Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me (4123 Views)

Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas / Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out / “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by adajoe555: 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Am just so upset. .any time i visit my boyfriend. he won't even care if am there

always pressing phone .always I don't know if he is addicted to phone

today I called him and told him I'm not feeling fine ..he came didn't even asked what is wrong with me all he did was to sit down and press phone ..the next thing was to get up and say he was going without saying anything to me

I've told him about this phone issue at least when I'm with him, he should at least minimize the use of his phone let's have a conversation ..almost five times he didn't even care about what I told him
and I can't take it anymore,, maybe I should just quite he is not paying attention to me

pls I need an advice on what to do to get my man back I can't take it anymore

Hello guys, thank you so so much for the advice I really appreciate

Dextology

teaser

Divay22

Adeola

Abdulkaybee

And anyone who gave a wonderful advice thank you

my man is back ..it took so much work , without your advice won't have known what to do ...........Am just so happy
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by SNOWCREAM(m): 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2017

Back then we thought ladies were only jealous of themselves sad Now you're jealous of the relationship between your guy and his phone grin

I don't have a solution or suggestion for you, whatever action you take in the end, let me know

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by Dvicman(m): 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chai, if he is not doing something productive with that phone then you are dating a kid. Anyways talk to him
if it doesn't work show him how sweet it is, when next he is so interested in being with you, give him ur back, and face your phone
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by adajoe555: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dvicman:
Chai, if he is not doing something productive with that phone then you are dating a kid. Anyways talk to him
if it doesn't work show him how sweet it is, when next he is so interested in being with you, give him ur back, and face your phone

I have talk to him ,,,his not doing anything about it ...OK thanks
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Had similar issue sometimes back till the day I realise the significance of communication in relationship. Phone addiction is one of the killer of relationship.
I noticed that the habit was becoming obvious even among friends.

Gradually, I learnt how to be without my phone for days and I also put my phone away from me (either inside my pocket or where I know my hands wouldn't reach).

If he values you, he should learn how to curb or reduce the phone addiction when you guys are together. Communication matters a lot in relationships.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by adajoe555: 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

Back then we thought ladies were only jealous of themselves sad Now you're jealous of the relationship between your guy and his phone grin

I don't have a solution or suggestion for you, whatever action you take in the end, let me know

hmmm. I'm not the jealous type but its just too much ..OK
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by adajoe555: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dextology:
Had similar issue sometimes back till the day I realise the significance of communication in relationship. Phone addiction is one of the killer of relationship.
I noticed that the habit was becoming obvious even among friends.

Gradually, I learnt how to be without my phone for days and I also put my phone away from me (either inside my pocket or where I know my hands wouldn't reach).

If he values you, he should learn how to curb or reduce the phone addiction when you guys are together. Communication matters a lot in relationships.

how I wish he is reading this now
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
Emm.. The only way out is no way out. Phone sweet die.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by Divay22(f): 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
Then you do yours.....even add earpiece to it
Laugh so loud even if what you are reading is not too funny When he's around.......
Discuss things he likes with him,just make sure he talks.

Sometimes people don't learn what they are doing to others hurt them so much,Until same thing is done back to them...

Is he introverted?

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by adajoe555: 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
redbeans:
Emm.. The only way out is no way out. Phone sweet die.

this ain't funny

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by adajoe555: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Divay22:
Then you do yours.....even add earpiece to it
Laugh so loud even if what you are reading is not too funny When he's around.......
Discuss things he likes with him,just make sure he talks.

Sometimes people don't learn what they are doing to others hurt them so much,Until same thing is done back to them...

Is he introverted?

No his not an introvert. I will try that. thanks
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
adajoe555:

how I wish he is reading this now

Since you said you have talked to him about it, I can give you a simple but sincere solution.

1. When next you are together and he is engrossed with his phone, pick your own phone and form busy too. If he's sensible enough he should be able to detect that there's a problem.

2. Give him space, less contact with him, lesser attention.

FYI: there's someone on the other side of the line keeping him busy, either it's a social network app or a game. Everything he's doing is a sign that the relationship is heading for the rocks. Imagine, he can't even ask the nature of your illness, that's not fair.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by adajoe555: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dextology:

Since you said you have talked to him about it, I can give you a simple but sincere solution.

1. When next you are together and he is engrossed with his phone, pick your own phone and form busy too. If he's sensible enough he should be able to detect that there's a problem.

