Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly (10325 Views)

Amaechi At National Assembly For Budget Defence Today - Photos / Photo Of Obasanjo And His Classmate At National Open University / Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by snapshot: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2009
Eagle1:

@poster

I'm happy for the security man. Money don land. Just sue the idiot's fcukn ass. Assault, battery, the whole works. Long live Gani Fawehinmi!!!

Sue wetin? For niaja?
Even with the slap  the security man go get to carry the whole of him family go beg Igwe to retain him job.

Infact him go thank the law maker say the slap don deliver am from deafness. grin grin grin grin

We dont seem to appreciate the level to which thuggery endears politicians to the electorate in Nigeria.
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by desgiezd(m): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2009
He reportedly fumed: "Imagine that boy. How could he claim not to know me? Does his duty not include recognition of faces of members? He has just embarrassed me, and I won’t take it. This case will not end here. I will take it to any length, including the National Assembly Service Commission, where he would be disciplined."

Let the men of power of today beware for no condition is permanent.

After slapping the guy, an illegal act in itself, you still want to ask that he be disciplined? Why dont you recommend that he be shot in the head.
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2009
Posted by: stillwater.
"Some of these security men in Nigeria don't have manner of approach sha, not that he deserves to be slapped. There are better ways of handling the situation''
seconded.
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by RUBRICS(m): 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2009
can you imagine dt, useless tempramental politician putting on slippers to National Assembly. he com dey slap the correct guy wey dey perform im duty jeje.

I only pity the poor boy, thank God he didn't retaliate
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2009
the politician was wearing slippers?

How come?
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by osbar67: 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2009
na wow 4 my country oh!Na which kind animals we come get as law makers now.Is there no other way for him to politely identify himself again,abi him hang tag 4 neck b4 the security no see am?'No matter the amount of honey wey you add to neem ego still bitter'even the money wey them dey still no fit change him toutish personality.
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by rafcrown(m): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2009
INCREDIBLE- This man should now be known as DISHONOURABLE memnber of the house
The security man should have slapped him back.If i were the security,I would slap him back
He has got no legal right to slap anybody
I wonder the IQ level  OF THESE SO CALLED POLITICIANS
Bigmanism is one of the problems in Nigeria
SO U DONT KNOW THAT I AM SENATOR,DR ,CHIEF,ALHAJI,REV.DR,CHAIRMAN,CEO,
And so what.
Please can somebody tell us the Educational qualification of the dishon MAN and his real occupation-butcherman or boxer
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by gaby(m): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2009
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by DatNiggaAk(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2009
if na me,i for just dey smile anytime i pass a bank because i know sey i don hammer
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by slowie(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2009
Im not surprised at all. that is  their way, all the 'pidipi' people them. the security  man should even thank his star that its not some one like senator Arise from ekiti. That one can use jazz slap him and that one na die be that.

its very obvious that we have crops of hooligans ruling us. God help us.
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by kufreabasi(m): 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2009
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, this one na 'no wasting of time'
na diety slap i for ggive am.
nothing dey gba
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by Mortiple(m): 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2009
The same idiots who chase us all over places begging for our votes during electioneering campaign would turn around and slap a voter for not recognizing him. Abuja VIPs (Vagabonds In Power)! What else do you expect?

Please don't tell me that the poor Operative did not retaliate.  After all, action and reaction are equal but opposite.  If you do me, I do you, man no go vex.
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by snapshot: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2009
Surprised? no, the qualities required to be a law maker in this country are gangsterism,hooliganism,thuggery and the ability to slap anybody when angered in or outside the national assembly.abi no be so lipsrsealed
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by rafcrown(m): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2009
You see the kind of people we have as lawmakers in Nigeria
A so called Politician that wrongly believes hes a SUPERMAN
A politician who has got no respect for an ordinary citizen
A politician who cannot behave himself properly in the public
A politician who thinks people should run helter skelter because he is around
IT is not peculiar to him only That is they way they -majority of them -behave
They behave like tin-gods with 2 credit passes and 6 F9s
If you cannot think right ,how can the rule right
MAY GOD HELP NIGERIA
He must be made to pay for it.Period-
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2009
What the Lawmaker did was wrong.
However, how polite was the security man's approach?

