Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds (131628 Views)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Obiwannn: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
who go read all those story abeg? tongue
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by bonito001: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
Please can some1 help me with the summary. Too long abeg.
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by prinsam30: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
I still don't understand the moral-ethics for this thread
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
Brezz dat can be used to pound yam!
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by folahann(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
Chai, see hiw this lady wasted 5 mins of my life with this long epistle.

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by kozmokaz(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
she just stated her mind...this actually goes a long way I describing the type of media house we av in this country .... she would av been a millionaire if she had pressed charges!!
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
folahann:
Chai, see hiw this lady wasted 5 mins of my life with this long epistle.
so u read am shocked

Abeg epp me summarize lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by pepigeorge(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
sinaj:
Abeg someone shud summarize for me
milk factory or oganigwe
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by baby124: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
She needs to do breast reduction. This load cannot be healthy. Even bra cannot support it. O poju
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Reference(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dressing to project yourself also matters. If you don't want it to be the centre of attention, hide it, simple. There are tons of clothes that can do that. The problem with the vast majority of the women folk is that they oft believe they can control the consequences of any and all of their actions. This is ridiculous. The vst majority of men dress conservatively not becuase they donot want to appear attractive or are not risk takers but want to be IN CONTROL OF PERCEPTION. We just donot permit people to make assumptions and hope they are in favour of our objectives. Sorry ma'am for the reaction. Think well and far before acting and don't place a glass ceiling over your future.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by CuteTj(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
anonym0us:
A minute silent for her falling heroes
something plenty like this and e no go fall?

Or you think say na spring dey cossy and Pamela Anderson own?

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by pussyscrubber: 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
THEY ARE CHEATING GUYS....MY DICKK WAS THE BIGGEST IN MY SCHOOL AND LOCALITY, BUT I DID NOT RECEIVE SUCH PUBLICITY THAT LADIES WITH BIG BOOBS AND ASS/P**SY GET!!! WHAT A LOPSIDED WORLD..SMMMH!!

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by redcliff: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
charix:
Long story with no moral lesson attached. It's a misconception when people say 'no knowledge is wasted', this one was -- my time too.

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by anonym0us: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
CuteTj:
something plenty like this and e no go fall?

Or you think say na spring dey cossy and Pamela Anderson own?
wtf (~.^)(~.^)(~.^) u ok? Doz are classified information bro y are u exposing ur sisters
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
She spoilt her write-up, the moment she spoke Yoruba in that write-up. Anyway sha, what are you doing about the packaging undecided

Lalasticlala sef grin grin grin
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by shepherdnoble: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Milk Industry
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by phlemzy: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
Chei...see as dis thread full like say Na presidential result dem just announce inside... People and big big things,e be like...
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
Her context and spelling is wack -- you need Google, Autocorrect and Grammarly dear lady.

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Larryton(m): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
This long epistle is a no no for me to read.

Next on the list please!
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
Keneking:
She spoilt her write-up, the moment she spoke Yoruba in that write-up. Anyway sha, what are you doing about the packaging undecided

Lalasticlala sef grin grin grin

Is it a crime to speak your mother tongue? Your attitude hints of tribalism and defeatism.

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by areeyor(m): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
charix:
Long story with no moral lesson attached. It's a misconception when people say 'no knowledge is wasted', this one was -- my time too.
Pray for understanding

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Ada9103(f): 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
She sabi book oooo

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Stanbeto: 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
God have Mercy
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
Reference:
Dressing to project yourself also matters. If you don't want it to be the centre of attention, hide it, simple. There are tons of clothes that can do that. The problem with the vast majority of the women folk is that they oft believe they can control the consequences of any and all of their actions. This is ridiculous. The vst majority of men dress conservatively not becuase they donot want to appear attractive or are not risk takers but want to be IN CONTROL OF PERCEPTION. We just donot permit people to make assumptions and hope they are in favour of our objectives. Sorry ma'am for the reaction. Think well and far before acting and don't place a glass ceiling over your future.

Lovely insight. I guess the aphorism, "dress the way you wish to be addressed" still holds currency.

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by pendusky(m): 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
Airforce1:
Lol
undecided you too like this kinda things
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by CuteTj(m): 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
anonym0us:
wtf (~.^)(~.^)(~.^) u ok? Doz are classified information bro y are u exposing ur sisters
Your elder is giving you tips on how it is in real life you're forming like you don't have sisters or a mum.

Learn the real deal here and don't go and f-up when God in his infinite mercies graciously allows you to have a taste of something as huge as these later on in your life so that you won't end up disappointed.
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
WriteBoy:

Is it a crime to speak your mother tongue? Your attitude hints of tribalism and defeatism.

She wrote philosophically in the opening paragraphs and ended up with grin
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
charix:
To who brain given, sense is expected my brother. Haba, do you wish for your sister to be in such situation? looks like you don't give a damn about the scenario. Why don't you just shut your mouth and don't comment!

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by anonym0us: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
CuteTj:

Your elder is giving you tips on how it is in real life you're forming like you don't have sisters or a mum.

Learn the real deal here and don't go and f-up when God in his infinite mercies graciously allows you to have a taste of something as huge as these later on in your life so that you won't end up disappointed.
dude dats bad....why telling me your sis and mum boooba is as big as dizz dude dats classified information bros.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Sent Me This After We Had Sex / 5 Ways To Drive A Man Wild In Bed / Cute Pictures Of IG Slayqueens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.