Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. (1635 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by ronald4ever(m): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
Who let the cage open? Seems like Nairaland most famous [size=5pt]iranu[/size] is out again. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by marvelous000: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
advanceDNA:

OP, why u come romance section con dey look for trouble...the bashing go too much for u ooo..1. u are calling 99% of babe on nairaland prostitutes...2 u r telling all the nairaland guys they are dating prostitutes......
well last I checked the dictionary,prostitutes are peeps who sell their body nd get cash or cash equivalent in return...
U know babes will never admit they r prostitutes until they stand at Allen junction nd charge 5k to 10k per night..if it's 20k to 50k.its runs..if it's 50 and above den it's business... but a new dictionary defined prostitutes as any chic that's in a relationship long or short term, that's not marriage, has nothing to offer or contribute other than her body and definitely get cash nd cash value in return Weda it's immediately after the sex or later.....
I'm sure u get my sarcasm....anyways op,,it's wrong oooo...stop callin all these girls prostitutes
[size=13pt]
Lol..man wey Sabi. but you no need to surreptitiously yarn the koko. Na overt truth you just yarn.

Twuale for you..brotherly.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by Diamondqueen(f): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
bitchcrafts:
He is right. You're cheaper than the sex worker who gets paid for her services in cash. Maybe you get paid with heartbreak anyway, You're not cheap like that after all.

says the highway prostitute who claims to be a virgin.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by nanalady(f): 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
Op.. You are simply ridiculous grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by bitchcrafts: 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
Diamondqueen:

says the highway prostitute who claims to be a virgin.
Exactly. Male prostitute. Now, let's assume I'm a non virgin outside marriage, that doesn't mean what I did was right. What's bad is bad no matter who did it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by K9blunt(f): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Exactly. Male prostitute. Now, let's assume I'm a non virgin outside marriage, that doesn't mean what I did was right. What's bad is bad no matter who did it.

Please just shut the f**up!

Your stupidity hurts me cry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by bitchcrafts: 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
K9blunt:

Please just shut the f**up!

Your stupidity hurts me cry
How does that concern me, your lungs can pepper for all I care. keep serving your pusee on every guy you come to fancy's table for all I care You stvpid cvnt!
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by Jayphizzy(m): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
Op Tell'em....These Girlies'Pose To Keep Em Pvssy Tight For We....We Hate "EXPRESSWAY" & V-shaped Swimming Pool.... #Dig?? embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs She Is A Dirty Woman / What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Lady Who ‘coordinated’ Lesbian Act, Blackmailed Chidinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.