Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed (4291 Views)

10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by wendyebenezer(f): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Am I safe?

Ya safe grin
Re: 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by tosyne2much(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
This is what we call plagiarism

www.nairaland.com/3024201/10-statements-ladies-normally-use

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Deanny(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
All these ones Na long thing..... Just comot dvvk for the girl front. If she stays fine if not fine. She would know you ain't joking.
Re: 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
wendyebenezer:

Ya safe grin
#sigh

I'm sure you know why I asked
Re: 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by wendyebenezer(f): 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
#sigh

I'm sure you know why I asked

Nop
Re: 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
wendyebenezer:

Nop
oh! Never mind
Re: 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Talk na long procedure, just lie on his laps or take something he is holding by force.he will surely come for it and in the process of dragging body contact and other things will followcheesycheesycheesy

You can even touch him down there in the process of dragging, all na playcheesycheesycheesy
u will be something else on bed, hmm
Re: 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by wendyebenezer(f): 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
oh! Never mind

Well,i do tongue...
Ya safe
Re: 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by NevetsIbot(m): 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Talk na long procedure, just lie on his laps or take something he is holding by force.he will surely come for it and in the process of dragging body contact and other things will followcheesycheesycheesy

You can even touch him down there in the process of dragging, all na playcheesycheesycheesy
correct babe. You too gbaskira! Funny enough.. Most girls have done this to me.... Especially the super ugly ones and I'll be looking like.... ''nah nah... You're too ugly to bed. Ain't pursuing you'' grin
Re: 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by ariyebaba(m): 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
U r real baby...............................
cheesy
dollyjoy:

Re: 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by feamtrik(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjuke:
All of the above some gurl has said it to me
did u just say all?... Hope say no be girl go kill you?
Re: 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by feamtrik(m): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
SweetieConstie:
lipsrsealed
sweetieconstie couldn't talk... she is probably guilty of all grin grin
Re: 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by feamtrik(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
themall:
I drop my peni.S
you just implicated me like that
Re: 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by feamtrik(m): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
dauntless15:
So mmediately a girl says this i should just bring out the ding dong and beckon her right? Because I've heard this from girls many times and its never in a bedroom
it depends on ur level of konji... if she said it to u at a motor park... bros abeg, bring the thing out and start doing it right there
Re: 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Boring: 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
op I Concur

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
wendyebenezer:

Well,i do tongue...
Ya safe
lol. You are creepy tongue tongue tongue
Re: 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by feamtrik(m): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:

dollyjoy,... are we talking from past experience tongue tongue tongue
Re: 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by feamtrik(m): 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
Oyiboman69:
they will say...I never make love for six months now.
that's another excuse when they re pretending
Re: 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
*yawns*
Re: 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by lyfeonweb1: 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2016

Here's to my friends in the friendzone... I escaped it, I know you can too.

lyfeonweb.com
Re: 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by dave4rella(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
All true!
Re: 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by drss(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
dis topic dey make me look mumu grin
Re: 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by BoboFashion(m): 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
wendyebenezer:
How do my lips look?....
Are my hips(bum) gettin bigger?
Help me scratch my back

OK,im out!! undecided

Fine gal
Re: 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by BoboFashion(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:

Prof
Re: 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
They will also be checking time, and saying i will soon be going home. They can say that more than 10times within an hour. When u hear ds no dulling

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by lalasticlala(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
This is what we call plagiarism

www.nairaland.com/3024201/10-statements-ladies-normally-use

Cc
Lalasticlala

(1) (2)

Modern Star Ariel Winter Displays Boobs In Slashed Crop Top / Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour / Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.