Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. (13925 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / God Has Blessed Me With Too Much Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Lsofdk(m): 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
Thank you mentoGen gentleman and ladies gentlewomen ( except hateu2 undecided)

I wanna recognize

Sando ski
Obiora thesubtle aka Alhaji Money
Airsu ltan
Olihil istic
Slyisa ac
Ellac ute45
Smelli ngAnus ( my twinnie)
Kirch offf
KingR ex1
Iykek elvins
Demila degold
Hat eu2 naughtyn aughty
Lsof dk

thanks baba, you highly recognized

1 Like

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Smellymouth: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
Poorboy:
We now handover the mic to this epitome of beauty to make her recognition we call on demiladegold. Every clap as she comes forward.

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
We recognize eempire... Dj music please
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Poorboy:
Thank You kinglee1

*Salutes*
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Smellymouth: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lsofdk:

thanks baba, you highly recognized

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
kinglee1:
I recognise my family dem dem.

BiafraBushBoy
Onstelly
Donkross1
Maxi112
Lordscent

Make una recognise em rest.

I know the rest... Who is lordscent? cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by demiladegold(f): 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
yeah, alright....

I wanna give a big shout out to

seunny4lif... my number one swetiepie

dygeasy.... my number one honey pie

midastouche01.. my runaway husband

sandoski.... my Ana

smellymouth... you kept me glued to my phone for almost 3hours

kingrex1...... I just felt like mentioning you

and every other person I have forgotten to mention.... I love you all

1 Like

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Smellymouth: 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
demiladegold:

warris appenin here

I think it's a game of recognition
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by demiladegold(f): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

I think it's a game of recognition
ayaf done my own
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
Thanks alot demiladegold
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
I personally recognize biafiabushboy please come forward and have a seat...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by seunny4lif(m): 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
demiladegold:
yeah, alright....

sandoski.... my Ana

grin grin grin
Thanks kiss kiss kiss
Bawo ni?
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Smellymouth: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
demiladegold:

ayaf done my own

Ayaf seen your own tongue
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by koife(m): 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
ladyF:

errmmm....I want to use this opportunity to recognize [size=15pt]Fynestboi[/size] and [size=15pt]Fynestgeh[/size]

And also Donsmith123 mamagee3 blyzz koife domopps grin
Woa...u recognized me...wow, am flabbergasted!
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

I wanna recognize

Sandoski
Obiorathesubtle aka Alhaji Money
Airsultan
Olihilistic
Slyisaac
Ellacute45
SmellingAnus ( my twinnie)
Kirchofff
KingRex1
Iykekelvins
Demiladegold
Hateu2 naughtynaughty
Lsofdk

you are highly recognise kiss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by demiladegold(f): 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
Thanks kiss kiss kiss
Bawo ni?

hey sugar.... I'm not fine o... you just left me here all alone in the cold.... KO DA o
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I know the rest... Who is lordscent? cheesy cheesy

Hehehehehehe. Na my boy wey I just dey give orientation grin
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
Please we need a comedian to entertain our guest while we are waiting for more guest to arrive. Thank You!
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by demiladegold(f): 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ayaf seen your own tongue

#shining my big teeth#
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by SmellingAnus(m): 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

I wanna recognize

Sandoski
Obiorathesubtle aka Alhaji Money
Airsultan
Olihilistic
Slyisaac
Ellacute45
SmellingAnus ( my twinnie)
Kirchofff
KingRex1
Iykekelvins
Demiladegold
Hateu2 naughtynaughty
Lsofdk

the best twinnie on earth cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by SmellingAnus(m): 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
[

I recognize my odA paddys, boy frnds and man frnds

Smellymouth
Smellyanus
[/quote] thanks hunnie kiss @ naughtynaughty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dj music while we are waiting for a comedian to entertain us...
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Smellymouth: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
demiladegold:

#shining my big teeth#

It ain't bigger than mine grin grin

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
While still waiting for a comedian i recognize frozeen
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Kdon2:

Dats my babe doin da red carpet thin! Hi babe,one day dis NL ll explode because of u!
Op u r gud? Luv ya!!!
Yes ooo. I'm fine. What's up with you ke?
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
KingRex1 you are recognize
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Kdon2:

Is dat u on ur profile page??
No oo
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by KingRex1(m): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
HateU2:
*walks in majestically*
*collects mic*
I recognise my bestie naughtynaughty
I recognise my 2nd bestie Sandoski
Kdon2, kingrex1, Smellymouth, refiner, I also recognise the Next Mr NL, ViZkiZ(Vote for him).
Cutehector(u still fighting us), Juhan and my other goons.

Ope I don make am smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by demiladegold(f): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

It ain't bigger than mine grin grin
chisux.... this one pass my level o
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Dygeasy(m): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
demiladegold:
yeah, alright....

sandoski.... my Ana

LOL

I love you too kiss
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Smellymouth: 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:
the best twinnie on earth cool cool cool

Babaly, I hail you joor
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Kingrex1 entertain us with a comedy. Thank You!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Download. 2019 One Ok Rock Eye Of The Storm (full Album) / Different Ways Girls React When A Guy Cums In Them - Meme Collection / Top 5 Richest P0rn Stars And Their Net Worth That Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.