Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,159 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. (20823 Views)

Teacher Uses Extraordinary Chalkboard Drawing Skills To Teach Students Anatomy / Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? / These Fascinating And Interesting Scenes Will Change How You Picture Our Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Dejideji1(m): 12:13am On Jul 11, 2016
majour:
Lols, how deep are u in research sir, read the book of Enoch and see conflicting concept of religion, so what isnt more fantastic that a God created us and then man created religion, belief and fate grin anyways research on the hessenberg phenomenon and see how much of a wonder this other life theory is. Don't know if I got the spelling ryt tho, Wud get back to u

Tah! Who is arguing with you on religion here? Did you see anything related to religion in my previous post? What I'm saying is that your claim of Aliens creating humans is as vague as vagueness can get. It's just ridiculous, even the Darwinian theory of life originating by chance is still more conceivable than your vague Alien claim

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by deeoh(m): 12:29am On Jul 11, 2016
Explorers:
38. All the Galaxies, Planets and Stars Only Make Up 4 Percent of the Universe.

With all that we can see in space there is 96 percent of it that we can’t see. We can’t even identify or understand what that 96 percent is made of. Some scientists call it dark energy or dark matter. Unfortunately there is no way of really deciphering what this dark energy or matter is. We can work mathematical formulas and estimate the gravitational pull of these entities,but there is no sure way of proving what the invisible part of our universe is made up of. The majority of the universe may remain a mystery forever.
and some would say there ain't God

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:13am On Jul 11, 2016
shocked wow
Explorers:
3. When you look into the night sky, you are looking back in time.

The stars we see in the night sky are very far away from us, so far the star light we see has taken a long time to travel across space to reach our eyes. This means whenever we look out into the night and gaze at stars we are actually experiencing how they looked in the past. For example, the bright star Vega is relatively close to us at 25 light-years away, so the light we see left the star 25 years ago.
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:23am On Jul 11, 2016
How them won take fit in E go melt now
Explorers:
15. One million Earths can fit inside the Sun.

Ancient astronomers once believed the Earth was at the centre of the Universe but now we know that the Sun is at the centre of our Solar System and our planets orbit the Sun. The Sun makes up 99.8% of the entire mass of the whole Solar System. One million Earths would be needed to be the same size as the Sun.
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Explorers(m): 3:51am On Jul 11, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
How them won take fit in E go melt now

Just comparing the size..
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 11, 2016
LastMumu:

Haha Billyonaire, where have you been? The last time I came across any of your posts was probably ten years ago or so grin
Where the _fuck have you been hiding man?
Hiding in plain sight my bros.
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by majour(m): 6:02am On Jul 11, 2016
Dejideji1:

Tah! Who is arguing with you on religion here? Did you see anything related to religion in my previous post? What I'm saying is that your claim of Aliens creating humans is as vague as vagueness can get. It's just ridiculous, even the Darwinian theory of life originating by chance is still more conceivable than your vague Alien claim
Question is what do u call aliens, who r aliens, do u think of little green men when u think of aliens, religion is the most basic of history on the past sky gods which the early men worshipped, according to Mayans dey came down from their heavenly vehicles and display fantastic technology, go thru the history of religion far beyond the scope of the restricted Christianity, then u wud pick my meaning, Egyptians speak of men who came down from the any, riding the stars who had the power to control the elements, dude ur just screaming, u no nothing, u want to get mind fvcked, research this man JORDAN MAXWELL, and see religion, ur religion for what it is, by the way, am sure ur familiar with this text

that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were fair, and they took for themselves wives of all whom they chose.

where the sons of God spiritual entities that dey came and interbred with women? dude according to genetics u can't even impregnate a cow, the genetic for copulating must be identical or almost identical before pregnancy can successfully take place, so how were dey nephilim birthed.

don't come here and scream senseless, ur limited in ur reasoning bro and I mean no offence

3 Likes

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by jstmee: 6:35am On Jul 11, 2016
Dejideji1:

Na wa for you ooo, it seems you are the only one believing they faked it. Continue in your delusion
ma guy am not the only one, it is all the world and internet, why do you think they are loosing interest? because they cant fake it any more

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Disneylady(f): 7:30am On Jul 11, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Girls and love for money and free things cool

angry
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Liamm(m): 8:01am On Jul 11, 2016
Billyonaire:
You do not have to die to experience other planets and universes via Soul Travel. You cab do it consciously via meditative exercises and sometimes through drugs or herbs.

