Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,608 members, 7,955,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. (20829 Views)

Teacher Uses Extraordinary Chalkboard Drawing Skills To Teach Students Anatomy / Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? / These Fascinating And Interesting Scenes Will Change How You Picture Our Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by larabae13(f): 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
Disneylady:

Hey bestie, I've not been involved with this Mr Nairaland stuff...but no problems. I look forward to the whole thingii!.
u're a darling!! kiss kiss hope u won't be angry if one of us pm u?
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Cutehector(m): 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
Disneylady:

Hey bestie, I've not been involved with this Mr Nairaland stuff...but no problems. I look forward to the whole thingii!.
please is there anything I can do for u ma'am? wink
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by oglalasioux(m): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
felixomor:

And then u used somebody's opinion to estimate the age of the earth?
I hope u can see the big hole in your statement.
So someone estimated age of mankind in his own way, and u equated it to the opinion of all, and equated with the age of the earth.

When even the bible even makes us to see in so many places time gaps such as the gap between the time between the ousting of Lucifer and the creation of Adam.

Ride on with ur education.

Boy chill.

The bible is full of holes.

Calculate the ages of Adam and his descendants. You'll still arrive at 6020 years. The Bishop did a good job.

As for the gap between the ousting of Lucifer and the creation of Adam you are a bit in the dark. The bible makes it clear that Satan fell because he deceived Eve.

So show me the gap between the ousting of Lucifer and the creation of the earth.
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by kally01(m): 12:01am On Jul 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by felixomor: 12:24am On Jul 12, 2016
oglalasioux:

Boy chill.

The bible is full of holes.

Calculate the ages of Adam and his descendants. You'll still arrive at 6020 years. The Bishop did a good job.

As for the gap between the ousting of Lucifer and the creation of Adam you are a bit in the dark. The bible makes it clear that Satan fell because he deceived Eve.

So show me the gap between the ousting of Lucifer and the creation of the earth.

Its ur thinking and opinion that has holes actually. Not the bible, really. U back up ur convictions with opinions that suit u. And thats the reason.

So does age of adam and descendants, equate age of earth?

And u are even making mistake in ur questions, u keep replacing Adam with earth,
As though both are of same age.

As for time gap, study genesis 1:1 and the following verse 1:2.
Then tell me if u dont observe that there is a time lapse.
God made heavens and earth in verse 1, and then followed by a state of chaos in verse 2

Later Isaiah reveals in his prophecy, a battle that transpired leading to Lucifer being ousted to earth.

And even the concept and origin of time is still being debated till today.
So try to be careful in stating chronological facts.

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Disneylady(f): 12:26am On Jul 12, 2016
larabae13:
u're a darling!! kiss kiss hope u won't be angry if one of us pm u?

It's okay
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Disneylady(f): 12:27am On Jul 12, 2016
Cutehector:
please is there anything I can do for u ma'am? wink

Lol....what have you got to do for me Sire? grin
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by larabae13(f): 12:31am On Jul 12, 2016
Disneylady:

It's okay
ok thanks u'll receive one shortly wink
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by larabae13(f): 12:40am On Jul 12, 2016
Disneylady:

It's okay
sent!! Check ur mail bae
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Cutehector(m): 6:10am On Jul 12, 2016
Disneylady:

Lol....what have you got to do for me Sire? grin
anything u wish for ma'am. wink just say, and it will be done.
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by FuckYouMods: 7:22am On Jul 12, 2016
Disneylady:

Hi disneylady! I believe my brother skywalker001 hs talk 2 u bout falconey b4... Pls support and vote falconey for Mr NL 2016
Thanks very much sis grin

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by tk4rd: 7:39am On Jul 12, 2016
I so much love reading how the theories of Dark Energy and Dark Matter are confusing the scientists..
Explorers, give us more of this please..
Explorers:
38. All the Galaxies, Planets and Stars Only Make Up 4 Percent of the Universe.

With all that we can see in space there is 96 percent of it that we can’t see. We can’t even identify or understand what that 96 percent is made of. Some scientists call it dark energy or dark matter. Unfortunately there is no way of really deciphering what this dark energy or matter is. We can work mathematical formulas and estimate the gravitational pull of these entities,but there is no sure way of proving what the invisible part of our universe is made up of. The majority of the universe may remain a mystery forever.
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by CrazyScientist: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2016
Beamborla:
Explorers, are you crazyscientist?

Nah. I'm different from Explorers.
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Beamborla(f): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2016
CrazyScientist:

Nah. I'm different from Explorers.
Okies!

Haven't seen a threat from you for a while
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by CrazyScientist: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2016
Beamborla:

Okies!

Haven't seen a threat from you for a while

One coming up today...
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Explorers(m): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2016
aolumaxi:
Lalasticlala will always come late to this kinda party.... sha come and move us to capital city... good one explorers.... one snake for you and lala
Bros lala abeg help with more views na....
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by allytinted: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2016
what an interesting and educating thread. Bookmarked and saved for future reference and offline reading. Also going to research more. Thanks explorer.
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Explorers(m): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
allytinted:
what an interesting and educating thread. Bookmarked and saved for future reference and offline reading. Also going to research more. Thanks explorer.

Tnx bro.

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Disneylady(f): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
Cutehector:
anything u wish for ma'am. wink just say, and it will be done.

Why are you so kind to me?! smiley wink
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Cutehector(m): 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
Disneylady:

Why are you so kind to me?! smiley wink
cuz ur a lady, and it's nice for every lady to be treated nicely.
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Explorers(m): 5:24am On Jul 13, 2016
54. Mercury and Venus are the only two planets in our solar system that do not have any moon.

Photo: http://pics-about-space.com/planets-mercury-and-venus?p=1

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Explorers(m): 5:27am On Jul 13, 2016
55. Because of lower gravity, a person who weighs 100kg on earth would only weigh 38kg on the surface of Mars.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Explorers(m): 5:38am On Jul 13, 2016
56. How the planets rotates, Venus rotates backwards, some tilts.

image: http://www.astronoo.com/en/articles/axial-tilt-planets.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 13, 2016
Thank you Explorer. This is very educative. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by SeverusSnape(m): 6:18am On Jul 13, 2016
peppyluv02:
Thank you Explorer. This is very educative. Keep it up.
Thank you too for sharing. I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Explorers(m): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2016
56. Because of its unique tilt, a single night on Uranus lasts for 21 years.

1 Share

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Explorers(m): 11:52am On Jul 13, 2016
57. We know more about space than we do about deep in our oceans on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Explorers(m): 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
58. The Space Station is the largest manned object ever sent into space.

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Explorers(m): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
59. If you were driving at 75 miles (121 km) per hour, it would take 258 days to drive around one of Saturn’s rings.

1 Share

Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by osymerga(m): 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
Good work explorer.
In case you want to join our science whatsapp group, just holla 0808 873 2103 on whatsapp to be added...
Shalom...
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Electronzeez(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
Explorers:
59. If you were driving at 75 miles (121 km) per hour, it would take 258 days to drive around one of Saturn’s rings.

Please do you know why these rings are visible ?? And why other planetary bodies aren't visible .
Re: Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. by Aremu01(m): 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
Explorers:
56. Because of its unique tilt, a single night on Uranus lasts for 21 years.
Shuo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School / Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC / Waec 2017/2018 Result Released (check Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.