2. Give him space, less contact with him, lesser attention.

FYI: there's someone on the other side of the line keeping him busy, either it's a social network app or a game. Everything he's doing is a sign that the relationship is heading for the rocks. Imagine, he can't even ask the nature of your illness, that's not fair.

he didn't say anything to me

thanks for the advice. I'm getting relieved now
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
adajoe555:

he didn't say anything to me

thanks for the advice. I'm getting relieved now

You're welcome
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by PrinzCarter(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
Next time he does dat dive on him take d phone, take his shirt ,take his watch ,take his time ,take his shorts n bounce on his flag n ask him if he doesn't fyn u sweet,sexy or doesn't want u (still b drilling ) dnt stop , act weird bring out d freak in u ,its in u.....

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by ehinmowo: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Somebody said he's a kid. dts nt true.

repetition is a law of deep and lasting impression....it took him time to get there and it will take him time to unlearn it....so talk to him over and over again....collect d fone from him whenever u are together...make him understanding hw offensive d situation is...

i mean heart to heart talk.....nt d "girl attitude talk"

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by adajoe555: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
ehinmowo:
Somebody said he's a kid. dts nt true.

repetition is a law of deep and lasting impression....it took him time to get there and it will take him time to unlearn it....so talk to him over and over again....collect d fone from him whenever u are together...make him understanding hw offensive d situation is...

i mean heart to heart talk.....nt d "girl attitude talk"

OK thanks I will
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by adajoe555: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
PrinzCarter:
Next time he does dat dive on him take d phone, take his shirt ,take his watch ,take his time ,take his shorts n bounce on his flag n ask him if he doesn't fyn u sweet,sexy or doesn't want u (still b drilling ) dnt stop , act weird bring out d freak in u ,its in u.....

lol ...ok
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by firstking01(m): 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
He is sure nairalandinggrin...Nairaland can addict somebody i swear.

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by adajoe555: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
firstking01:
He is sure nairalandinggrin...Nairaland can addict somebody i swear.

I don't think he is...if he is I hope his reading this
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by firstking01(m): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
adajoe555:

I don't think he is...if he is I hope his reading this
Believe me he isgrin...Btw, where you based in ph?
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by adajoe555: 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
firstking01:

yes ph
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by adajoe555: 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
firstking01:

yes Ph
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by firstking01(m): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
adajoe555:

yes Ph
Where in ph are you
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by adajoe555: 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
firstking01:
Where in ph are you

lol ..somewhere In ph
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by secondincommand: 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sorry can't advise u........ Because we r indsame group. tongue
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
adajoe555:
Am just so upset. .any time i visit my boyfriend. he won't even care if am there

always pressing phone .always I don't know if he is addicted to phone

today I called him and told him I'm not feeling fine ..he came didn't even asked what is wrong with me all he did was to sit down and press phone ..the next thing was to get up and say he was going without saying anything to me

I've told him about this phone issue at least when I'm with him, he should at least minimize the use of his phone let's have a conversation ..almost five times he didn't even care about what I told him
and I can't take it anymore,, maybe I should just quite he is not paying attention to me

pls I need an advice on what to do to get my man back I can't take it anymore

Someone said you should collect his phone when next you visit. You will soon find what u are looking for grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by PrinzCarter(m): 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
adajoe555:

lol ...ok
dnt forget to share d testimony
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
adajoe555:

lol ..somewhere In ph

When I was doing this to my girl, I had concluded that I would never be tempted to marry her, but I needed her just around because I didn't even want a new relationship soon. Anytime she told me of her personal problem, "it serves you right" was what I would say in my mind, and would give fake advice to her.

Then, she would seize my phone and use it to browse my favourite website beside me, while I would be peeping at the screen. I wasn't happy with that but I endured it because at least it's my fav site I was peeping at.

Now I have accepted to marry her after so many serious fights that ought to have separated us. What hated most in her behavior is that she was demanding for too much. And I was giving her whatever she requested for.
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by Dojupyo(f): 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
He doesn't love you enough..

How can he forget what he came for, and faced his phone.. He didn't ask after your health, press phone, come waka comot..

Chai.. Sis, if he doesn't change such attitude, just know you need a better man.. It's an opinion tho

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by McBrooklyn(m): 12:34am On Mar 28, 2017
cry
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by adajoe555: 1:44am On Mar 28, 2017
thank you all for your advice. I will talk to him today ..and see how it goes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know / We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated / Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.