Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Some People You Have To Meet In Your Life Time - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some People You Have To Meet In Your Life Time (843 Views)

Why Are Some Some People Like This?? / Some People Don't Deserve To Be Called Parents / See How Some People Use Their Marriages To Frustrate Others (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some People You Have To Meet In Your Life Time by Presidentseyi(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
1. The one that makes me happy
Whenever I feel sad.
2. The one I wish I was dating.
3. The one dat broke my heart without even knowing it.
4. chief broadcaster on NAIRALAND.
5. The one I have a crush on
6. The one with the most annoying dp
and updates on Whatsapp and BBM.
7. The one I wish I knew more. 8.The one I love.
9. The funny one
10. The one I fantasize about
11. The one I should have deleted a long
time ago but I just can't.
12. The one who never reply nor say "hi". 13. The one whose dp and updates I look
forward to see.
14. The one I haven't even met yet feel
as though I have.
15. The one who will never catch my
attention. 16. The one whose trouble I look for all
the time
17. The computer guy.
18. The glutton because it's only plate of food
u use as ur dp.
19. The one that claims to be what he is not.
20.the one that Don't even know where to place you.

(1) (Reply)

New Wealthiest Man In The World, A Conservative Blue-collar Spaniard / 30 Technology And Food Life Hacks / Let's Talk About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.