Soul is photonic and photon is light and as light you travel ar speed within seconds you could be in the next universe. In a few minutes you can download decades of experiences from distant planets while lying on your sofa for just a few minutes.

String Theory and Quantum physics will soon enough connect all facts on this field soon enough and it will be main stream.

Have I experienced Soul Travel, Yes. The experience can not be traded.
your post intrigues me cheesy

How can one actually embark on this soul travel?
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Explorers(m): 8:25am On Jul 11, 2016
romeoetin:
didn't the Voyager 1 return?

No, was launched September, 1977 and has been on the move ever since. Covering about 12Billion miles.

http://pages.uoregon.edu/jimbrau/astr121-2005/Notes/Exam1rev.html
cc: lalasticlala

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by mcyemite(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2016
Explorers:

No, was launched September, 1977 and has been on the move ever since. Covering about 12Billion miles.

http://pages.uoregon.edu/jimbrau/astr121-2005/Notes/Exam1rev.html
cc: lalasticlala
are people on board?
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Aremu01(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2016
Explorers:
41. The moon is drifting away from Earth.

Every year the moon moves about 3.8cm further away from the Earth. This is caused by tidal effects. Consequently, the earth is slowing in rotation by about 0.002 seconds per day per century. Scientists do not know how the moon was created, but the generally accepted theory suggests that a large Mars sized object hit the earth causing the Moon to splinter off.

http://listverse.com/2007/11/13/top-10-cool-facts-about-space/

This scientists sha.... Isn't it written... That God created the Heavens n the earth?

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Explorers(m): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2016
mcyemite:
are people on board?

At all bro.
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Dejideji1(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2016
majour:
Question is what do u call aliens, who r aliens, do u think of little green men when u think of aliens, religion is the most basic of history on the past sky gods which the early men worshipped, according to Mayans dey came down from their heavenly vehicles and display fantastic technology, go thru the history of religion far beyond the scope of the restricted Christianity, then u wud pick my meaning, Egyptians speak of men who came down from the any, riding the stars who had the power to control the elements, dude ur just screaming, u no nothing, u want to get mind fvcked, research this man JORDAN MAXWELL, and see religion, ur religion for what it is, by the way, am sure ur familiar with this text

that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were fair, and they took for themselves wives of all whom they chose.

where the sons of God spiritual entities that dey came and interbred with women? dude according to genetics u can't even impregnate a cow, the genetic for copulating must be identical or almost identical before pregnancy can successfully take place, so how were dey nephilim birthed.

don't come here and scream senseless, ur limited in ur reasoning bro and I mean no offence

This is extremely stu.pid of you, i repeat again, who is arguing with you on religion here? We are talking about science here Bro and not religion, get that into your dumb skull.

All your claims of Alliens and other forms of extraterrestrial beings are hoax, As far as science and space exploration is concerned there are no concrete proofs of their existence yet.
So stop reading fairy tales and too much sci-fi movies.

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by majour(m): 9:21am On Jul 11, 2016
Dejideji1:

This is extremely stu.pid of you, i repeat again, who is arguing with you on religion here? We are talking about science here Bro and not religion, get that into your dumb skull.

All your claims of Alliens and other forms of extraterrestrial beings are hoax, As far as science and space exploration is concerned there are no concrete proofs of their existence yet.
So stop reading fairy tales and too much sci-fi movies.
Alright bro, am stvpid, now piss off, handle ur believe ur own way

4 Likes

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2016
wink ok
Explorers:

Just comparing the size..
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by demiladegold(f): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2016
captivating
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by osymerga(m): 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
mcyemite:
are people on board?
Which kind question be that ? Are you science inclined atall ?
If you wanna know more about voyagers,start from first page or simply Google it. Voyagers are on a journey of no return sir.
Explorer,I will need your digit.
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
Disneylady:

angry

hi cutie grin aww why the frown on that beautiful face, abi i talk lie ni?? cheesy
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by elvision1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
Cutehector:
well, the difference between one who knows and the other who doesn't know is information.

