the ladder don't hesitate to give me a call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by MidasTouche01(m): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
demiladegold:
All of you .... if any of your workers fall from the ladder don't hesitate to give me a call
As architects we are trained to take safety as paramount to prevent accidents...

BTW, are u a nurse??

1 Like

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by demiladegold(f): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
MidasTouche01:

As architects we are trained to take safety as paramount to prevent accidents...

BTW, are u a nurse??

in training
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by MidasTouche01(m): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
demiladegold:

in training

That's nice
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
KingRex1:
Hey guys.. Y'all are doing great. Air sultan I'm yet to see ur design.

wow!

I'm only very good at AutoCAD as of now.. other softwares I don't really know how to use well. I'm willing to learn tho, more than willing..

Some of my works coming up, it rather won't be very appealing because its 2-dimensional.
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by MidasTouche01(m): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
AirSultan:
wow!

I'm only very good at AutoCAD as of now.. other softwares I don't really know how to use well. I'm willing to learn tho, more than willing..

Some of my works coming up, it rather won't be very appealing because its 2-dimensional.

There is nothing like 'unappealing ' it should just communicate...

I look forward to seeing your works.
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by KingRex1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
MidasTouche01:

This work is wow!!!

What post production softwares did u use??
3ds max bro
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by KingRex1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
AirSultan:
wow!

Very important stages of architecture.. Graphics nd 2d works. Master em bro

1 Like

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Erm, this is a mansion.

Unfinished, with a swimming pool hot water jacuzzis, saunas, sunbed areas among others...

Like I said, I'm willing to learn o cheesy

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by MidasTouche01(m): 8:54am On Jul 12, 2016
AirSultan:
Erm, this is a mansion.

Unfinished, with a swimming pool hot water jacuzzis, saunas, sunbed areas among others...

Like I said, I'm willing to learn o cheesy

WoW!!!

If u can produce something this detailed with 2D, then u will blow minds with ur 3D...

Nice work bro...

But u must be someone with a lots of patience o, to be able to detail an elevation like this on autocad, (the light fixtures, and the mouldings, and the curved lines)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2016
MidasTouche01:

WoW!!!

If u can produce something this detailed with 2D, then u will blow minds with ur 3D...

Nice work bro...
I'm humbled sir!

But really, I want to learn 3d, i havent had time for it but I'm now.tried joining the bbm group thru the pin you gave but its not sending the invite.. are you sure the pin is correct??
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by MidasTouche01(m): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2016
AirSultan:
[b][i]
The pin is correct o, maybe it's ur network, the channels can be a headache sometimes...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Floods Bring Snakes To Schools In Delta / Why Nigerian Universities Can't Be World Best- Ibrahim Garba ABU Vice-Chancellor / Transport University, Daura Katsina: Expert's Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.