Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

"K"- The Conversation Killer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "K"- The Conversation Killer (4111 Views)

I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. / Confession: How The Sales Man F+*k The Hell Out Of Me / See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"K"- The Conversation Killer by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
I have never liked someone replying me with 'K'when chatting on social media platforms like whatsapp and 2go, its just annoying. It sometimes shows that the person that you are chatting with isnt interested.

Ladies are more guilty of this to be honest. Sometimes, you type a very long message to them and after waiting patiently for a good reply, you get 'K' as a reply. It really kills coversations

1.The response a girl uses when she is pissed off at you, if you dont tell her what she wants to
hear, or if you are just straight up annoying.
2. The shortened version of "okay".
3. The letter people use when they are to lazy to say okay

Cc
Rocktation
Farano
Lalasticlala
Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Check this chat below.. I wonder how the guy would have felt after the lazy reply

Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by Cutehector(m): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
[size=40pt]K[/size]
Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by jojothaiv(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
I don't chat much this days....

And if i'm to do that i only chat with some set of people who understand my ethics when chatting....

But come to think of it, you're the OP and FTC.....

Infact you deserve a thousand of "k" for this...
Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Nairalanders, share ur experience with the 'K' chatters
Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by jojothaiv(m): 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dexter231:
Check this chat below.. I wonder how the guy would have felt after the lazy reply
if na me, na to block that person sure pass....

No time for wasa......
Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
jojothaiv:
if na me, na to block that person sure pass....
No time for wasa......
Lols. Abi o
Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by Sexxkillz: 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
You give me "K", I give you "L". . . 1 - 1.
Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by Boring: 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
K
Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Once I see that, I know it's time to end the conversation. It simply means the person is bored or not interested.
Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by sorextee(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
[size=16pt]K[/size] is the most aggravating, irritating, inhumane, barbaric, vicious, ferocious, uncompassionate, unfeeling, unkind, unrelenting, unsympathetic response, ever known to man. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by Tallysmallz(f): 12:08am On Jul 10, 2016
k
Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by LuveU2(f): 12:16am On Jul 10, 2016
Lol
Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by guente02(m): 12:40am On Jul 10, 2016
Dexter231:
You shuda asked about which of the fine shes referring to, like her without makeup or like one fictitious mad woman. I think u didn't try hard (i wouldn't either bcoz its often useless).
Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 10, 2016
most times when a girls says it!
ur gist is either boring, she is angry with you or she isn't just feeling you!

2 Likes

Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by 2dice01: 12:55am On Jul 10, 2016
some mumu will even add swag kk or... kkk

3 Likes

Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by yanabasee(m): 8:28am On Jul 10, 2016
sorextee:
[size=16pt]K[/size] is the most aggravating, irritating, inhumane, barbaric, vicious, ferocious, uncompassionate, unfeeling, unkind, unrelenting, unsympathetic response, ever known to man. undecided

Brov... Ts abt the google-play for z10...sent you my email and since then... I haven't heard from you!.. You said you've had a copy of it on your dropbox... Still hoping for it.. Thanks...
Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by sorextee(m): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2016
yanabasee:

Brov... Ts abt the google-play for z10...sent you my email and since then... I haven't heard from you!.. You said you've had a copy of it on your dropbox... Still hoping for it.. Thanks...

Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by sorextee(m): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2016
Now I understand cheesy I don do am. Did u install it? Did it work?

yanabasee:

ndiana001@yahoo.com
Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by Teespice(f): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You give me "K", I give you "L". . . 1 - 1.

chi m

na you be this?
Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by yanabasee(m): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2016
sorextee:
I've sent them. Check ur email..

Thanks man...I've seen them..

Please edit the two post u quoted my email and delte it off.. For scamming sake... Thanks!
Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by sorextee(m): 10:18am On Jul 10, 2016
I've edited it. But ur email still dey show. Dat means na u suppose edit am..

yanabasee:

Thanks man...I've seen them..

Please edit the two post u quoted my email and delte it off.. For scamming sake... Thanks!
Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2016
Dexter231:
You AF suffered @screenshot grin
After all the explanation na 'k' she give u shocked
If na me its blocking tyns asap undecided
Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2016
2dice01:
some mumu will even add swag kk or... kkk
na toomuchMUMU dey worry those ones angry

1 Like

Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by mhisbliss(f): 10:23am On Jul 10, 2016
Why not K when someone is saying alot of uninteresting things, just say the K to cut him short and make him stop blabbering

1 Like

Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
Why not K when someone is saying alot of uninteresting things, just say the K to cut him short and make him stop blabbering
Why not give him an excuse like "I wan go shiit" instead of 'k' undecided
Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2016
Boring:
K
Dry tongue wink
Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by mhisbliss(f): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2016
Jarizod:
Why not give him an excuse like "I wan go shiit" instead of 'k' undecided
guys are so dumb, he'll be waiting for you to finish shitting, and will be sending messages like "hey are you still shitting?" Am just gonna wait anyways" even with the K which screams of " i have lost interest in this chat" they still dont get the clue
Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
guys are so dumb, he'll be waiting for you to finish shitting, and will be sending messages like "hey are you still shitting?" Am just gonna wait anyways" even with the K which screams of " i have lost interest in this chat" they still dont get the clue
That one na over-dumb
Not all guys tho
Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by mhisbliss(f): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2016
Jarizod:
That one na over-dumb
Not all guys tho
talking from experience, i told him i wanna go and take my bath and retire to bed he said kk, i came back to see more of his messages, that night my eyes suffered till 2am because he wouldn't just shut up
Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by Aremu01(m): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2016
sorextee:
Lol
Re: "K"- The Conversation Killer by barackodam: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2016
Omo, I hate it with passion o.....even kk angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Like what's so hard in typing okay? Or at worst OK?

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me / 16 Edo Girls Returned From Libya With Pregnancy (photo) / What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.