Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair (19817 Views)

How To Apply For African Scholarship Fair 2018 (Lagos Oriental Hotel) / Special Offer For Aspiring Models And Trendy Students / Similarities and Differences Between Architects and Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by gentlemanghost(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
it's tru, but some1 still need to be flexible
yeah true bit most times at the end I fell you would still find one far more comfortable than the others. For instance I started learning with Maya, then I moved to c4d after that I moved to 3ds max. Though I didn't really master 3ds max cos I felt it was too complex. I however got more comfortable with cinema 4d which am still using till today.
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Certifiedbillio(m): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
gentlemanghost:
yeah true bit most times at the end I fell you would still find one far more comfortable than the others. For instance I started learning with Maya, then I moved to c4d after that I moved to 3ds max. Though I didn't really master 3ds max cos I felt it was too complex. I however got more comfortable with cinema 4d which am still using till today.
. Okay, thanks
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by gentlemanghost(m): 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
. Okay, thanks
welcome
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by sunday478(m): 9:02am On Sep 02, 2016
AirSultan:
what's the percentage area covered??

Hello boss, just came across this thread now. Please can you help me with AutoCAD 2016 product key i.e the one with 5 digits. I downloaded 2015 but having issues with the licencing.

I studied estate management, but if I can turn back the hands of time, I would opt for architecture all the way.
I applied for architecture at ABU zaria, but was denied cos I chose them as second choice.
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by MidasTouche01(m): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
sunday478:

Hello boss, just came across this thread now. Please can you help me with AutoCAD 2016 product key i.e the one with 5 digits. I downloaded 2015 but having issues with the licencing.

Check this link, one of the keys should work for you...

http://www.crackautocad.com/autodesk-2016-product-keys/

1 Like

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by haywire07(m): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
I would hav loved to upload many especially those done wit revit, but they don't contain my watermark .

However, I'll upload the ones I did wen I jst began using sketchup .. I'm currently working on a skyscraper (though I have no client for it ..lol)

1 Share

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Certifiedbillio(m): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
haywire07:
I would hav loved to upload many especially those done wit revit, but they don't contain my watermark .

However, I'll upload the ones I did wen I jst began using sketchup .. I'm currently working on a skyscraper (though I have no client for it ..lol)
. Nice work
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ok,the design I'm about to upload for you is an old design i did with Archicard 7
so I've no current Shopping complex design, I'm too busy to start re designing bro.
sorry for keeping you late.
cc
Certifiedbillio
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
View

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
View 2

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by MidasTouche01(m): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
These are nice works haywire07...

LostCity thanks for coming through for a bro, more grease..
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by sunday478(m): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Check this link, one of the keys should work for you...

http://www.crackautocad.com/autodesk-2016-product-keys/
ok, Thanks. Am on airtel freebasic now. I will do well to check1 it out.

1 Like

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Certifiedbillio(m): 6:07am On Sep 03, 2016
LostCity:
Ok,the design I'm about to upload for you is an old design i did with Archicard 7
so I've no current Shopping complex design, I'm too busy to start re designing bro.
sorry for keeping you late.
cc
Certifiedbillio
. Thanks bro, nice work
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by gentlemanghost(m): 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hello guys, I finished a design though not for a client. Just want you guys to check it out.

1 Like

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by MidasTouche01(m): 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hi guys,

Check out this 3 star hotel design,

Don't mind the site, I just rushed through it because of time constraints.

2 Likes

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by MidasTouche01(m): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2016
gentlemanghost:
Hello guys, I finished a design though not for a client. Just want you guys to check it out.

Good work, but will it function in our weather? I mean the roof part..

Modified:

I just noticed those roofs are lean to, it will definitely work..... keep up the good work. God will bring provide a rich client ooo... wink
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:23am On Sep 10, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Hi guys,

bros, na you o!!!! This one pass my power o, na still sketchup u use?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by MidasTouche01(m): 9:46am On Sep 10, 2016
Certifiedbillio:

smiley Nothing dey there na...

Yes bro, I modelled with Sketchup and Rendered with Vray...
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by CaraJewel(f): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
lol @sketchup...is like ketchup dey hungry u..or is dat an architect word...well itz stil funny to mi...are u an archi
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by MidasTouche01(m): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
CaraJewel:
lol @sketchup...is like ketchup dey hungry u..or is dat an architect word...well itz stil funny to mi...are u an archi

Lol....
Sketchup is a google application used by architects and others in modelling / drawing 3Ds...
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Certifiedbillio(m): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2016
CaraJewel:
funny u, sketchup is a modeling software
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Certifiedbillio(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2016
MidasTouche01:

smiley Nothing dey there na...

Yes bro, I modelled with Sketchup and Rendered with Vray...
but the sketchup I have is just 121 mb o
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by MidasTouche01(m): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
but the sketchup I have is just 121 mb o
That's about it, u just need the plugins and components
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by CaraJewel(f): 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Lol....
Sketchup is a google application used by architects and others in modelling / drawing 3Ds...
ooook
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by CaraJewel(f): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
funny u, sketchup is a modeling software
Ok sah
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Certifiedbillio(m): 7:16am On Sep 14, 2016
MidasTouche01:

That's about it, u just need the plugins and components
OK
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Jas1000: 2:12am On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by DankemzI(m): 3:25am On Sep 16, 2016
Hello House;....
Nice work guys!
Posting my works very soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
CaraJewel:

Are you an Architect?
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
gentlemanghost:

cool,
what's the concept all about ?
Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Hi guys,

Good design.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair by gentlemanghost(m): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
LostCity:

cool,
what's the concept all about ?
its suppose to be a duplex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Which Is Correct 'elder Brother' Or 'senior Brother' Or 'older Brother'? / Unn Primary List Is Out / Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.