How many nigerians do u see that's willing to study aeronautics, space physics and all of that.

We all want to study law, mass comm, business admin, electrical electronics and all of daht.

We are not exposed to first hand technology. Our politicians are sending their kids to foreign universities, instead of affiliating our home universities with these foreign universities.

It is well

those courses you mentioned are not available in Nigeria so don't think no one wanna learn it.
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by mcyemite(m): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
osymerga:

If you wanna know more about voyagers,start from first page or simply Google it. Voyagers are on a journey of no return sir.
thank you sir.but i think theres a more polite way u could av addressed the question instead of refering me to google...the op himself wont reply anyone in such manner just look at his replies to all the questions on all his tread and thats y i think he has many likes and followers..and theres no where thats says voyagers go on a journey with the intention of nt returning,voyage simply means long journey and anyone who embarks on such is a voyager..nobody has the whole pack of knowledpe..thank you

5 Likes

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Explorers(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
osymerga:

He's just asking a question na bro..

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Explorers(m): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
mcyemite:
thank you sir.but i think theres a more polite way u could av addressed the question instead of refering me to google...the op himself wont reply anyone in such manner just look at his replies to all the questions on all his tread and thats y i think he has many likes and followers..and theres no where thats says voyagers go on a journey with the intention of nt returning,voyage simply means long journey and anyone who embarks on such is a voyager..nobody has the whole pack of knowledpe..thank you

It's ok bro, i think he's just joking.
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by larabae13(f): 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Disneylady:

angry
don't mind him disneylady he is jst ignorant...buh pls I wish to solicit for ur support/vote for falconey for mr nairaland 2016, i'm sure u would be impressed with his threads wen u visit his profile for review. I look foward to a favorable reply from you dear. Thanks so much..sorry for the intrusion bae

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by aolumaxi(m): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lalasticlala will always come late to this kinda party.... sha come and move us to capital city... good one explorers.... one snake for you and lala
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by felixomor: 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
oglalasioux:

I was thinking you'll rather believe the genesis version of creation. It's science that brought these facts and the same science says the earth is 4.6 billion years old. According to your bible, the earth is 6020 years old. So I'll rather you rebuke and reject these scientific findings so as to align with the holy book.

Pls where is it written specifically in the bible, the earth is 6020 years old?
Please educate us.
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Disneylady(f): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
larabae13:
don't mind him disneylady he is jst ignorant...buh pls I wish to solicit for ur support/vote for falconey for mr nairaland 2016, i'm sure u would be impressed with his threads wen u visit his profile for review. I look forward to a favorable reply from you dear. Thanks so much..sorry for the intrusion bae

Hey bestie, I've not been involved with this Mr Nairaland stuff...but no problems. I look forward to the whole thingii!.

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by felixomor: 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
oglalasioux:

I was thinking you'll rather believe the genesis version of creation. It's science that brought these facts and the same science says the earth is 4.6 billion years old. According to your bible, the earth is 6020 years old. So I'll rather you rebuke and reject these scientific findings so as to align with the holy book.

Please where is it specifically written in the bible the earth is "6020' years old?
Please educate us.
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by oglalasioux(m): 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
felixomor:

Please where is it specifically written in the bible the earth is "6020' years old?
Please educate us.

Bishop James Ussher made the calculation from the ages of Adam to the birth of Jesus the Christ based on WHAT WAS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE. Please google up the Ussher chronicles and be educated today.

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by allytinted: 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
Afz9095:
Abeg give me my car key my 4wend,i wan go space....#eko o jina
Space o jina......fese shalo.....journey mercy(aure voir)
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by felixomor: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
oglalasioux:

Bishop James Ussher made the calculation from the ages of Adam to the birth of Jesus the Christ based on WHAT WAS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE. Please google up the Ussher chronicles and be educated today.

And then u used somebody's opinion to estimate the age of the earth?
I hope u can see the big hole in your statement.
So someone estimated age of mankind in his own way, and u equated it to the opinion of all, and equated with the age of the earth.

When even the bible even makes us to see in so many places time gaps such as the gap between the time between the ousting of Lucifer and the creation of Adam.

Ride on with ur education.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each / 87 Students Bag First Class In UNILAG / Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.