Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. (2448 Views)

6 Quick Facts About Female Breast You Must Know / A Question For The Female Money freaks. / Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by chriskosherbal(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
The couple must know that sexual experience is not a performance. It is an expression of love. They should just relax and get to know each other. The first experience will obviously not be the best, but it gets better and better as the days, weeks and months and years go by.

THE FEMALE BREAST
(a). God, who is God of variety, created each woman with a type of breast that best suits her. Some women have small cute breasts, others big busy breast and yet others have a size in-between these two extremes. Now, no matter the size or type of breast a woman has, the beauty of the breast is still intact.

(b). Husband needs to realize that the breast in the dress up state may look different in the undressed state. Some women may not appear substantially busty or may look almost flat-chested when dressed up, but when they UnCloth you will appreciate that they are also endowed with beautiful God-given breast.

(c). Other women who appear busty and look full and rounded may in the undressed state have the breast actually starting much lower down on the chest and a flattening of that part of the chest which before look rounded. Some men therefore get disappointed when this difference and they think that thier wives' breasts have fallen or are "spoilt". This is actually not the case. What they are seeing is the standard architecture of the type of breast which was just given a different look by a good supporting brassiere.

(d). Wives should be confident about the beauty of thier mature unveiled breast and should display them confidently to themselves and to thier husband's.

(e). Preserve whatever breast you have by using:

(i). Brassieres that provide good support.

(ii). Whatever the size of your breast, you MUST wear a brassiere.

(iii). The breast must be continously supported with a firm brassiere throughout pregnancy. This is necessary because the breast increase greatly in size during pregnancy.

(f). The nipple and the surrounding area is the part of the breast which gives sexual arousal. Generally speaking, there is very little difference in the sizes of women's nipples. Therefore, no matter the size of a woman's breast, she can be sexually aroused by playing with and sacking her nipples.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by Cutehector(m): 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
Especially these ladies dat have big breast. Wen u remove d bra, everythn just falls down waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by Smellymouth: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
grin

Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by chriskosherbal(m): 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Especially these ladies dat have big breast. Wen u remove d bra, everythn just falls down waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

hmmmm, don't tell me you have been removing some brassieres lately ooo, hmmmmm
Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by chriskosherbal(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin
all smiles right.
Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by Sexxkillz: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Seeing this "text book" on breast, one would wonder if it's different from the ones we see everyday.

Do also write a pamphlet on butts. . . Cheers
Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by sinaj(f): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
Cutehector u no well o! grin

Average bwest remains d best tho

Op xo na breast ur papa tell u to study for school abi
Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by Benwurus(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
make una calm down o. try to reduce the way u write all this stories crymake una calm down o. try to reduce the way u write all this stories
Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by Cutehector(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
sinaj:

lwkmd.. I didn't notice u had boobs during our encounter grin
Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by chriskosherbal(m): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Seeing this "text book" on breast, one would wonder if it's different from the ones we see everyday.

Do also write a pamphlet on butts. . . Cheers
ok sir, noted!!!
Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by Cutehector(m): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
chriskosherbal:
hmmmm, don't tell me you have been removing some brassieres lately ooo, hmmmmm
lol breast is the best part of the body of a young woman
Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by Benwurus(m): 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
Cutehector:

next time u measure the breast properly with your eyes before u ask DM out
Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by sinaj(f): 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
Cutehector:
lwkmd.. I didn't notice u had boobs during our encounter grin
encounter ni

Deliverance kor lol
Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by chriskosherbal(m): 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
sinaj:

all na knowledge na.my guy abi
Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by jonaifame22(m): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
Laveda pls come here o!
Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by chriskosherbal(m): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
Benwurus:

hmmmm
Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by Cutehector(m): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
Benwurus:

lwkmd. Sometimes what u imagine wen thet are covered aren't what dey seem to be when u uncover them...

I can only tell a firm perky boobs if she doesn't wear a bra insyd her blouse
Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by Cutehector(m): 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
sinaj:
encounter ni

Deliverance kor lol
or ministeration
Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by chriskosherbal(m): 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
Cutehector:
lwkmd. Sometimes what u imagine wen thet are covered aren't what dey seem to be when u uncover them...

I can only tell a firm perky boobs if she doesn't wear a bra insyd her blouse
seriously, then your eyes must be really sharp.
Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
sinaj:
encounter ni

Deliverance kor lol
wow, what encounter was that?
Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by kadas01(m): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
"Average breast" with "nice hips"!

Then "I'm good to go"!! tongue
Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by Cutehector(m): 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
chriskosherbal:
seriously, then your eyes must be really sharp.
lol first thing I look in seconds at a woman is her chest, second to her legs..
Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Cutehector:
lol breast is the best part of the body of a young woman
I see
Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by HDee(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2016

I can only imagine

Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Cutehector:
lol first thing I look in seconds at a woman is her chest, second to her legs..
I said your eyes are good, far better than a microscope.
Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
HDee:

I can only imagine
hmmmm are you sure, just imagination hmmmm
Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
kadas01:
"Average breast" with "nice hips"!

Then "I'm good to go"!! tongue
correct man, easy ooooo
Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by UyiIredia(m): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
sinaj:

Because your breast na average ba?
Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by theLegion(m): 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
Who B R E A S T epp?!
Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
theLegion:
Who B R E A S T epp?!
really! Did you really say that?
Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by sinaj(f): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
chriskosherbal:
wow, what encounter was that?
one night stand lol

Shebi daz wot u wantu hear tongue
Re: Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. by sinaj(f): 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
UyiIredia:

Because your breast na average ba?
lol

Mine na Dija bwest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Relates His Experience With A Unilag Girl On Twitter / My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? / Taken off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.