Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds (131627 Views)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
truthspeaks:
Some blogger created a story of her abt d incident u see in d pics witout her permission n it portrayed her in bad light in frnt of family n friends. She was jst expressing her bitterness. If sum1 snapped u let's say while eating n posted it on social media witout ur permission, how wld u feel? N why wld u judge sum1 as olosho?

Shows the kind of person he is, a bad apple.
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by gretblue: 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
Team boobs

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by DIVINE78: 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
LaurelP:
Who get time to read long epistles from an olosho.
Shame on you.
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by harrysjones(m): 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
nairaland and boobs

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by holluphemydavid(m): 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dis is second articles nairaland will post to d front page about boobs 2day
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by holluphemydavid(m): 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Beey(f): 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
This girl need surgery.She is suffering from a condition known as GIGANSTOMASTIA.She should seek medical help ad see a plastic surgeon specializing in breast corrective surgery.
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by haibe(m): 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
ireneony:
She is right!

Nowadays someone cannot do something without having the fear that your name and pic would circulate the web.

You post something on facebook, instagram, Twitter e.tc..before you know, you're are already trending on sicial media.

I see this everday on nairaland. .
Just the other day a guy was pictured in a fast food joint with lady minding his own business.. before he knew his was trending on nairaland. He was so angry.
why would someone just snap a pic he/she doesn't know the story behind it..and post it here?

Seriously, i get scared sometimes.
As in... it really has to stop
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by 247notire(m): 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ada9103:
She sabi book oooo
With all those funny grammar structures and improper tense usage? Lols. Meanwhile...

I hope say your boobs no big like that and you dey hide am from me grin
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by ireneony(f): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
natedalo:
Sorry but please i have to ask.

Was it that guy that trended over torn underwear?

Thats just the first thought that entered my head when i saw this.
the one that was in an eatery with a lady.

Here is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/3018552/guy-drinking-yoghurt-girlfriend-eats

Below ...is the guy post.
He was so angry.

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by ruffDiamond: 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
ireneony:
She is right!

Nowadays someone cannot do something without having the fear that your name and pic would circulate the web.

You post something on facebook, instagram, Twitter e.tc..before you know, you're are already trending on sicial media.

Just the other day a guy was pictured in a fast food joint with lady minding his own business.. before he knew his was trending on nairaland. He was so angry.
why would someone just snap a pic he/she doesn't know the story behind it..and post it here?

abi yr boobs fat like DAT olosho too Na boobbie be even DAT one Not cool at all just a mound of fat,shapeless ,sagged fallen rubbish lying right on h undecideder tummy She ask for it ,dressed like DAT with all that mountain of fallen mammary gland poured into a tight fitting top for even kid on the street to ogle at what happens to dressing properly if she so respect herselfnonsense I go snap even you if indecently dressed angry respect my as* na dem type dey spoil peopld children ,,next time she go cover up all that rotten ugly shit..for her hubby alone...if she got one tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Ademoore07(m): 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
nmreports:
If it's very soft and saggy then I love it. cool
With some stretch marks on the ass. grin
My fetish.

Walahi, u don die finish. Hehehehehehehehe
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Epatty(f): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
LaurelP:
me... u dont knw wat it means for one's image to b tarnished
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by nmreports: 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ademoore07:

Walahi, u don die finish. Hehehehehehehehe

I never go die in Jesus name.
Are you judging me now by what I like?.

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by greggng: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
Is a shame we now lack reading culture in Nigeria. No wonder we now judge a book by its cover. Only interested in headlines instead of reading through the whole thing. Only God can help nowadays youth

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by tobore4u(m): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
Really cant stop laughing
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by visijo(m): 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
na Buhari still cause this one RUbbish....!!!!
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Churchillsaug(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
sinaj:
Abeg someone shud summarize for me
just big cowbells
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by natedalo: 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
ireneony:
the one that was in an eatery with a lady.

Here is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/3018552/guy-drinking-yoghurt-girlfriend-eats

Below ...is the guy post.
He was so angry.

Its really annoying. I can reason how he would feel being linked with something thats false.

I think abroad there are laws that can prevent such issues but can't really say the same for Nigeria. Here anything goes.
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by wizflower(f): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
LaurelP:
Asin eeeh
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by pobosky20(m): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
Nonsense.

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by soji1992: 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
timidapsin:
Nairaland and Boobs
Dis pic is in very were on NL....guy wc kind life na
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by LordScent(m): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
LaurelP:

Even one molecule of sense, you no get.....
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Bamz(m): 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
charix:
Long story with no moral lesson attached. It's a misconception when people say 'no knowledge is wasted', this one was -- my time too.

Thanks for the heads up wink
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Adesiji77: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
timidapsin:
Nairaland and Boobs

cheesy grin

Maybe today is "Boobs Day" with the number of related topic that has made FP tongue
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by jamislaw(m): 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
ireneony:
She is right!

are you trying to summarize this poo.
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by nairamaniac: 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
I find this post much longer and bigger than her breast.
anyguy that reads this must be a strong manCHESTER fan.

ASSenal 4 life, let me see LIKES.
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by jevic(m): 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hope Cossy Orjiakor can now go and rest.
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Perfectionist11: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
Who d Bleep wasted his/her energy to snap & post pics of t*ts that looks like baloons..when there are firm & s3xy ones everywh3r3..

Guess news is really about reporting d unusual.
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by AnanseK(m): 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
She didn't say whether those are hurriedly packed pillows to test men's lust for well endowed females or not.
Can someone answer that please ? Is it or is it not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Sent Me This After We Had Sex / 5 Ways To Drive A Man Wild In Bed / Cute Pictures Of IG Slayqueens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.