Some of this low level security men are so rude and full of themselves.
They always want to 'show their power'
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by drlokobi7: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2009
i tink that lawmaker is just a stupid guy because did they write honourable on his fore head?that someone will notice that is an honourable rept port harcourt,this is a big disgrace to the people of ikweere national and he should be call back,inshort no second tenure 4 him big fool.
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by GeorgeD1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2009
law breakers! grin
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by rafcrown(m): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2009
@Bluediva
Are all the Honourable men really Honourable
I strongly believe if they probe some of them deeply,they must be in "KEREMONJE"-prison
We all know that some security men are not behaving well
Slapping a person doing his official job in PUBLIC is BARBARIC,STUPID AND IRRESPONSIBLE behaviour
The so called" honourable"MAN should have reported him to his employer  OR ACT DIFFERENTLY
TWO WRONGS CANNOT MAKE A RIGHT
IF ANYDODY SLAP ME,I LL SLAP HIM BACK.PERIOD
EVEN IF NA senate president with due respect
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2009
No decorum or sense of dignity or composure at all. How does a SENATOR slap a security guard?? Jeez!! We're still in the 12th century in nigeria.
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by Ejike3: 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2009
rafcrown:

@Bluediva
I strongly believe if they probe some of them deeply,they must be in "KEREMONJE"-prison
Slapping a person doing his official job in PUBLIC is BARBARIC,STUPID AND IRRESPONSIBLE behaviour
The so called" honourable"MAN should have reported him to his employer OR ACT DIFFERENTLY

What is his offence? What he performed is his duty.
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by banom(m): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2009
@ poster,

How else do you expect a criminal to identify himself ?
The Honorable criminal simply identified his real self.
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by djpalapala(m): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2009
The crop of politicians we have now are a bunch of glorified touts. I still wonder, what is it that  they learn when they travel out of this country? What a pity. No wonder we are where we are as a people, been led by touts. I just wonder.
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by abhosts(m): 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2009
Very typical of most private security guards in Nigeria; They would simply not recognize you if you don't put on Agada and arrive in a convoy of exotic cars.

Any one with a temper problem could easily be incensed by the attitude of that security guard. Be that as it may, the lawmaker went overboard with the slap.
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by vitool: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2009
though we never heared from both side, he have no right to do slap em, But some of the secu's don't have manner.

Sorry Secu
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by rafcrown(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2009
My impression of the so called lawbreaker,because a man like that cant be a lawmaker in my country
He is arrogant
He is easily provoked,he cant think deep
He lacks self control .He is not well educated
He is not a well skilled person before politics
He is not voted into power by people but by ghosts because u can do bad to electorates
He is seeking recognition by all means
He is not a man of respect that is why the security man is not respecting him
His past deeds must be looked into.
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2009
djpalapala:

The crop of politicians we have now are a bunch of glorified touts. I still wonder, what is it that  they learn when they travel out of this country? What a pity. No wonder we are where we are as a people, been led by touts. I just wonder.

Exactly! Most of them are agberos in disguise. I feel sorry for this country.
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2009
99% of our lawmakers fit that description. C'mon as a public figure one should learn to compose oneself in a public place. Or perhaps it was a show of power? LOL thats how baboons show superiority.
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by rafcrown(m): 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2009
A Nairalander wrote that some of them are glorified Agberos and BABA ISALE before magomago into House
Nigeria can only become a force to be reckoned with in the whole world if
All the Senators,Hon men and women are well behaved people,well educated people,people with dignity
If our leaders are well screened ,well qualified,intelligent and with decent means of livelihood Good for Nigeria
The moment we allow AGBEROS 419 PEOPLE,OLES AND JAGUDAs and FORMER OFFICER LOOTERS TO LEAD AND RULE AND REIGN,WAHALA DEY O
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2009
@Bluediva
The so called" honourable"MAN should have reported him to his employer OR ACT DIFFERENTLY

The lawmaker was wrong, no doubt.

However, do we know if the lawmaker was insulted or harassed?
A sane man won't slap another for politely asking for id. Think about it.
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by kabola2009(m): 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2009
what do you expect, "once a thug always a thug" period!
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by Outstrip(f): 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2009
The Igwe guy is an idiot. He has the nerve to say he was embarrassed at the behavior of the security officers when he just behaved like a wild animal let loose from a zoo. I think on my next visit to Nigeria I will take a job for one day as a security officer just so I can get the chance to use my taser on a fool like this. This is how they go about oppressing people and think it makes them look big. It only shows how ignorant they are. I still remember that Senator from Georgia that slapped a security guard and she did not get off without public ridicule. This dunce needs to apologize publicly to that security guard.
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by Delta007(m): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2009
BlueDiva:

The lawmaker was wrong, no doubt.

However, do we know if the lawmaker was insulted or harassed?
A sane man won't slap another for politely asking for id. Think about it.
Your assumption that our lawmakers are sane is very very wrong. A significant number of them will give those chaps at Uselu a good run!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Dasuki’s Application To Halt Trial / Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome / Igwe Charles Nwoye Is Not The Tradition Ruler Of Amurri Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.