Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly (10324 Views)

Amaechi At National Assembly For Budget Defence Today - Photos / Photo Of Obasanjo And His Classmate At National Open University / Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by PAININASS: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2009
Try to understand what i'm trying to say, You will feel like NOTHING and just like weeping if you were to be a REP and someone ask you to identify yourself at the door to the house
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by anthony16(m): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2009
Wetin no fit happen for naija self? sad but no place like home sha grin
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by GeorgeD1(m): 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2009
so, to be a lawmaker means you're now lord? is that what you're saying?
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by PAININASS: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2009
George_D:

so, to be a lawmaker means you're now lord? is that what you're saying?
No i didn't mean that,but he suppose to know everybody in the house
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by 1luvkipsus: 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2009
Personally, I will not take that shit from any sergant - at - arm. It was an affront that can not be tolerated. Is the MP so unpopular that the young man could not recognize him? How many are they all in all? The sergant - at - arm got what he deserved. My candid opinion.
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by 1luvkipsus: 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2009
Try to understand what i'm trying to say, You will feel like NOTHING and just like weeping if you were to be a REP and someone ask you to identify yourself at the door to the house

Can you imagine?
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by GeorgeD1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2009
PAININASS:

this is exactly what we're talking about! in a house of almost 500 or so people, how can he know
everybody? does he have a computer in his head? besides, what does his schedule of duty require?
is it not to check the ids of anyone going into the chambers?
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by PAININASS: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2009
1luvkipsus:

Can you imagine?
Imagine what? How would you feel if you were a Rep and a security ask you to identify yourself at the door to the house
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by Purist(m): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2009
PAININASS:

[size=13pt]Chinelo Nwulu, the security personnel was engaged recently by the National Assembly to screen workers and visitors entering and leaving the Assembly complex in Abuja, the nation’s capital city.[/size]
Source: http://www.channelstv.com/newsdetails.php?news_id=14116

That was his SOLE job. . . to SCREEN ANYBODY entering the complex, senator or no senator.
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by PAININASS: 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2009
Stop saying that! I'm not in nigeria and i know all of them,BOTH REPS AND SENATORS
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by udezue(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2009
all i know is that i woulda beat the rep to a pulp if he slapped and Bleep the job. no man has a right to lay his hands on another over some silly reason.
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by PAININASS: 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2009
udezue:

all i know is that i woulda beat the rep to a pulp if he slapped and Bleep the job. no man has a right to lay his hands on another over some silly reason.
I'm sure the security man will loose his job ,
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by sodconfirm: 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2009
The security man in doing his job and deserves respect during duty, Doesn't the THUG know that he needs to identify himself if not identified? Political THUGS??, bush fire will cross into their houses. Amen.
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by Purist(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2009
[size=14pt]Guys, guess what? This FOOL is actually the Deputy Chairman of the Senate committee on Human Rights.

You can make your grieviances known to him by sending him a mail: http://www.nassnig.org/house/member.php?member=275

I just did. cool[/size]
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by udezue(m): 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2009
I just sent him mine.
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by Rebarobyn: 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2009
na the way for nigeria be that. people think because they're the bosses they can do whatever they like, no respect for other humans, couldnt there have been an ideal way to deal with him for any misconduct or incompetence?. its unfortunate people like the security man don't know their rights and our judiciary is corrupt and slow otherwise he would have made a fortune out of this case.
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by semid4lyfe(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2009
Nigeria - Great Nation, Great people, Bad Government!
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by snowdrops(m): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2009
the idiotic rep was casually dressed. for security reasons anybody entering or leaving the premises should iddentify themselves. even the members of the royal family in britain does so each time they go into buckingham palace.
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by Amigoz(f): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2009
Purist:

[size=13pt]Chinelo Nwulu, the security personnel was engaged recently by the National Assembly to screen workers and visitors entering and leaving the Assembly complex in Abuja, the nation’s capital city.[/size]
Source: http://www.channelstv.com/newsdetails.php?news_id=14116

That was his SOLE job. . . to SCREEN ANYBODY entering the complex, senator or no senator.

Purist talk am well

Poor security guard - sad
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by Fhemmmy: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2009
Purist:

[size=14pt]Guys, guess what? This FOOL is actually the Deputy Chairman of the Senate committee on Human Rights.

You can make your grieviances known to him by sending him a mail: http://www.nassnig.org/house/member.php?member=275

I just did. cool[/size]

That is even the more reason, why thy guy needs to sue him
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by sley4life(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2009
its in the blood of our leaders to fight. Why cant they participate in the olympics
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by Fhemmmy: 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2009
sley4life:

its in the blood of our leaders to fight. Why cant they participate in the olympics

very wrong.
it is cos Nigerians always side with the rich to beat the poor.
It is cos the cops will lock the poor in prison while the rich dictates when to let him go.
It is cos Nigeria is a place for the rich and nothing more.

You think the security man wont beat nonsense out of the man's body if not cos he knows what would happen to him?
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by chyk91(m): 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2009
only in naija.
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by Fhemmmy: 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2009
chyk91:

only in naija.

There is a need for it to stop
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by PAININASS: 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2009
Am sure i would slap him! if i was the REP,guys think very well, it was a great disgrace
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by PastorOla1: 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2009
slapping a security man by a highly placed man is uncalled for by all standard , no matter the level of provocation. this a test of character and maturity. what's  if the security man decide to slap back, a  case of two fighting at the national assembly. this is a shameful showmanship and a naked dance at  the national assembly by the honourable member. the honourable member should publically apologise to security. this a case of wrong placement
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by hackney(m): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2009
The security man no negotiate am 3 left jabs in quick succesion leaning on left leg (like Ali)?
Na wa for the security guy o;
How big man go strong pass you? naija don change finish! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

E fit be say the security man wan embarass am true true ; as bad belle dey be now.
Any how sha na naija 4 u.
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by frag(m): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2009
I no fit laff. lipsrsealed
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by kids: 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2009
power is some thing else.
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2009
For you who says he should know every member of the house let me give you a rough idea of how many people go in and come out each day. There are 109 senators, 380 members, over 500 national assembly staff, each senator and member has at least three aides. So except you re very popular then its impossible to know each member individually except key members. He is an ordinary deputy chairman.
Each day over 2000 senators members and staff walk through that door
Re: Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly by Gifo(m): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2009
Paininass et al: In some places of work your I.D. needs to be displayed whether or not you,re known, whatever your position; from MD to junior staff. Infact, there is a magnetic swipe on the ID card that lets you in, without which you cannot get into main offices. This is in addition to the presence of security personnel.
I'm really surprised that such methods are not a policy or mandatory for such high security areas. Self recognition alone is not enough for obvious security reasons. It's not a matter of being too big to show ID. I think its a mentality thing in this country, we carry a lot of chip on our shoulders constituting unnecessary nuisance to all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No Electoral Process Is Perfect, Says INEC Chairman / Why Northern PDP Chieftains Have No Moral Claim To PDP Ticket In 2023 / Court Dismisses Dasuki’s Application To Halt Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.