Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. (13908 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / God Has Blessed Me With Too Much Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by ipledge10(m): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
refiner:

lol...what about a husband that forgot all about his wife...izit good?embarassed
its not good,I won't leave u again
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
refiner:

lol...thanks for the advicesmiley
so who are u...u asked me to guess but I can't..
olihilistic
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by refiner(f): 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
iamkingzlee:
My dear, anytime from now! I really don't know. Please, show me love when the time comes embarassed Edakun Epp me cry

lol...ok!

will sure vote for u ...goodluck dearsmiley
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by refiner(f): 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
ipledge10:
its not good,I won't leave u again
akuko!grin

it's all good sha..
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by refiner(f): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
JixNation:

olihilistic
gringrin...
so it's u?..
what are u doing behind this monicker?.. then don ban u?grin
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by ipledge10(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
refiner:

akuko!grin

it's all good sha..
whats akuko?
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
refiner:

gringrin...
so it's u?..
what are u doing behind this monicker?.. then don ban u?grin
ban me keh nobody did
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by mikron(m): 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
optional1:
SANDOSKI my friend show start you no tell me na wa oooo. Hope u doing great this great weekend.

Well well crack my throat ok....

First of all I recognise myself Optional1

recognise my Sport family
robosky02 *My Dad*
blueto *My Uncle*
klexycole *My honeypie*
TheSuperNerd *My bestie*
safarigirl *My mom*
shizzy7 *My aunty
femi4 *My dad's friend*
mikron *My broda-in-law*
pamcode *My cousin*
cruzita *My big sis*
Priseman30 *neighbour*
Mediapace *neighbour*
I also recognise my friends
lovean
Dongate
firstking01
vizkiz
praizeblog
ucnwafor
thagift
Joshrob
Jalal
fynestboi
kulboy
naijaboiy
Lanicky
Refiner
Mimzy
Ivyy
Mysticgal
MissGdope
demiladegold
Juhan
SANDOSKI
Chelrene
Poorboy
Esmaheel Nychillax
Mmclatino
hungryboy
Dollyjoy
groundnutoil
Photoshoot
iamkinglee
Gloryisaac
olihilistic
BiafraBushBoy

Dygeasy Seun lalasticlala I recognise una join........

una too plenty I no fit type again.

You guys are in my lil heart.....

God Bless

Peace Reign

wink wink
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by amtaken(f): 2:55am On Jul 11, 2016
Mxm Bubu is worse than the Biblical Pharaoh.
domopps:
Time for my special s/o I just want to recognize these special four....

Twaci

Ladyf aka fynestgeh

Sinaj

Amtaken with her campaign against Bubu with nepa bill certificate....her words tho

Wishing you guys happy sun and love you guys all kiss kiss

Cheeeers
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by sandrahnaub(f): 5:52am On Jul 11, 2016
smiley([hr
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by KingRex1(m): 6:18am On Jul 11, 2016
refiner:

gringrin...u stingy gahn!

I thought I'm ur darl....why u come tell me that kind thing nah...I'll go back to my papa house oo...embarassed
Babe come nau, oya nor vex.. You fit take a ride but nor go too far o
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by robosky02(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2016
optional1:
SANDOSKI my friend show start you no tell me na wa oooo. Hope u doing great this great weekend.

Well well crack my throat ok....

First of all I recognise myself Optional1

recognise my Sport family
robosky02 *My Dad*

God Bless

Peace Reign

Thanks

oya join me enjoy

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Eniqurl(f): 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
Cutehector:
Sadly enough, d girl I wish to recognize aint in dis section..

I still miss our play.. the times we had togeda...

Eniqurl
Hector smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) / My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte / Age 25+..what Advice Would You Give Someone Age 18-24?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.